This forum makes me feel bad

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Apparently, i have the lowest standards here or my taste is fucked up idk. Everyone says my oneitis is ugly and looks like a man, makes me wonder why do i haf to be the only one here that likes her. Even in a forum of incels, i manage to stand out lol.

And the fact that the best looking girl, wait, the only girl i made a move on is considered below average yet rejected me makes me depressed. Maybe i should kms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: MightAscend
Pm me your oneitis pic and I will send mine

blackopstruecel

Bro why did u make an attachment for this? Ur meant to drag and drop the users profile pictures to avoid taxing the service

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and Insomniac
Bro why did u make an attachment for this? Ur meant to drag and drop the users profile pictures to avoid taxing the service
I’m on mobile you racist cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Insomniac
makes you feel bad

Do you think that’s why the forum went down? :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Einon
cope. no one can make you "feel" anything. thats a foid trait

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
But yea kinda small proportion looks like a guy.

she lowkey resembles my aunt (not blood related) when she smiles which explains a lot

she lowkey resembles my aunt (not blood related) when she smiles which explains a lot
My oneitis is the most purest being I ever know that's why I like her bro

Misery loves company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It’s not a bad thing to have low standards tbh. I’ll fuck anything that’s a 3/10 or higher

makes me feel bads me

It’s not a bad thing to have low standards tbh

this forum is coping hard tbh ngl. my oneitis casually fucks with chads and she says they keep coing back to her. noway the incels here know better than chad

this forum is coping hard tbh ngl. my oneitis casually fucks with chads and she says they keep coing back to her. noway the incels here know better than chad
some ppl here are normies

Anyone pls pm what his oneitis looks like