This Forum may be targeted next...Just a warning/heads up

ShtThreadKillYourslf

ShtThreadKillYourslf

Iron
This thread will likely be closed, but just know that disaster may be imminent.

wojFYYG.png

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1180, jefferson and 2 others
hes bluffing. sergeant knows what hes doing.
your IP is showing in his signature btw, not sure if you care or not but just a heads up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Krezo, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
copecel ngl.

keep coping
what am i coping for? my lookism database information was shown to me and everyone else in the looksmax discord by dimez himself after i personally asked him to post it publicly and it was correct, but nothing i could give a shit about. as with all sites i register with, im always
- using a unique randomly generated password
- on a VPN 24/7
- using a non-personal email
- spoofing browser attributes (fake screen res, user agent, etc.)
- blocking scripts
i wouldnt give a shit at all if it were breached again on this site. lookisms breach occurred due to a rookie mistake of the admin using an outdated version of the forum software. if he cared enough just to take extremely basic security measures it would have never happened. sergeant is active, aware, and knows what hes doing. xenforo is also secured to the brim.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14 and RedKeyboard
ShtThreadKillYourslf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Swagwaffle
if that's the case, everyone should start saving valuable information right now.

as with all sites i register with, im always
- on a VPN 24/7
- blocking scripts
imagine being this paranoid

no one gives a fuck about ur info unless ur a terrorist or a spy buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, LowTierNormie, Krezo and 9 others
im always
- on a VPN 24/7
- blocking scripts
2y2byt

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo, SayNoToRotting, Heirio and 17 others
what am i coping for? my lookism database information was shown to me and everyone else in the looksmax discord by dimez himself after i personally asked him to post it publicly and it was correct, but nothing i could give a shit about. as with all sites i register with, im always
- on a VPN 24/7
- blocking scripts
i wouldnt give a shit at all if it were breached again on this site. lookisms breach occurred due to a rookie mistake of the admin using an outdated version of the forum software. if he cared enough just to take extremely basic security measures it would have never happened. sergeant is active, aware, and knows what hes doing. xenforo is also secured to the brim.
jfc your protection mogs mines to oblivion, all I have is non personal email, atleast I hope I do if I remember correctly. Its over for me.

imagine being this paranoid

no one gives a fuck about ur info unless ur a terrorist or a spy buddy boyo
im neither of those but i beg to differ

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
IF THIS HAPPENS THEN EVERYOME WILL RETURN BSCK TO LOOKISM.NET

- on a VPN 24/7
- blocking scripts
dn red

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
2445.jpg
i really like this avi tho make sure we don't lose it after the hack

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
jfc your protection mogs mines to oblivion, all I have is non personal email, atleast I hope I do if I remember correctly. Its over for me.
really just depends on your situation. if you dont have anyone trying to target you nobody will give a shit as dotacel mentioned above. i just do this because i was involved with a load of stupid shit a couple years ago on my old aliases and have had people try to dox me by pulling database records.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName and ExCel
really just depends on your situation. if you dont have anyone trying to target you nobody will give a shit as dotacel mentioned above. i just do this because i was involved with a load of stupid shit a couple years ago on my old aliases and have had people try to dox me by pulling database records.
Makes sense.

- on a VPN 24/7
- blocking scripts
The first 3 is enough but I do the first 4 ( lol at dimez thinking I owe a Mac/iPhone)
Redpill me on blocking scripts

i hope it happens would be funny as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 1180 and Ritalincel
change it rn thb

The first 3 is enough but I do the first 4 ( lol at dimez thinking I owe a Mac/iPhone)
Redpill me on blocking scripts
check this out

additionally, it has protection against XSS (this is the attack vector dimez used) & clickjacking as stated here:
bb0bffcfb44ccf3ee7bfed48ee7f564e.png

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Serge and his mods deserve that.

I wouldn't miss this place, so go ahead.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1180 and Ritalincel
if that's the case, everyone should start saving valuable information right now.
All ready Way Ahead of you got a tun of screenshots of amazing threads and comments. Will also probably save some threads as a File
This thread will likely be closed, but just know that disaster may be imminent.

wojFYYG.png
It's ovER. This will be Lookism 2.0 and if this site gets cucked it's also over for me. itll be Double over jfl can't have that. I hope all the mods Know about this.

• +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and MrGlutton
Tbh I trust the mods enough here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, rockndogs, RedKeyboard and 2 others
Too much work, why would someone waste their time doxxing me anyways if I think about it.
yh i'm thinking the same thing. What could someone get from a Aspie 15Yr about from 1000s of autistic photos of my Side profile(wanted to see my mandible grow from mewing jfl)

• +1
Reactions: ExCel and BigdickAverageEthnic
Just put us all out of our misery anyways

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Tbh I trust the mods enough here
trust in this world gets you fucked over tbh. never let guard down buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
20 people probably just requested ban upon seeing this thread

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
Probaly just a someone trying to scare people. Seems like nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Probaly just a someone trying to scare people. Seems like nothing.
this was exactly the attitude on lookism jfl. now look at it. it's over.

