This fucking spastic on Lookism thinks this bimbo mogs me coz I'm brown and she has knockers. Couldn't make this up JFL

Who Mogs?

• You

• Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS CLOWN THINKING THIS 4/10 HEAD IN THE CROWD BECKY MOGS ME BECAUSE OF HER SKIN COLOUR AND BIG TITS LMAO

B291bbc8abcd4f8e4c2ebded409a3272

LMAO lookism is full of simps I swear.

Photo 2020 11 27 01 10 36
Photo 2020 11 27 01 06 13
Photo 2020 11 27 00 44 41

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, joeveniro, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
check pm's tbh

Sorry old man but she mogs you to Burkina Faso and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6382 and 28 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
5’3, 6’4 and up lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NumbThePain, nonserviam, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShineBright, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
The first 2 pics are obviously giga frauded. She looks the worst on the pic where she has her tiddies out and her face looks the least frauded there but she still mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 6128, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
She does though by alot. Her smv is literally 100 times maybe 1000 times higher than yoirs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others

autisms me tbh .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
She does though by alot. Her smv is literally 100 times maybe 1000 times higher than yoirs

For a woman to have high sexual market value in today's swipe right swipe left culture is not hard. IRL she is a face in the crowd. Anybody denying that is a simp with a oneitis for average looking girls. This is why these average tarts get paid more than the Staceys on places like OnlyFans, because you subhumans wanna make your imaginary girlfriend's 'realistic'.

Well, yeah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Hozay, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
The first 2 pics are obviously giga frauded. She looks the worst on the pic where she has her tiddies out and her face looks the least frauded there but she still mogs you.

Shut the fuck up LOL

Your opinion is irrelevant lmao. You thought Sedhil was a 6/10

You're inherently racist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5746, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Well, yeah?

She doesn't.

Shall I fraud a bunch of pictures with snapchat filters and take a 1000 different angles before I find one which looks good?

EVEN WITH THAT she doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
She doesn't.

Shall I fraud a bunch of pictures with snapchat filters and take a 1000 different angles before I find one which looks good?

EVEN WITH THAT she doesn't.
She's a woman, and not even a bad looking at that. Her SMV match is a chad. You're not a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, brainded, 5'8manlet and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Warlow, ShineBright and 4 others
I'm still carrying fucking face fat and mogging her for facial aesthetics. You guys are fucking losers who will simp for any bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Shut the fuck up LOL

Your opinion is irrelevant lmao. You thought Sedhil was a 6/10

You're inherently racist.
Interstellar levels of coping tbh

Your opinion doesn’t fit my worldview then it is irrelevant

No wonder @aestheticallypleasin was bullying your low IQ delusional ass day in and day out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Subhuman Philtrum, ShineBright and 2 others
u mog bro for aesthetics surely. U look more striking than her and look more aesthetic. But her smv is tons more than yours since shes a girl. I'm not that good of a rater though.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad and Deleted member 6403
Obviously she has 100 times more SMV than you.

But she is not your looksmatch because she is also the type of woman who looks-wise mogs you and deserves a better looking male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Patient A and Deleted member 6403
Her tits are clouding my judgement but she does mog you. Your both still both normie tier but you need to lose the bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6723
u mog bro for aesthetics surely. U look more striking than her and look more aesthetic. But her smv is tons more than yours since shes a girl. I'm not that good of a rater though.

Ok wait till I rip my physique up and take my top off then lol. We'll do this again.

It's nothing to do with sexual market bloody value but rather simp market value.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6723
“6’4” and up is dreamy“
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, 5'8manlet, Patient A and 2 others
Her tits are clouding my judgement but she does mog you. Your both still both normie tier but you need to lose the bloat.

How the bhenchod can she mog me?????????????

She has no facial features that are a single jot above average? Are you serious with this simp market value nonsense?

Dude bloat means nothing. I can lose that easily. It doesn't; even show irl. Camea always adds weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
How the bhenchod can she mog me?????????????

She has no facial features that are a single jot above average? Are you serious with this simp market value nonsense?

I am sexually attracted to that girl, im not sexually attracted to men and im not mirin your aesthetic. Therefore she mogs. She also has the light eye halo and she looks better groomed then you (I know your not dressing up for your vids but I can only judge what I see).
I would imagine she also bodymogs you. Your both still ~4psl.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6403
I am sexually attracted to that girl, im not sexually attracted to men and im not mirin your aesthetic. Therefore she mogs. She also has the light eye halo and she looks better groomed then you (I know your not dressing up for your vids but I can only judge what I see).

@MakinItHappen you ok bro? she mogs i'm sorry she looks above average too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Sorry bro, I rather fuck her than u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
she has 100x better options than you but tbh id say youre looksmatched since i take pheno into account when rating .

You are what's wrong with society. You must have a devastatingly low body count or be fundamentally racist.

@MakinItHappen you ok bro? she mogs i'm sorry she looks above average too

You're thinking with your penis. Above average LOL. I can only imagine you're a 2/10 if that was hits you as above average LOL

You are what's wrong with society. You must have a devastatingly low body count or be fundamentally racist.
im just being honest, i never chose for it to be this way

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

Nah fuck off with that 4psl racist bullshit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You're thinking with your penis. Above average LOL. I can only imagine you're a 2/10 if that was hits you as above average LOL
if this isn't above average, show me what is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, goldstandardwhey, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
This is why these average tarts get paid more than the Staceys on places like OnlyFans, because you subhumans wanna make your imaginary girlfriend's 'realistic'.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6512
She's a woman, and not even a bad looking at that. Her SMV match is a chad. You're not a chad.

Chads will fuck down to 4/10 as long as one body asset is bangin'. You know this right?

Your argument is logically idiotic.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 6512
Hypergamy pill hits different now

You talk about hypergamy, but just look at the way these simps in here are rating us both? It's men that create this hypergamy. It's men that allow bitches to THINK they're more attractive than they are.

Once you've fucked this bitch, her level of attractiveness deteriates drastically. If you don't know that, then I'm sorry but you're a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 6512
View attachment 830838 if this isn't above average, show me what is

Facially she is average however she has a nice body, giving her the body halo. Overall her SMV is above average but she is very plain faced (This doesn't mean that I dont want to smash, im just rating her objectively.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, MedMaxxing and Deleted member 6867
Facially she is average however she has a nice body, giving her the body halo. Overall her SMV is above average but she is very plain faced (This doesn't mean that I dont want to smash, im just rating her objectively.)
yah id still fuck tho

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Nah fuck off with that 4psl racist bullshit.

Im not being racist bro, I am basically enthic myself (idk what mixed race is classed as, but I am not a passable white person). I am just stating that you are 4psl.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

FUCK THE FUCKING BODY

SHE FUCKING BODY IS NOTHING

IT'S JUST TITS

IT'S JUST BREASTS

SHE HAS NO CURVES

WHERE DO YOU SEE CURVES?

I DON'T SEE CURVES? DO YOU? WWW.SPECSAVERS.COM

Anybody can have a good body.

Here, here's mine 3 years back.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6867 and mulattomaxxer
I honestly thought this place would be objective, but jesus christ.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful