This forum has become lookism.net 2.0 since the hacking

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
The general level of misanthropy has gone up, reading comprehension has gone down

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, currymax, Blitz and 1 other person
That's true

Average IQ dropped by at least 20 points ever since lookism got hacked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
lookism users give this boring site a joy, enjoy it while it lasts

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, DidntRead and xForgotMyName
its so easy to spot them just by their avi. Its probably just one dude anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, RedKeyboard, Vitruvian and 2 others
you're welcome

I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Autists come and go Just like bitches

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, FailedNormie and ElliotRodgerJr
the most vocal anti-lookism posters are always the worst posters as well

AustrianWolf is a good example of this. never posts anything interesting or funny

this was pretty much an incel forum before lookism users came here, it was utter garbage. stop coping and admit we made it better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, just_a_life and DidntRead

AustrianWolf is a good example of this. never posts anything interesting or funny

this was pretty much an incel forum before lookism users came here, it was utter garbage. stop coping and admit we made it better
Jfl at this cope fact is this site has a higher quality browsing experience than lookshit. All you did was add some extra content that's all

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Jfl at this cope fact is this site has a higher quality browsing experience than lookshit. All you did was add some extra content that's all

we were always better. what are you trying to prove boyo? all looksmaxxing content and blackpills came out from sluthate-lookism. what did you contribute to the psl community?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and striker

most of the looksmax users here are not interesting or funny. this is the case because of 2 reasons

before lookism hack average age on this forum was 15

the % of incels here was probably like 70%

the only thing this site has over lookism is it's functionality

most of the looksmax users here are not interesting or funny. this is the case because of 2 reasons

According to you yeah content might not be interesting nor funny but don't act like a fucking Messiah here there are only a handful of lookism users here that aren't full on giga autists sperging out and arguing with everyone, we didnt have that shit before.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1551, FailedNormie and 1 other person

What about you fuck off then you wannabe chad half of you lookism loosers look like the shit on my shoes

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, FailedNormie and BigBoy
we were always better. what are you trying to prove boyo? all looksmaxxing content and blackpills came out from sluthate-lookism. what did you contribute to the psl community?
What did YOU contribute. Link me at least 2 threads with working and proved looksmaxxing theories and I'll admit I'm wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
I

I see this comment being made by so many lookism refugees. If you guys are so funny and interesting why aren't you funny and interesting on this forum? You guys have added nothing new here. There are two or three that are actually kind of funny ngl, but the jokes they make are nothing new

According to you yeah content might not be interesting nor funny but don't act like a fucking Messiah here there are only a handful of lookism users here that aren't full on giga autists sperging out and arguing with everyone, we didnt have that shit before.

i don't get it haha, you call lookism users giga autists yet this place had a far higher concentration of incels before the hack. this was incels 2.0 and there wasn't a theory on here you couldn't find on lookism. lookism users like to troll and shitpost and because YOU guys are giga autists you can't pick up on these cues

you guys invented nothing. no new posting styles, no new theories. legit nothing.
I
I see this comment being made by so many lookism refugees. If you guys are so funny and interesting why aren't you funny and interesting on this forum? You guys have added nothing new here. There are two or three that are actually kind of funny ngl, but the jokes they make are nothing new

not here to impress turbovirgins bro

aspie brains (particularly those with weeb avis) work differently from NT brains

I ball so hard that my pussy will fall out

• JFL
i don't get it haha, you call lookism users giga autists yet this place had a far higher concentration of incels before the hack. this was incels 2.0 and there wasn't a theory on here you couldn't find on lookism. lookism users like to troll and shitpost and because YOU guys are giga autists you can't pick up on these cues

you guys invented nothing. no new posting styles, no new theories. legit nothing.
What did you invent? . Haha you're not trolling or shitposting. You cunts are legit annoying and should crawl back were you came from.

What did you invent? . Haha you're not trolling or shitposting. You cunts are legit annoying and should crawl back were you came from.

what did we invent? everything you daily see here about blackpill, surgery advices etc etc.

Gtf
what did we invent? everything you daily see here about blackpill, surgery advices etc etc. basically all looksmaxxing content you see here.
Jfl half of your forum talks about being redpilled like the gay MGTOW's and most looksmaxxing advices can come from anyone . Muh Skin Muh Hair Muh Body. All softmaxxes that legit any retard can find out

tl;dr itt

• JFL
Gtf
Jfl half of your forum talks about being redpilled like the gay MGTOW's and most looksmaxxing advices can come from anyone . Muh Skin Muh Hair Muh Body. All softmaxxes that legit any retard can find out

lookism was in it's prime in 2016-2017, it was mostly shitpost in 2018-2019 but still doesn't change the fact we created all hard looksmaxxing content. and what you have got here? "how to restore your collagen with dermarolling" :unsure:

lookism was in it's prime in 2016-2017, it was mostly shitpost in 2018-2019 but still doesn't change the fact we created all hard looksmaxxing content. and what you have got here? "how to restore your collagen with dermarolling" :unsure:
can you point me to the BEST looksmaxxing content from lookism?

There is a line between trolling and shitposting and being a plain annoying and unfunny retard, the amount of legit funny posts from lookism users here until now can be counted on one hand. Also jfl at the "invented" part I'm sure as hell you didn't invent shit. You seem like a logical guy tho so feel free to prove me wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, RedKeyboard, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
It has and I fucking hate It.

Every lookism users comment is so repetitive and uninspired you can just replace them with THIS and it will still say the same thing.
I invented every surgery, every hairloss guide, NO ONE was getting rhino BEFORE ME! You wouldnt even know about the magic of jaw implants if it wasnt for my 2 threads on it. I dont care that this is a looks based forum I DID IT FIRST. When I go to LL forums I tell them plebs I WAS SMASHING MY TIBIA AND FIBULA FIRST WITH A GODDAMN HAMMER! No one knew about lifts until I bestowed the entire net with my genius. Minoxidil and fin were created and patented by ME. No one even suspected height was a issue like we now know. I am a god and any and all arguments against me will be met with "INCEL".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1551
We run this shit

Refugees-No-More-black-610x374.png
tenor.gif

THEY TOOK OUR FORUM!

Some incels wouldn't even be incel if they lowered their standards. No one here can say that I didn't try. I had sex with a 58 year old BBW. How many people on incels.is would be willing to stoop to those depths?
I'm never going to do that shit again. I feel traumatized. I kind of feel like a rape/PTSD victim

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and The Dude Abides
barking is all we hear