This is easily the #1 biggest coping mechanism human beings do

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
" Do you really want someone to be with you because of how you look? If someone doesn't want to date you unless you're lean or get plastic surgery you don't want to be with that person anyway, they are just shallow. I mean what if you got an accident or fire or something and lost your looks? "

GIGALOL I actually know some goodlooking people who got into accidents at work and when their face lost PSL points SO DID the women they dated. I knew this one guy who was always dating hooter girls then got his face smashed now he's with some ugly fat porker.

The flawed logic is assuming there is someone out there who isn't shallow, or isn't trying to date the best looking person they can find. WRONG! Everyone tries to date the hottest person they can find, only later does personality even matter. MOST PEOPLE settle down with someone who wasn't their first choice. Some people are smart enough to start in their own lane and date their looksmatch instead of chasing a Stacy or Chad cause they know they have no chance.

Also why else would you want someone to be with you? Because they think you are HOT. Do you want somebody to like your money? Car? Personality doesn't make sense because it's such a vague term it's not a one size fits all, you can be shy, outgoing, loud, funny, aggressive, intellectual, stupid, boring, open minded, close minded, etc. Chaning your personality to attract women IS THE SAME THING as changing your looks, ITS NOT WHO YOU ARE AT THE CURRENT TIME. You are changing for others to like you.

But looks is a one way street. Tall, handsome, dark hair, light colored eyes, big penis? That checks like 99% of girls boxes.

• +1
Reactions: Boo, Ammonia Clouds, randomguy1235 and 22 others
< looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
We wont find someone who looks our inside, its life...

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
But looks is a one way street. Tall, handsome, dark hair, light colored eyes, big penis? That checks like 99% of girls boxes.
Nope. Hair and eye color does not matter.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
they act like how you look isn't a part of who you are, like its somehow isolated from your true self

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Alexanderr and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They matter af. Jb's love hair, and shinny blue eyes are big halo
It doesn't matter if you're white(-passing). It's only a halo if you're non-white-passing ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
It doesn't matter if you're white(-passing). It's only a halo if you're non-white-passing ethnic.
What a cope. Why i heard foids talking about dudes hair and complimenting dudes on their hair? Jb's love hair. Eye colour is important halo. Imagine Dicaprio or Delon without blue eyes. Big halo af
fixed that
Blond are no way as good as dark.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What a cope. Why i heard foids talking about dudes hair and complimenting dudes on their hair? Jb's love hair. Eye colour is important halo. Imagine Dicaprio or Delon without blue eyes. Big halo af

Blond are no way as good as dark.
I said hair color and eye color do not matter. They really do not.
Everything matters
It does not.

Last edited:
It fucking does. Let's say who's gonna quit first.
No lol it matters to autistic people only but women do not care about your hair color or eye color unless it makes you unique. Like an ethnic with blue eyes.

No lol it matters to autistic people only but women do not care about your hair color or eye color unless it makes you unique. Like an ethnic with blue eyes.
cope. Imagine Delon without his godly coloring? Imagine Dicaprio without his blue eyes? Lol. Do you care about foids eye and hair colour? i fucking do. Blue eyes and dark hair are traits of godly foid for me. It's really big halo for foid if she sould want to fuck me (i know shou doesn't)

Eye color and hair color halos. They aren't needed but they're a good bonus.
They can be a bonus I agree. but only when it makes somebody unique
cope. Imagine Delon without his godly coloring? Imagine Dicaprio without his blue eyes? Lol. Do you care about foids eye and hair colour? i fucking do. Blue eyes and dark hair are traits of godly foid for me. It's really big halo for foid if she sould want to fuck me (i know shou doesn't)
they would still be as good looking with other colored eyes or hair lol. it really does not matter. i do not care about females eyes or hair color, i am gonna be honest. i am used to seeing blonde hair and blue eyes so it is not special. i have seen variety of color combinations and trust me other people here do not care either. it is only ethnics who care if a guy has blue eyes but white girls do not care. look at how attractive white girls have relationships with black guys and they do not have blue eyes or blond hair but dark brown eyes and black hair. see my point bro?

Having someone love you for the way you look is the best possible scenario. It leaves you free to act however you want, pursue whatever hobbies and dreams you like, no matter the cost on social status/financial profit. All while you are still able to find love and affection.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
They can be a bonus I agree. but only when it makes somebody unique

they would still be as good looking with other colored eyes or hair lol. it really does not matter. i do not care about females eyes or hair color, i am gonna be honest. i am used to seeing blonde hair and blue eyes so it is not special. i have seen variety of color combinations and trust me other people here do not care either. it is only ethnics who care if a guy has blue eyes but white girls do not care. look at how attractive white girls have relationships with black guys and they do not have blue eyes or blond hair but dark brown eyes and black hair. see my point bro?
cope, it's not as important as harmony, bones or eyes, but still it's important af. Light blond and ginger are the worst. Dark hair, eyebrows combined with shiny blue eyes and pale skin

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
cope, it's not as important as harmony, bones or eyes, but still it's important af. Light blond and ginger are the worst. Dark hair, eyebrows combined with shiny blue eyes and pale skin
no dude. only tanned ethnics will benefit greatly from colored eyes. white people does not matter because it is normal for them.

no dude. only tanned ethnics will benefit greatly from colored eyes. white people does not matter because it is normal for them.
stop coping. It's great halo

• +1
I also used to be retarded and believed this JFL at how stupid I was
Everything matters, but it's not a psl boost if you're white

Nope. Hair and eye color does not matter.
Retarded statement. Hair matters a lot and light eyes are a halo on ethics. If you’re white you’d have to have very unique looking light eyes like these to halo you.

