This Harvard scientist says aging is a disease that can be cured

G

Gingercope

Iron
David Sinclair successfully stopped metabolic aging in mice and is now working to develop drugs that will allow people to age better.

What are opinions on this and his supplement routine?

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BornAgainChad, SayNoToRotting and Guest
Really need a TooStupidDidntUnderstand for this vid tbh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
the agepill is as old as time itself.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax and AyWiz
This man is ruining the governments population control. They are legit gonna come shoot us once are time is up if we ruin aging

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
This doesn't mean we will live forever. Didn't watch video.

I don't want to live forever tbh

This man is ruining the governments population control. They are legit gonna come shoot us once are time is up if we ruin aging
Funny enough they actually talk about that in the video. The theory is people would feel less of a need to have kids if they can live to be 150 without being incapacitated by aging. It's less about the number of your age and more about your quality of life/ look younger for longer.

The compounds in question activate pathways that trigger healing and DNA repair. They were discovered by looking at why fasting and restricted calorie diets extend the lifespan in many animals.

cr_monkeys.jpg

These monkeys are both 27.6 years old, but one was on a restricted calorie diet. The NMN basically did the same thing without the restricted caloric intake in mice. If the mice were given the supplement and had a calorie restricted diet it had a cumulatively positive effect.

I'm not sure if I should listen to his advice he looks like a quack. May cop some metformin though just in case, it is relatively inexpensive compared to the other shit he mentioned.
They won't tbh, they'll just let us starve.

It can be slowed but curing it is a pipe dream without genetic editing.
Even then immortality occurring is rare af to none

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and androidcel
Suifuel for bulkingcels

It can be slowed but curing it is a pipe dream without genetic editing.
Even then immortality occurring is rare af to none
Why exactly genetic editing?
I mean genetics don't really care what humans are up to after they have fully matured and in their mating prime (somewhere around 20 and 30), after that we become useless and rot away, genetics don't really play an active role in that or do they?

Edit: Nvm made a logical error, can't delete the post now fuck

Last edited:
I prefer the robotic ascension path.

Anti aging is oldcel coping if you look older than 25 (higher number if Chad). If you look too old to get prime JB, it makes no difference if you look 30 or 50. It’s over. If anything looking older when you’re in your 30s will help your career because your age appearance portrays experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
David Sinclair successfully stopped metabolic aging in mice and is now working to develop drugs that will allow people to age better.

What are opinions on this and his supplement routine?

Will probably be reserved for the rich tbh.