This guy claims he's 5'9

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
But looks like a kid compared to others in almost every video on his youtube channel. His videos are just one brootal height and size mog after an other.

Keep in mind its germany, so maybe he really is 5'9 because everyone is tall as fuck there. But to me he looks more like 5'6 at most idk

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
I'm 5'8 and want to work in germany or switzerland, this scare me...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Justin der Hässlon

i feel like most people who are ~170 claim 175

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
people in switzerland are shorter, especially if you go to the less rich areas, in mountainous regions people are the shortest which makes sense. In rich cities like basel or zürich I'd say average height for men is very comparable to north/west germany, especially because many germans live here and there are only few ethnics that drag down the average

man what a subhuman..

Not a single second

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Drives a rolls royce at age 22. The internet has so much potential to get rich af.

Drives a rolls royce at age 22. The internet has so much potential to get rich af.
no rolls royce for his childlike stature and his zero testosterone facial structure

no rolls royce for his childlike stature and his zero testosterone facial structure
You really think he has any confidence issues? When you are rich, this shit wont bother you for a second.
His life is 10x better than of most nobody chads.
Money = freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
your point being?

5'9 in public is unironically small for a man especially among zoomers

your point being?

5'9 in public is unironically small for a man especially among zoomers
yeah but not that small?

compare him to rich piana who is only 1.5inches taller and height mogs a lot of people (thats why I think the guy is lying about his height and he is actually shorter than 5'9)

Ok i will never go to Germany

You really think he has any confidence issues? When you are rich, this shit wont bother you for a second.
His life is 10x better than of most nobody chads.
Money = freedom
While money is truly freedom and brings happiness, chad looks give the most happiness over all. I've seen it irl. All the chadlite+ broke guys I know always seem genuinely more fulfilled and way happier than the under average rich guys I knew. And mean broke in a "found my phone in some parking lot" way and rich in a "lol tomorrow in buying some car (like its some chump change), or owning construction empires levels of rich" way. Also the rich ugly ones almost always ended with lives fucked up by drugs and other bad things.

• +1
Reactions: Delusion
average young german is 2m

Yea, male height in a country would for me be more of a deciding factor when going to a country than even the salary itself. Its gonna determine a big part of your quality of life if suddenly everyone towers over you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Mouthbreath