This guy on reddit

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?

Looks average to me but all the comments are sucking this guys dick

Yeah he looks just like an average guy perhaps even below average. Don't see why he would be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Gengar
Yeah he looks just like an average guy perhaps even below average. Don't see why he would be considered attractive.
What justifies these comments?
"
And Shelley's inbox gets wrecked by 800 gay guys inquiring about her brother."

"The apple does not fall far from the tree.
If that's what the brother looks like, imagine their dad."

"
Damn, is her brother single?"

And what is surprising is that he is standing next to a 6psl woman and she is getting so little complements compared to him despite her bieng a female on reddit

What justifies these comments?
"
And Shelley's inbox gets wrecked by 800 gay guys inquiring about her brother."

"The apple does not fall far from the tree.
If that's what the brother looks like, imagine their dad."

"
Damn, is her brother single?"

And what is surprising is that he is standing next to a 6psl woman and she is getting so little complements compared to him despite her bieng a female on reddit
His stupid face makes me pissed tbh, especially since he gets so much attention while looking like nothing special at all. Looks like a fat beta cuck in all honesty with an attempt to appear masculine by growing some beard to probably cover up his subhuman lower third. Perhaps it has something to do with him smiling, that he looks friendly next to his sister like he is taking care of her or something. People think he looks friendly so they want to give him compliments even though he's below average in reality when it comes to looks. Reminds me of this:

Everyone gives him compliments on how handsome he is, even though he is disabled and far below average lookswise. He can't find love because he is disabled and isn't handsome. Girls in the comment write "Wow he is so handsome" or "Such an awesome personality i'd date him" etc. When it comes down to it they'd never date him because he's not handsome and they only deluded themselves into thinking they'd give him a chance based off his personality but obviously personality doesn't go a long way and it's (almost) all about looks. Why else is he still single at that age if he has such a lovely personality? Looks > personality.

The dude is literally covering most of his skin.
I bet it's mainly gays that are calling him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, StudyHacks and androidcel
> this guy

Looks average to me but all the comments are sucking this guys dick

His stupid face makes me pissed tbh, especially since he gets so much attention while looking like nothing special at all. Looks like a fat beta cuck in all honesty with an attempt to appear masculine by growing some beard to probably cover up his subhuman lower third. Perhaps it has something to do with him smiling, that he looks friendly next to his sister like he is taking care of her or something. People think he looks friendly so they want to give him compliments even though he's below average in reality when it comes to looks. Reminds me of this:

Everyone gives him compliments on how handsome he is, even though he is disabled and far below average lookswise. He can't find love because he is disabled and isn't handsome. Girls in the comment write "Wow he is so handsome" or "Such an awesome personality i'd date him" etc. When it comes down to it they'd never date him because he's not handsome and they only deluded themselves into thinking they'd give him a chance based off his personality but obviously personality doesn't go a long way and it's (almost) all about looks. Why else is he still single at that age if he has such a lovely personality? Looks > personality.

Both the disabled guy and the tinder guy are above average in looks, stop coping and go outside for once. You'll se what an average guy looks like.

Looks like a soyboy numale

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Ritalincel
She is so high smv it makes him high smv. Just have a hot sister theroy

Below average.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, StudyHacks and Sc22
Somebody explain why everybody seems to enjoy this pic so much? Why is it so popular i really don't get it.

This. The aspie redditors are probably mirin is le ebic beard!!

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Below average nu-male faggot / 10