Most white women would prefer a white guy with blue eyes over one with brown eyes as well.
no lol white girls do not give a shit. ask any girl lol except ethnics
I could go outside and ask women here which eye color they prefer blue or brown and most of them would say blue. Stop this retarded cope of yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Pietrosiek
Retarded statement. Hair matters a lot and light eyes are a halo on ethics. If you’re white you’d have to have very unique looking light eyes like these to halo you.
View attachment 116964
Most white women would prefer a white guy with blue eyes over one with brown eyes as well.

I could go outside and ask women here which eye color they prefer blue or brown and most of them would say blue. Stop this retarded cope of yours.
godly hair and eyes

Nope, it's not a "retarded cope" lol. Women do not give a shit about eye color. Cope all you want, you still get mogged by ethnics with dark brown eyes. Your blue eyes cope can't save you.
Cope, those eyes are pretty common here in the NL. Light eyes only halos ethnics, not white people.

Cumskins like you need to stop the cope.

Nope, it's not a "retarded cope" lol. Women do not give a shit about eye color. Cope all you want, you still get mogged by ethnics with dark brown eyes. Your blue eyes cope can't save you.

Cope, those eyes are pretty common here in the NL. Light eyes only halos ethnics, not white people.

Cumskins like you need to stop the cope.

The majority of women prefer blue eyes over brown ones. They won’t turn down someone with brown eyes simply because of their dark eyes but they would be way more likely to complement those with blue eyes about their eyes. You don’t hear people complement those with dark brown eyes about how “dark and mysterious” their eyes are. Women would be way more inclined to compliment someone on their light eyes instead.
Blue eyes are indeed common here in the Netherlands which is why I said you’d need very unique looking light eyes to halo you.

Last edited:

The majority of women prefer blue eyes over brown ones. They won’t turn down someone with brown eyes simply because of their dark eyes but they would be way more likely to complement those with blue eyes about their eyes. You don’t hear people complement those with dark brown eyes about how “dark and mysterious” their eyes are. Women would be way more inclined to compliment someone on their light eyes instead.
Blue eyes are indeed common here in the Netherlands which is why I said you’d need very unique looking light eyes to halo you.

I've never heard a white girl say "omg he's got blue eyes." I have a light-skinned Tyrone friend with green eyes and literally no single white girl has ever complimented him on his eyes, he said. But ethnic girls have given him compliments on his eyes all the time. Every single time I heard about a girl creaming over some guy's eye color, it was always an ethnic girl, never a white girl. White girls simply do not care about a guy's eye color, it's only the ethnic girls. Objectively speaking however there are more ethnic women than there are white women in this world, so in that sense, yes, the majority of women do prefer colored eyes. But if we're simply talking about white women then I stand corrected.

fixed that
really lol. JBW works with both hair colors but eye color is more important.
Most unattractive is brown hair, it's common. At least black you can vampiremaxx.

Fixed
Dark hair has more male/ dominarchal traits. Blonde is almost too feminine.

really lol. JBW works with both hair colors but eye color is more important.
Most unattractive is brown hair, it's common. At least black you can vampiremaxx.

Fixed
Dark hair has more male/ dominarchal traits. Blonde is almost too feminine.
I don't understand this, everyone has black hair, it's the most common hair color. Yet it's the most attractive. Tf?

I've never heard a white girl say "omg he's got blue eyes." I have a light-skinned Tyrone friend with green eyes and literally no single white girl has ever complimented him on his eyes, he said. But ethnic girls have given him compliments on his eyes all the time. Every single time I heard about a girl creaming over some guy's eye color, it was always an ethnic girl, never a white girl. White girls simply do not care about a guy's eye color, it's only the ethnic girls. Objectively speaking however there are more ethnic women than there are white women in this world, so in that sense, yes, the majority of women do prefer colored eyes. But if we're simply talking about white women then I stand corrected.

I have been complimented countless times on my blue eyes by girls of all races

• +1
I've never heard a white girl say "omg he's got blue eyes." I have a light-skinned Tyrone friend with green eyes and literally no single white girl has ever complimented him on his eyes, he said. But ethnic girls have given him compliments on his eyes all the time. Every single time I heard about a girl creaming over some guy's eye color, it was always an ethnic girl, never a white girl. White girls simply do not care about a guy's eye color, it's only the ethnic girls.
Nope, I’ve heard countless white girls give white and ethnic people compliments on their blue/green eyes. And apparently @Chadlite Rutherford has been complimented countless times on his blue eyes as well, which isn't a surprise to me since white and ethnic girls prefer blue/green eyes over brown ones.

