This guy apparently gets harrassed by women, just walking down the streets and his looks seem very achieveable

S

SharpFaceButUgly

Iron

This guy gets harrassed by just walking past women and his looks seem very achivable via beard transplant, hitting the gym, maybe surgery.

Edit:
Just watched his other videos it is certainly fake but judging by the comments, a lot of guys are miring him so even though he is not a model tier, this kind of look can get you respect among males and possible attraction among females

Last edited:
It's all set up. Something easily achievable will never be something special

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 6128, NarrowJaw and 4 others
FAKE AS FUCK

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7042 and 1 other person

This guy gets harrassed by just walking past women and his looks seem very achivable via beard transplant, hitting the gym, maybe surgery. But the video could be fake though .

its fake men ahahah even chico cant get these

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, anti caking agents, SharpFaceButUgly and 1 other person
Just watched his other videos it is certainly fake but I edited post

ITT OP demonstrates is Post # = his IQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Chadeep, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
you have got be the most retarded cunt I have ever ever heard of, if you think that is actually real. christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6842, bhad and 1 other person
@Norwooder Look at my edit idiot

This is fake I think

Dammnnnnnn

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
"my girlfriend thinks you're hot can she get your number jfl

This guy gets harrassed by just walking past women and his looks seem very achivable via beard transplant, hitting the gym, maybe surgery.

Edit:
Just watched his other videos it is certainly fake but judging by the comments, a lot of guys are miring him so even though he is not a model tier, this kind of look can get you respect among males and possible attraction among females

that fag at 1:22 would be beaten to death in my country.Anyway he is nothing special,just very good phisique.

Just get a pump, low bf, don't be manlet and wear size too small white t-shirt, it will work. Guaranteed. Also, don't be fuck ugly.

Also, button down with rolled up sleeves size too small does the trick.

this is why we need to make these greycels to fuck off back to their fucking facebook and reddit where they came from.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and MiroslavBulldosex

Edit:

As someone that mogs this guy, I can confirm that this doesn't really happen although you will get a lot of stares and girls giggling.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
just have an average white face and be muscular theory confirmed

Rule of thumb:

If u have to brag about it on the internet, then it’s probably not true

i will after i get a haircut unironically, too many people asking jfl
My guy, how do you get 2k posts in like 1 month? Dafuq is going on, r u living on this site?

I thought I have mass comments for the registration time I have... but dang.

Why dont you smash left and right 24/7 if u mog the guy in the video, rather than rot here?

i will after i get a haircut unironically, too many people asking jfl

You love the word unironically almost as much as you do browsing male models.
My guy, how do you get 2k posts in like 1 month? Dafuq is going on, r u living on this site?

Why dont you smash left and right 24/7 if u mog the guy in the video, rather than rot here?

Tbf to the guy we are all currently in a global lockdown.

i have 17 lays and im only 19, ive said this 200 times before and posted my tinder messages lol.

& its lockdown. my university has shut down. i have nothing to do. whats the big deal. i only joined in april 22, i wouldnt have joined normally.
You love the word unironically almost as much as you do browsing male models.
literally its what everyone on this site does,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
His stride is so cringe