This forum is cucked

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
It's full of soy boys and females

@loksr and @KostyaRin are allowed to be on here and the cucked mods don't do shit

Fuck this forum its gay

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, john2, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others

The mods letting in soy boys and foids

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 4612
I fuck op mom

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 4562
I love women tho

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
0 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Over for this forum

568285 14c4f174b46f4e1c9d393f2c29f51680

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, sytyl, alriodai and 4 others
There should be a femoid containment section.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 9488, joeveniro and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

@loksr and @KostyaRin are allowed to be on here and the cucked mods don't do shit

Fuck this forum its gay
I have more testosterone in my left nut than there is in the entire male side of your family

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cope there’s no females on this server

Fuck this forum its gay
Keep begging for my attention you low T pathetic goblin

keep pretending that a 25 year old man dating an 18-19 year old girl is normal

dating someone who is still in development as an adult is pedophilia
@DharkDC @Gunnersup @Proex @joeveniro @Thongmaster @Deliciadecu @Beetlejuice @Original @Pubertymaxxingcel

this is the kind of user that is allowed on this site, one that says liking 18-19 year old women, who are legally adults and are finished puberty, is "pedophilia"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, joeveniro, Deleted member 1100 and 8 others
@DharkDC @Gunnersup @Proex @joeveniro @Thongmaster @Deliciadecu @Beetlejuice @Original @Pubertymaxxingcel

this is the kind of user that is allowed on this site, one that says liking 18-19 year old women, who are legally adults and are finished puberty, is "pedophilia"
I have seen girls at that age saying that they have +40yo sugar daddies.
"muh underdeveloped girl"

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612

No one is serious when saying that

No one is serious when saying that
no actually, this user was serious. you can look through her post history at the retarded shit she says

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Fuck this forum its gay
The mods just pretend as if they don't know about these two users.

I swear loksr is a foid because she was on **************** with a similar name. She needs to be banned asap.

I love women tho
I do too. But just because they're the restricted gender to this forum, every single male user regardless of being blackpilled will start simping and when things get too comfortable, there will be FEMALE moderators which is emasculating. This community is for males only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

what are u talking about I never called you a pedo

He is probably larping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4612

Fucking christ if a 25y guy is dating a 18y and js a pedophile i wonder about a guy thats raping a 5y girl rn is considered
This guy is mentally ill and a fucking soy

You're intentionally messing up my words, 23 year old men into 18 year olds is sexual interest in developing people, teenagers, so broadly pedophilia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2403
Fucking christ if a 25y guy is dating a 18y and js a pedophile i wonder about a guy thats raping a 5y girl rn is considered
This guy is mentally ill and a fucking soy
I have about 4x higher T than you. Anyone who shows sexual interest in a child who isn't even a teenager is a pedophile, even if ephebos aren't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and joeveniro
I have about 4x higher T than you. Anyone who shows sexual interest in a child who isn't even a teenager is a pedophile, even if ephebos aren't
Lmao you dont

You're intentionally messing up my words, 23 year old men into 18 year olds is sexual interest in developing people, teenagers, so broadly pedophilia.
now you're backtracking

Last edited:
now you're backtracking
it's not backtracking. I said that regardless if pedophilia is specifically a pre-pubertal kid or not attraction to any 5 year old is pedophilia

it's not backtracking. I said that regardless if pedophilia is specifically a pre-pubertal kid or not attraction to any 5 year old is pedophilia
you said ephebo, meaning there is a difference between attraction to teens and 5 year olds and who the person is if they are attracted to teens