JFL IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MODS OR SERGE GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT YOUR ANONYMITY. GUESS WHAT BUDDY BOYOS, THEY DON'T! JFL @ CARING ABOUT STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET TBH. AS LONG AS THEY'RE SAFE, THEY WON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
this was exactly the attitude on lookism jfl. now look at it. it's over.

JFL IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MODS OR SERGE GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT YOUR ANONYMITY. GUESS WHAT BUDDY BOYOS, THEY DON'T! JFL @ CARING ABOUT STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET TBH. AS LONG AS THEY'RE SAFE, THEY WON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS.
We will just have to see, man, we will just have to see.

We will just have to see, man, we will just have to see.
Seriously tho, yea, there are measures already in place for security here. BUT, if and when those are compromised and those flood gates open, they'll high tail it tbh. It'll be every man for themselves. It'll be over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ShtThreadKillYourslf and BrettyBoy
I have a random email and my password is also random

Asked josh to post my ip in lookism discord chat it comes up with some server like 80 miles from me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Master
this is his form of coping lol

This was his last message in the thread before he got banned, but he's on other alts, and can also access defunct, inactive accounts.

IAuVVBA.png

The inevitable plan was to take down all incel (I know this is primarily is looksmaxx site, but still it's an offshoot of incel philosophies, interests, lingo, theories, and culture) sites, due to rising hate speech against women. So maybe it would have happened all along, but this may have just accelerated and fueled his rage. You can't sign up with a VPN or Proxy here, which was why his account wasn't activated.

The server on this site is vastly superior to Lookism's, so if he inevitably does take it down it may take a few days, where as Lookism can be down within secs, and down for days to weeks to months. However, he may give up if the task is to tedious, or more effort than it's worth, or due to boredom. From what I understand, dimez was somewhat of a novice do ddosing and hacking, but obviously knows much more than the average joe, and is a fast learner...

Here we actually have Mods and an Admin who cares, so even if something were to happen things would be up and running smoothly again fairly quickly. It wouldn't take eons.

I know many people think you can't do much with IPs, but just think of how some tech savvy SJWs have utilized it in tracking down people who have said offensive things on social media, and got said person fired from work or had them harassed irl. Food for thought.

This was his last message in the thread before he got banned, but he's on other alts, and can also access defunct, inactive accounts.

IAuVVBA.png

The inevitable plan was to take down all incel (I know this is primarily is looksmaxx site, but still it's an offshoot of incel philosophies, interests, lingo, theories, and culture) sites, due to rising hate speech against women. So maybe it would have happened all along, but this may have just accelerated and fueled his rage. You can't sign up with a VPN or Proxy here, which was why his account wasn't activated.

The server on this site is vastly superior to Lookism's, so if he inevitably does take it down it may take a few days, where as Lookism can be down within secs, and down for days to weeks to months. However, he may give up if the task is to tedious, or more effort than it's worth, or due to boredom. From what I understand, dimez was somewhat of a novice do ddosing and hacking, but obviously knows much more than the average joe, and is a fast learner...

Here we actually have Mods and an Admin who cares, so even if something were to happen things would be up and running smoothly again fairly quickly. It wouldn't take eons.

I know many people think you can't do much with IPs, but just think of how some tech savvy SJWs have utilized it in tracking down people who have said offensive things on social media, and got said person fired from work or had them harassed irl. Food for thought.
dimez isnt sjw he doesnt give flying fuck. hes doing it out of boredom, thats obvious thing

IAuVVBA.png

and people ask me Excel why arent you posting your picture, jfl at underestimating how triggered SJWs are and to what lengths they would go to fuck around with you.
All ready Way Ahead of you got a tun of screenshots of amazing threads and comments. Will also probably save some threads as a File

It's ovER. This will be Lookism 2.0 and if this site gets cucked it's also over for me. itll be Double over jfl can't have that. I hope all the mods Know about this.
It will be over bro, our shitty mandibles will be out in the open for everyone to see.

There is nothing of value to leak about me.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
i said it once and i say it again: this is what happens when men dont get pussy. they waste their time with absolute like crap activities like posting on forums or trying to "hack" this forums. i would say later CAN ne even worse because forum posting can be casual. something that dont need much attention and that you do next to your daily activities...but this dude: i mean its summer outside and this guy spends his freetime with looking at codes in his basement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Butthurt Dweller and xForgotMyName