This guy is best known for being obsessed with cosmetic surgeries. What would you PSL rate his transformation?

margotrobbie

margotrobbie

Iron
Justin Jedlica (had to google to find), who I remember seeing in YouTube documentaries & other shit randomly before is probably best known for having done like 100 cosmetic surgeries.. maybe a bit too much. Aside from him being a gaycell & having used some crazy surgery methods (back muscle implants etc.), what would you rate his lookmaxing progress? What does he need & what did he fuck up on?

justin-jedlica-body.jpg

justin-jedlica-2.png
Justin+Jedlica+Justin+Jedlica+Visits+Doctor+jJDbAD11Xiel.jpg

pmcomposite-ken.jpg
Justin-Jedlica-654219.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten and Baldingman1998
He fucked up his lips and eye brows and he needs a lefort3

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, jefferson and margotrobbie
Shit that makes you look fake are death sentence (fillers, botox, make up)

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Hector, delusionalretard and 4 others
He fucked up his lips and eye brows and he needs a lefort3
Yeah that's what stood out to me the most. The bumblebee-stung lips & philtrum.

I wanna puke.:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and margotrobbie
Justin Jedlica (had to google to find), who I remember seeing in YouTube documentaries & other shit randomly before is probably best known for having done like 100 cosmetic surgeries.. maybe a bit too much. Aside from him being a gaycell & having used some crazy surgery methods (back muscle implants etc.), what would you rate his lookmaxing progress? What does he need & what did he fuck up on?

justin-jedlica-body.jpg

justin-jedlica-2.png

pmcomposite-ken.jpg

This guy is the epitome of pure dumbness

Why did he even do this shit ? He looks fagotty and very very shit-like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Forgotten, Never_Began and 1 other person
It's because of people like him, surgeries are taboo and looked down upon but then again it's good for those who know better. Media also tries to focus on such cases rather than good looksmaxes and people get the impression that this is what cosmetic surgery will make you look like lmao. He looks like plastic. I mean he can do what he want, it's his choice but you can go for more natural result instead of this plastic look.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Hector, Lmao and 5 others
It's because of people like him, surgeries are taboo and looked down upon but then again it's good for those who know better. Media also tries to focus on such cases rather than good looksmaxes and people get the impression that this is what cosmetic surgery will make you look like lmao. He looks like plastic. I mean he can do what he want, it's his choice but you can go for more natural result instead of this plastic look.
The best lookmaxing is like the best photoshop. You're not supposed to be able to tell that there was work done.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, HorseFace and 11gaijin
The best lookmaxing is like the best photoshop. You're not supposed to be able to tell that there was work done.
Yeah exactly. The ones involving bones give those results. Fillers/botox is what gives these fake results from what I have seen. Doesn't mean they are always bad. If used correctly for the right purpose they can and do boost your looks.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Yeah exactly. The ones involving bones give those results. Fillers/botox is what gives these fake results from what I have seen. Doesn't mean they are always bad. If used correctly for the right purpose they can and do boost your looks.
Yeah exactly, I've noticed the same thing with botox/filler. I feel it's because it's much easier to "add-on" than it is to take away. Most people can't tell that they've done too much before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
he looks like a bimbo. He probably know nothing about looks but precedes into doing surgeries and listening to jew docs that want his money.

One thing I gotta compliment is his massive frame, he already had good frame before tho. Body looks disgusting but I guess with clothes on top he would look wide af.

• +1
His goal isn't to look like the biggest chad, his goal is to look like the biggest faggot. I think he's 6 psl but I guess a lot of these degenerate lip-injecting breast implant foids might be into him because of their skewed understanding of attractiveness.

• +1
he looks like a bimbo. He probably know nothing about looks but precedes into doing surgeries and listening to jew docs that want his money.

One thing I gotta compliment is his massive frame, he already had good frame before tho. Body looks disgusting but I guess with clothes on top he would look wide af.
Yeah, I feel the same way about certain doctors. If your doctor is fine with you getting muscle transplants & reshaping your back, then it seems to me that your wallet is just being dried out, especially if it's your 100th surgery. His frame definitely is pretty good, I agree.
His goal isn't to look like the biggest chad, his goal is to look like the biggest faggot. I think he's 6 psl but I guess a lot of these degenerate lip-injecting breast implant foids might be into him because of their skewed understanding of attractiveness.
Hahaha yeah. I doubt they've lookmaxed enough & I'm sure gay people care more about mixed feminine traits which is probably why he over-injected his lips.

fake as fuck. has legit mental problems (i.e not mild BDD like most posters on here).

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
All that work and he looks like a Kardashians-gay alien hybrid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285 and margotrobbie
So true. It’s only because people notice bad cosmetic surgeries over good ones. The guy looked better before ffs

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and margotrobbie
So true. It’s only because people notice bad cosmetic surgeries over good ones. The guy looked better before ffs
Yeah honestly. The only thing that he needed was to hit the gym & style his hair differently. The only 1 surgery that may have helped additionally would be rhino, everything else seems a bit too much.

Gymmax, haircut and rhinoplasty for nose, nothing more would be necesarry.

• +1
Roids is all he had to do

• +1
If I had his money to spend on surgeries I would be a gigachad

• +1
Fuark that frame in the pic where he's young.

• +1
If I had his money to spend on surgeries I would be a gigachad
When would you know if you over-did it? I feel like the more surgeries you do, the easier it becomes to being addicted & not stopping.

When would you know if you over-did it? I feel like the more surgeries you do, the easier it becomes to being addicted & not stopping.

Idk, but I feel like I would have enough self-awareness to stop before ending up becoming a complete freak like him.

Idk, but I feel like I would have enough self-awareness to stop before ending up becoming a complete freak like him.
Yeah, I feel like if it were me I'd be posting a selfie & progress on this site everyday, which would pretty much be mandatory lol. Then day by day, I read what everyone has to say about when it's time to stop & what do I need to still improve. But then again, there's a shit ton of trolls or people who would want to push it further & further with the lookmaxing lmfao. So it's tough to truly know when you've reached your lookmaxing limit before it's too late without being greedy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unwanted
from normie to gay alien

Im new here so you mean only lefront and bimax and stuff like that ?

justin-jedlica-body.jpg

justin-jedlica-2.png

pmcomposite-ken.jpg

2psl

• JFL
Reactions: Forgotten