This forum will start to decline soon if the shitposting carries on.

Well, you better get up on your vocab there Mr. CEO.
My vocabs shit. I could have the iq of Tesla but I'd sound like a black person cuz of how bad my vocabulary is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5969
Lets just ignore the fact that you guys ban users that provide good content for the site.
@goat2x @Taylorswift @inceletto to name a few

This site is only as good as its users.
Ignoring the fact that several of the users you mentioned are notorious shitposters, everyone, regardless of their “value” to the forum should be subject to the same rules/punishment as everyone else.

If we start making exceptions for certain users, before you know it, all users who get banned will want to be subject to the same privilege or the userbase will disregard the rules as a whole since we’ve proven to be extremely partial regarding punishment depending on who’s breaking the rules.

Why would they abide by it if others don’t have to?

• +1
Reactions: brainded
not a planck length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Lol I caged when I saw the user who posted this jfl

• +1

Whereas it may be fun in the moment, over time it starts to gets boring. The reason it starts to get boring after a while is because there starts to become to much of it. And this forum is currently in a bad position as there is already what I would consider too much shitposting going on.

Shitposting is like a virus; it needs to be contained and controlled. Viruses change overtime: they mutates and evolve for their survival. Which is why new vaccines and medicines have to be developed, or in this instance, stricter rules are put in place and more warnings are given out.

Shitposting isn't a constant. It inevitably increases. You see the whole point of shitposting is that it's funny. But the more shitposting there is, the less funny it is. Which is why

Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic with a shitpost thread here and there. But instead nearly every other post is another low-quality shitpost. And nearly every other reply to these threads are shitposts.

There's been times where I've thought about making a certain thread but then chosen to not waste my time doing so knowing that the first 5 replies will likely be some unfunny 'dnr lol' videos. I'm sure many others can relate.

Overall the main problem with shitposting is that when there is too much of it, people start to get bored of it. And it is especially bad when a group of people reply with low effort shitposts to a thread where the op is trying to create a genuine discussion or have a question answered. I'd say right now the shitposting is at its limit. If we go any further, which it inevitably will at some point, the affects will be detrimental.

So I think that right now, we need to flatten the curve and give out more frequent warnings to low effort shitposts.
Ugh. Another fucking Jew trying to control the market. Off-topic is shitposting! Just because users arent kissing your ass or making threads you can relate to doesn't give you the right to impose your standards and definition of what is or isn't.

What this forum needs are Alert Options!

tenor.gif

Pedo Alert
Jew (you) Alert
Faggot Alert
Nicca using low income discounted internet Alert
Vagina Alert
Larper Alert
Communist China Alert

Etc etc etc. You get the point.

Last edited:
Ice Ice Baby

• +1
Well most of us don't have anything major or euphoric going on in our lives, so shitposting can be seen as "dopamine farming" if you may.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back