I have been complimented countless times on my blue eyes by girls of all races
You aren't in the Netherlands though.
Nope, I’ve heard countless white girls give white and ethnic people compliments on their blue/green eyes. And apparently @Chadlite Rutherford has been complimented countless times on his blue eyes as well, which isn't a surprise to me since white and ethnic girls prefer blue/green eyes over brown ones.
His experience does not matter lol, he isn't even from here. White girls give compliments regardless of eye color, how thick can you be? White girls don't care about blue eyes, or green eyes because they're common thus it's not anything special. Only a bunch of ethnic girls care about blue eyes because they have dark brown eyes themselves/.

You aren't in the Netherlands though.

His experience does not matter lol, he isn't even from here. White girls give compliments regardless of eye color, how thick can you be? White girls don't care about blue eyes, or green eyes because they're common thus it's not anything special. Only a bunch of ethnic girls care about blue eyes because they have dark brown eyes themselves/.
What? How is his experience irrelevant? Weren’t we talking about women, specifically white women not caring for blue eyes? You’re disregarding his experience simply because he doesn’t live here. Don’t you know there are white women outside the Netherlands?

White women also don’t give compliments regardless of eye color, you very rarely hear women compliment someone on their dark eyes. In fact, I’ve never heard a woman give someone a compliment on their brown eyes, only blue ones even though the vast majority of people here have blue eyes.
I said before and I’ll say it again, white women prefer blue eyes over brown ones. Doesn't matter if blue eyes are common in their country.

Results from surveys and articles about which eye color is considered most attractive:

Guess what? Most attractive one's all turned out to either be blue or green. Most people here would agree with this notion as well. There’s even been studies which back up my statements.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What? How is his experience irrelevant? Weren’t we talking about women, specifically white women not caring for blue eyes? You’re disregarding his experience simply because he doesn’t live here. Don’t you know there are white women outside the Netherlands?

White women also don’t give compliments regardless of eye color, you very rarely hear women compliment someone on their dark eyes. In fact, I’ve never heard a woman give someone a compliment on their brown eyes, only blue ones even though the vast majority of people here have blue eyes.
I said before and I’ll say it again, white women prefer blue eyes over brown ones. Doesn't matter if blue eyes are common in their country.

Results from surveys and articles about which eye color is considered most attractive:

Guess what? Most attractive one's all turned out to either be blue or green. Most people here would agree with this notion as well. There’s even been studies which back up my statements.
You can pull all the articles you'd like out of your ass all you want, but at the end of the day white girls do really not give a shit about your eye color. But if it's the only cope you have I feel bad about having it destroyed.

You can pull all the articles you'd like out of your ass all you want, but at the end of the day white girls do really not give a shit about your eye color. But if it's the only cope you have I feel bad about having it destroyed.

I truly did waste my time conversing with you. Your IQ is so low it’s astounding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
you're fucking retarded. Go and slay with your brown eyes then

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2275
Keep coping with your cuck colored eyes.

Bro you wanna fuck models but you look just as ogre as me jfl.
I don't want to fuck nothing right now. I in faze of deep rage on Society and foids especially. If i would decide to fuck a foid she must be virgin and i need to find her attractive somehow

I don't want to fuck nothing right now. I in faze of deep rage on Society and foids especially. If i would decide to fuck a foid she must be virgin and i need to find her attractive somehow
Doesn't matter dude. I've seen your pictures though. I don't know why you think having blue eyes is a halo when it really isn't.

Doesn't matter dude. I've seen your pictures though. I don't know why you think having blue eyes is a halo when it really isn't.
it is. Just look. Blue eyes must be striking too. If they're shinny, they are the biggest halo possible. Same goes for foids. Blue shiny eyes can ascend becky hightier becky ir even stacylite.

I don't understand this, everyone has black hair, it's the most common hair color. Yet it's the most attractive. Tf?
its the most attractive based on what accompanies with it.
Distinguishment.
Black hari on indians vs black hair on james bond.
Distinguishment goes well.
It's like saying that normal sized lips are the most common form, but it works well with people's faces. Oversizing or undersizing can ruin distinguishment of a face altogether.

its the most attractive based on what accompanies with it.
Distinguishment.
Black hari on indians vs black hair on james bond.
Distinguishment goes well.
It's like saying that normal sized lips are the most common form, but it works well with people's faces. Oversizing or undersizing can ruin distinguishment of a face altogether.
Why does it distunguish a white person when most whites have black hair?

Why does it distunguish a white person when most whites have black hair?
they are still white and it doesn't distinguish, but sleek elegant fine black hair is distinguished because of texture and the fact being white is rarer now. plus it is rare among whites to have black hair. Whites have mostly some kind of brownish hair.
Having a nice sheen to the hair helps.

MOST PEOPLE settle down with someone who wasn't their first choice.
Truth hurts. That was my case with most of my ex girlfriends, who knows if it was not the same with them JFL.