This Forum Is Filled With Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
After seeing the post made by the 13 year old who “ascended”, and seeing a bunch of other 13 year olds saying “Wow your so inspirational” I have concluded that this website is becoming infested with children.

Here’s what happened for you dumb ass motherfuckers: HE WENT THROUGH PUBERTY.

The entire content of this site has become embarrassing and it’s not as fun to browse anymore. Nobody takes threads seriously here , replying with shit like “didn’t read” or just stupid ass pictures that nobody finds funny. This is a site for discussing LMS theory and anything else with blackpilled individuals, but when you got kids who are still in fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL this is impossible to enjoy. I don’t want to talk about women with a bunch of 14 YEAR OLD KIDS. Gauruntee you a bunch of geniuses will reply to this post saying “didn’t read lol” rather than hopping on the stupidass bandwagon see this as an opportunity to enforce an age limit. I don’t want these fucking KIDS in the website. You feel me?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
After seeing the post made by the 13 year old who “ascended”, and seeing a bunch of other 13 year olds saying “Wow your so inspirational” I have concluded that this website is becoming infested with children.

Here’s what happened for you dumb ass motherfuckers: HE WENT THROUGH PUBERTY.

The entire content of this site has become embarrassing and it’s not as fun to browse anymore. Nobody takes threads seriously here , replying with shit like “didn’t read” or just stupid ass pictures that nobody finds funny. This is a site for discussing LMS theory and anything else with blackpilled individuals, but when you got kids who are still in fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL this is impossible to enjoy. I don’t want to talk about women with a bunch of 14 YEAR OLD KIDS. Gauruntee you a bunch of geniuses will reply to this post saying “didn’t read lol” rather than hopping on the stupidass bandwagon see this as an opportunity to enforce an age limit. I don’t want these fucking KIDS in the website. You feel me?
No need to be jealous

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

male feminst trying to looksmax
Amazing coincidence whenever someone mews suddenly their puberty hits in full gear and turns them into chad

Enthusiast
Bro you’re like 16. But I still agree.
Most of the shitposters are either NEETs in their 20s or some kids with legit ZERO social circle IRL blaming it on their looks so they try to get their social needs by saying some BS outdated forced memes on serious threads. We can’t even have a legit convo anymore, seriously.

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Bro you’re like 16. But I still agree.
Most of the shitposters are either NEETs in their 20s or some kids with legit ZERO social circle IRL blaming it on their looks so they try to get their social needs by saying some BS outdated forced memes on serious threads. We can’t even have a legit convo anymore, seriously.
@Ritalincel on suicide watch. There are a lot of repeat threads, but if there weren't any, I'm not sure how active this site would even be. @Extra Chromosome is (or was) honestly one of the only members who put research into something new.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s a mog or get mogged world.
Last edited:
pisslord

pisslord

Wizard
Yes bro, but after age 20 it's pretty much over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)