This forum gives me a bad taste in my mouth

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Aluminum... ash... like you can smell a psychosphere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 9380
kek

• +1
Reactions: improover
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's too late, tonight
To drag the past out into the light

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9380
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's too late, tonight
To drag the past out into the light
I saw you in my dream. You're in Carcosa now with me... He sees you... You'll do this again... Time is a flat circle.

Aluminum... ash... like you can smell a psychosphere.
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self. This accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed, with total assurance, that we’re each somebody. When, in fact, everybody’s nobody.

• +1
We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self. This accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed, with total assurance, that we’re each somebody. When, in fact, everybody’s nobody.
Based

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

Tenor 1
don' t expose my forum secret

• JFL