This is Horrible my first 24 hours on Tinder..POF..Bumble

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
I know I am a middle-aged man and in the world of online dating it does go against you.. but in my head full of copium I decided to get pro pics done which I will post again down below so you can see what I look like just in case you haven't seen me on this form.. on bumble I received three messages which two where from morbidly obese mentally ill women.. its funny because no matter how much you read on looksmaxing forms I still had to experience for myself.. on Tinder which pro picks I have only received 5 likes and three matches.. Plenty of Fish I received messages back but it all goes nowhere.. I'm going to run for another 30 days.. I am really starting to believe that's a anyting sub 8 is true.. I'm going to post my pic below if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to leave them and made a cope stay strong and all of us the blackpill Gods shine amongst us..Sub 8 rule seems true
IMG 9446 11 websize 1

IMG 9396 1 websize
IMG 9442 10 websize

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10524, Chadrapist and 12 others
you look so weird, idk what else to tell you. nice hair though

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 9355
Those are some professional grade photos there, but one thing I'm noticing is it could be your neck? I know you are a little older, so maybe losing some weight and getting botox for your neck could help you look younger?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9355
How do I look weird?
0 facial harmony. your features arent bad but they dont mesh well together. your skin seems to sagging as well which many might find unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, tyronelite, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
0 facial harmony. your features arent bad but they dont mesh well together. your skin seems to sagging as well which many might find unattractive.
I am 43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Patient A
Its true boyo

I know I am a middle-aged man and in the world of online dating it does go against you.. but in my head full of copium I decided to get pro pics done which I will post again down below so you can see what I look like just in case you haven't seen me on this form.. on bumble I received three messages which two where from morbidly obese mentally ill women.. its funny because no matter how much you read on looksmaxing forms I still had to experience for myself.. on Tinder which pro picks I have only received 5 likes and three matches.. Plenty of Fish I received messages back but it all goes nowhere.. I'm going to run for another 30 days.. I am really starting to believe that's a anyting sub 8 is true.. I'm going to post my pic below if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to leave them and made a cope stay strong and all of us the blackpill Gods shine amongst us..Sub 8 rule seems trueView attachment 976326

View attachment 976322View attachment 976323
Keep hustling.

Roid tan tats to attract white trash type of girls?

But have you considered this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
my father is 42, has been working construction his entire life, his skin tone has become nigger-like and he still has better skin quality than you do. it is what it is, dont blame shit skin genetics on your age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Jamal2222, tyronelite and 3 others
Keep hustling.

Roid tan tats to attract white trash type of girls?

But have you considered this?

I am going to try philippines..First I will run a global on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Wallenberg
You need to beard, suit and trendy haircut

At your age you can't look broke

207de2bbe4e58d028712387207350ba4.jpg

But you look like a massive autist despite being above average looking so its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, zaynbrah, tyronelite and 7 others
I am going to try philippines..First I will run a global on Tinder
Consider also some fake GPS. Tinder's location change might be trash. It might show your real distance. Why would girls match with you if they think you are 5000 miles away?

Fix ur style, u look homeless
Get a haircut, u look like the Joker

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Loko88, Jamal2222 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10524, mewcoper and 3 others
get rid of your submental fat, it's horrendous.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
How old are you??

If you say anything below 48yo it's truly over for your aging genes

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, everythingisacope, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
my father is 42, has been working construction his entire life, his skin tone has become nigger-like and he still has better skin quality than you do. it is what it is, dont blame shit skin genetics on your age.
How old are you??

If you say anything below 48yo it's truly over for your aging genes

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 7753
collegenmaxx with retin-a and get a face lift 100%
Your lucky youre not fully norwooding but your hair looks very greasy
Jump on Testosterone and work out too at your age a good body is a massive halo

Think about how many women go on tinder and see the same skinnyfat middle aged man that looks divorced

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, antiantifa, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Jamal2222, mewcoper and 3 others
Brutal is a mild word..I just got a obese tranny..I can't even get one of those good-looking chicks with a dick
A lot of trannies in the Philippines, you will notice when you fake your location. Some of them might really pass as a woman in many men's eyes. But it's ok if they are good-looking enough for them.

I got to go workout get my daily
A lot of trannies in the Philippines, you will notice when you fake your location. Some of them might really pass as a woman in many men's eyes. But it's ok if they are good-looking enough for them.
I don't think I could do the chicks with dicks even though some of them look better than most women...

Let's see a pic of your fathers face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7753
I got to go workout get my daily

I don't think I could do the chicks with dicks even though some of them look better than most women...
Some of them have undergone surgery and they have some kind of pussy.

How are the women your age range?

Consider also some fake GPS. Tinder's location change might be trash. It might show your real distance. Why would girls match with you if they think you are 5000 miles away?
can u still fake location? last time i tried it didnt work

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 5969 and Wallenberg
I think I am going to become a comic book villian

I don't give a fuck at this point...Where are all the good looking chicks with dicks on Tinder...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, SubhumanCurrycel, Patient A and 2 others
I think I try Trans on Tinder is their a section for that?
No, I don't think so. Actually, it would be good so I could automatically filter them. Trannies tend to select woman as their gender on Tinder. Some of them say in their bio that they are MtF, some don't say. If you try the Philippines you will surely come across them.

I'm not into transexuals, but some are. It's OK. Soon you will be slaying some artificial pussy.

No, I don't think so. Actually, it would be good so I could automatically filter them. Trannies tend to select woman as their gender on Tinder. Some of them say in their bio that they are MtF, some don't say. If you try the Philippines you will surely come across them.

I'm not into transexuals, but some are. It's OK. Soon you will be slaying some artificial pussy.
I just put it to everyone..If the queers find me attractive than I will know the pics are good..I will be reporting..May the Black Pill God be with me

• +1
I just put it to everyone..If the queers find me attractive than I will know the pics are good..I will be reporting..May the Black Pill God be with me
You have selected that you are looking for everything? Then you will get straight out gay men too.

You have selected that you are looking for everything? Then you will get straight out gay men too.
Gays like Good looking Men..If they like the pics..I know they are good..

• JFL
How are the women your age range?
what question is that lol, come on u know they simp for chad and tyrone with money, we will never know it just like chad and tyrone don't tell us about how ez they get it lol.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bro u look good for age just softmaxx and u can get a wife

Holy shit the gays are piling in..I may have to turn that off

• JFL
Holy shit the gays are piling in..I may have to turn that off
Since you are OK with chicks with dicks you might as well consider plowing some assholes.

If I was a homsexual it would be easy..In 1 minute I had 4 dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and Patient A
Omega-fucking-lol.
OP actually thought he could slay young girls looking like that...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Give up on fresh pussy, you don't have the status nor the looks for it. You look good only for your age bracket, so avoid online dating, which is mainly used by younger generation. Get classier clothes, obviously statusmaxx and approach in broad daylight. At your age you should have no problem pulling females around 38+.

Also I've never met a girl who used Tinder who wasn't a whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadrapist, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Omega-fucking-lol.
OP actually thought he could slay young girls looking like that...

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Give up on fresh pussy, you don't have the status nor the looks for it. You look good only for your age bracket, so avoid online dating, which is mainly used by younger generation. Get classier clothes, obviously statusmaxx and approach in broad daylight. At your age you should have no problem pulling females around 38+.

Also I've never met a girl who used Tinder who wasn't a whore.
Never said that..I am going 35 to 45..I have not revcieved so far much