this girl is asking me for a rate ?

She look Arab to you? You need an eye-check.
The bio has a picture of the Mauritanian flag. ??
I'm pretty sure they're Arabic or at least speak the language.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Rate her sub 7 and kill her ego. You won't be a cuck in her eyes anymore

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Pretty hot. Only things that subtract from her looks is her eyelid exposure and her ultra broad jaw
You call her hot, but the male version of her would be called "ethnic shitskin subhuman" fucking cucks like you are why females are so hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
You call her hot, but the male version of her would be called "ethnic shitskin subhuman" fucking cucks like you are why females are so hypergamous
Check her fHWR, you can make chad babies with this whore.

Check her fHWR, you can make chad babies with this whore.
Sure, but her male looksmatch would be called a shitskin ugly etc, like a curry model was posted a while back and they all called him ugly, "its over because he is ethnic" etc.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Extra Chromosome
Sure, but her male looksmatch would be called a shitskin ugly etc, like a curry model was posted a while back and they all called him ugly, "its over because he is ethnic" etc.
Being ethnic is a death sentence.
We should be killed en masse.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SuperSaiyanGymcel and dodt
Fwhr of an average polish man

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
I have a thing for Indian girls so she is a normie scale 7/10 to me. You can tell her that her pic gave a high status attractive white male a boner, she could probably masturbate to that thought for weeks.
Same bro love Indian sluts
Same I love Indian girls so I find her quite attractive tbh ngl. Would definitely fuck

It's because I always rate ethnic girls higher than whites because they are way more sexually attractive imo (shorter etc.)

Ugliest foid on yubo

She jaw mogs me :feelswhy:

1\10 tbh

I'D SLURP THE FUCK OUT OF HER SMELLY SHITSKIN HINDU CURRY PUSSY THEN SHOOT HER IN HER SUBHUMAN FACE WITH VISNHU'S BOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Deleted member 1139, heroinfather and 1 other person
I'D SLURP THE FUCK OUT OF HER SMELLY SHITSKIN HINDU CURRY PUSSY THEN SHOOT HER IN HER SUBHUMAN FACE WITH VISNHU'S BOW
Image result for lol gif

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Autist
bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BROOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
2,but 7 cuz she said she 15 :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
i wanna fuck her curry pussy so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Any rating above 1 is copity cope.
A whore which is 2+/10 has to be a corpse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel