This forum will start to decline soon if the shitposting curries on.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Whereas it may be fun in the moment, over time it starts to gets boring. The reason it starts to get boring after a while is because there starts to become to much of it. And this forum is curryntly in a bad position as there is already what I would consider too much curryposting going on.

Curryposting is like a virus; it needs to be contained and controlled. Viruses change overtime: they mutates and evolve for their survival. Which is why new vaccines and medicines have to be developed, or in this instance, stricter rules are put in place and more warnings are given out.

Curryposting isn't a constant. It inevitably increases. You see the whole point of curryposting is that it's funny. But the more curryposting there is, the less funny it is. Which is why

Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic with a currypost thread here and there. But instead nearly every other post is another low-quality currypost. And nearly every other reply to these threads are curryposts.

There's been times where I've thought about making a certain thread but then chosen to not waste my time doing so knowing that the first 5 replies will likely be some unfunny 'dnr lol' videos. I'm sure many others can relate.

Overall the main problem with curryposting is that when there is too much of it, people start to get bored of it. And it is especially bad when a group of people reply with low effort curryposts to a thread where the op is trying to create a genuine discussion or have a question answered. I'd say right now the curryposting is at its limit. If we go any further, which it inevitably will at some point, the affects will be detrimental.

So I think that right now, we need to flatten the curve and give out more frequent warnings to low effort curryposts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Zradrad, warpsociety and 5 others
Off-Topic is meant to be for discussions related to things outside of the blackpill and looksmaxxing. The average post should be a genuine discussion about something off-topic
Agreed, I honestly think we need a Blackpill subforum,
so that off-topic can be actually off-topic

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers