This guys saying on Roosh forum hit me hard

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
A real man, however, sees the problem and fixes it. And he continues to fix it. He doesn't give up. Maybe the problem can be fixed in a day; maybe it will take a week. Month. Years. Maybe it can never be fixed. But you know what? He keeps trying. He doesn't give up. THAT alone makes him a better person.

This deeply resonated with me.

Your heigh this your problem? Double LL even if you have to scam charities to get the funds needed and risk your entire future.

Bad face? Get all the plastic surgeries you need?

High inhib? Take all the drugs and practice neuroplasticity whatever the cost.

Surgeries failed? Do more surgeries.

Looksmaxxing didn't work? Thugmaxx to hell and back.

WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.

If it takes burning down a school - do it. That is a what a real man would do. No limits, no borders, no morals, only obsession over single goal.

Give up with only death.

You, non-Chad, don't have the privilege of half-measures.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 00.16.24.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 00.16.24.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 248
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, MiroslavBulldosex, Chadelite and 27 others
Should have lifefuel pretext.

Still.

Respect.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PenileFacialSurgery and dude bro man
Just don’t be stupid while doing all of this.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, TheAscendedOne, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
lol thats just stupid. Cut that real man bullshit dude. lmao all u are doing is to try to look good and you are dramatizing it with sentences like whatever it takes. I agree if there is something that resolves your problem, do it but also be smart doing it. LL and some surgeries are no joke. just because you wanna increase your psl by 0.005 doesnt really justify the risks.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheAscendedOne, SexyMofo and 6 others

Your heigh this your problem? Double LL even if you have to scam charities to get the funds needed and risk your entire future.

WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.

If it takes burning down a school - do it. That is a what a real man would do. No limits, no borders, no morals, only obsession over single goal.

Give up with only death.

great thread as always, motivating as fuck.
Any method to increase PSL is worth the risk, the struggle and the cost.
we have to lose all our ethic, religious, moral constraints and follow the motto "whatever leads me to better dating possibilities or better look is good"

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and OCDMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Zeta ascended, SikKunt and 1 other person
why is he talking shit against FaceandLMS? Part of the problem is that woman's standards are way too high for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and TheAscendedOne
lol thats just stupid. Cut that real man bullshit dude. lmao all u are doing is to try to look good and you are dramatizing it with sentences like whatever it takes. I agree if there is something that resolves your problem, do it but also be smart doing it. LL and some surgeries are no joke. just because you wanna increase your psl by 0.005 doesnt really justify the risks.

You are right that simplifying your purpose to something as superficial as "wanting to look good" is going to fail you when you need it most.

It's not good enough to have a hedonistic life purpose when you are trying to reason with your brain using an argument that goes like this: "OK I will avoid this big, instant, easy dopamine hit of eating this entire pizza and binge watching Netflix because in the future after lots of work I may eventually feel a similar dopamine hit from the benefits of being good looking."

Then your brain will say "Yeah but what if you never look good? What if you peak and still don't feel good about yourself? What if your location means a 7 PSL will still have to date down to 5's? What if you're too late to enjoy it? What if one of those surgeries disfigures you?"

What you need is a list of deeper motivators that have a side benefit of making you good looking but don't rely on a battle of dopamine.

A big one is pursuing discipline itself. Wanting to do hard things because they're hard because you're a man not a bitch.
Wanting to crush the weak side of yourself like the worm that it is.
Wanting to be superior than others in all ways.

THAT is how you get shit done as a man.

Don't use pleasure as a motivator when modern society has been built to exploit that mentality. Use anger. Disgust in your weakness. Even narcissism. Make not doing what you need to do too painful to bear so there's only one choice.. do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, TheAscendedOne, SexyMofo and 11 others
I have been like this my whole life. And yes women are lazy helpless things that leech while we are to be persistent.

• +1
You are right that simplifying your purpose to something as superficial as "wanting to look good" is going to fail you when you need it most.

It's not good enough to have a hedonistic life purpose when you are trying to reason with your brain using an argument that goes like this: "OK I will avoid this big, instant, easy dopamine hit of eating this entire pizza and binge watching Netflix because in the future after lots of work I may eventually feel a similar dopamine hit from the benefits of being good looking."

Then your brain will say "Yeah but what if you never look good? What if you peak and still don't feel good about yourself? What if your location means a 7 PSL will still have to date down to 5's? What if you're too late to enjoy it? What if one of those surgeries disfigures you?"

What you need is a list of deeper motivators that have a side benefit of making you good looking but don't rely on a battle of dopamine.

A big one is pursuing discipline itself. Wanting to do hard things because they're hard because you're a man not a bitch.
Wanting to crush the weak side of yourself like the worm that it is.
Wanting to be superior than others in all ways.

THAT is how you get shit done as a man.

Don't use pleasure as a motivator when modern society has been built to exploit that mentality. Use anger. Disgust in your weakness. Even narcissism. Make not doing what you need to do too painful to bear so there's only one choice.. do it.
Wow, very good response. High ass iq

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, incelslayer01 and MadMong
Height is how people with ugly faces cope.

Also just spend millions of dollars and 15 years bro!

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
How I felt when I read this thread:
Corbett tiger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Lorsss and SikKunt
Cope, if you have a long midface there is no hope
This is what females want

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 176
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Now I want leg lengthening so bad tbh. So tired of being heightmogged every day. But I'm a pussy and a poor guy. Not a low inhib tiger

• +1
Tbh this kind of lefort only works if you have a long philtrum and not a too long nose. To shorten your nose you would need a full blown lefort 2 or a modified lefort to cut some parts of the nose.
Yeah that’s why I said some of us

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Guest
It's really a matter of perspective of what a problem is, no?

• +1
Tbh this kind of lefort only works if you have a long philtrum and not a too long nose. To shorten your nose you would need a full blown lefort 2 or a modified lefort to cut some parts of the nose. Which isn’t easy to get.
Stop inventing bullshits, if you are not informed shut up and don't spread bluepill.
Lefort 2 advance the centre of maxilla (paranasal area, etc..), it doesn't make that area shorter. To shorten a long midface if you don't have a vertical maxillary excess, the entire skull should be divided in 2 parts (it would cause an instant death) and a portion of the skull removed.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, OCDMaxxing and Lorsss
Guest the midface lenght is still the same, if a person has a good forward growth+long midface it's still over, just accept it.

• +1
Guest the midface lenght is still the same, if a person has a good forward growth+long midface it's still over, just accept it.
I don’t really have a long midface myself tbh, maybe a long philtrum but my ratios are still pretty fine, I may need a lip lift/impaction and call it a day. My point isn’t that forward growth will give you a shorter mid face by absolute terms, it is that forward growth will give you a shorter LOOKING midface. Obviously, if you measure the distance it will be the same, I’m not denying that at all. But if you get something like a CCW advancement of it, you will get the perception of a shorter mid face due to having the illusion of “looking up”. If you have something to say against that, I’m all ears.

• +1
Women are programmed to measure midface lenght in an instant, you can't fool them

• +1
Cope, if you have a long midface there is no hope
This is what females want
There is surgery to cut midsection of your skull out and compress the face.

There is also widening of skull. There is also suicide.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and forwardgrowth
There is surgery to cut midsection of your skull out and compress the face.

There is also widening of skull. There is also suicide.
Skull widening procedure is craniotomy right?

• +1

WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.

Give up with only death.

bookmarked:fire:👊

• +1

WHATEVER. IT. TAKES.

Give up with only death.

[Bluepill]

• +1
1df1b2f1f264eb44d8fed9e3d885f5a6.jpg

• +1

Literally the funniest thing all week. Laughing out loud got some tears in my eyes.

• +1
Get looks or die

• +1
Legit, it will take a couple years for me to fix some failos and reach my true potential. I will peak in my late 20s and i will truly live. I'm actually a very nt person and low inhib naturally but I inhib it due to my insecurities. Everything thing change for the good if I succeed with my plan. It will be domino effect of good things

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, fukmylyf and TheAscendedOne
Whatever it fucking takes boyos. Get looks or die tryin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and TheAscendedOne