This is Horrible my first 24 hours on Tinder..POF..Bumble

Bruh my dad is 50 and look younger than you

you need to fix your skin and neck

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Never said that..I am going 35 to 45..I have not revcieved so far much
The male-female ratio only gets worse at higher ages.
The fact that you tried online dating at your age is what suggests you wanted to slay young pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Chadrapist, Patient A and 1 other person
what question is that lol, come on u know they simp for chad and tyrone with money, we will never know it just like chad and tyrone don't tell us about how ez they get it lol.
I just wanna hear from his perspective. We don't have many boomers here

The male-female ratio only gets worse at higher ages.
The fact that you tried online dating at your age is what suggests you wanted to slay young pussy.
That is all their is now basically online..My pics are good and I cant get a decent looking woman in my age bracket something is very wrong

I just wanna hear from his perspective. We don't have many boomers here
I will post a video talking to all the members on this fourm..I will show my plenty of fish..I am actually Gen X..Real Baby Boomers are from 1945-1965

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Patient A, tyronelite and 1 other person
That is all their is now basically online..My pics are good and I cant get a decent looking woman in my age bracket something is very wrong
Man, you are one stupid fuck aren't you? The male-female ratio is extremely high in online dating, especially at higher ages. At 35-45 age bracket, there are probably 10 men for every 1 female. Dumbass, how are you ever going to compete with 10 males?

Also JFL at thinking your pics are good, goon. Your appeal is 5/10 at best, even for your age. You're wearing a sweater that makes you look like a wide-hipped narrow-shouldered faggot in the second pic. You're literally making pictures in some ghetto with a hole in your fucking jeans looking like the biggest cuck on earth. Seriously, stop this masochism. Approach in daylight like I said. You just don't want to because you're afraid.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and mewcoper
There aren’t even many girls on tinder in your age bracket. Stick to bars

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, antiantifa, tyronelite and 1 other person
Man, you are one stupid fuck aren't you? The male-female ratio is extremely high in online dating, especially at higher ages. At 35-45 age bracket, there are probably 10 men for every 1 female. Dumbass, how are you ever going to compete with 10 males?

Also JFL at thinking your pics are good, goon. Your appeal is 5/10 at best, even for your age. You're wearing a sweater that makes you look like a wide-hipped narrow-shouldered faggot in the second pic. You're literally making pictures in some ghetto with a hole in your fucking jeans looking like the biggest cuck on earth. Seriously, stop this masochism. Approach in daylight like I said. You just don't want to because you're afraid.
Would love to see a pic of you?

Would love to see a pic of you?
So your argument to me trashing you is to see if you can trash me instead of actually helping yourself improve?

Low T. My pics are public here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You look like Michael Madsen.

At your age your only hope is to silverfoxmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
This is @Amnesia future soon

The agepill takes everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and tyronelite
FaceApp 1612906840902

Beard would halo you a lot, once you are older you can't stay clean shaven since your skin sags.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 5969, Chadrapist and 2 others
Dating apps are used mostly by Young people and you have literally 0 collagen which is a death sentence if you want to attract young females

The other thing is that you need NT pictures on the beach, parties etc not professional pictures

faceapp_1612906840902-jpg.976514

First picture is awful

looks like you are taking a shit

also forehead wrinkles JFL

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Jamal2222, brainded and 1 other person
Don't use a forum full of young people, use this site to looksmax and browse reddit mgtow / theredpill and find dudes around your age to plan whatever your goal is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Also a lot of older women are swiping on younger guys too & most guys past 30 look like shit. Brutal age pill

Stick to social circles & IRL OP

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, everythingisacope, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
at your age, it's hard to slay on tinder or anywhere in general lol

you should just focus on becoming a more successful man, look for a woman to start a family with ded srs

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 5969, Patient A and 2 others
You look fine.

wtf is wrong with your masseters

at your age, it's hard to slay on tinder or anywhere in general lol

you should just focus on becoming a more successful man, look for a woman to start a family with ded srs
Women are trash why would you start a family with one

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Women are trash why would you start a family with one
maybe the majority in the west, and even across the world are trash for marriage material. however what is the alternative once you're well past your physical prime as a man? try and slay roasties with 200 body counts?

there are still obviously some women out there who are interested in having and keeping a strong family, the problem is finding one and being attractive enough for them to be interested for all that time... must feel like finding a needle in the haystack, won't be able to accept how hard it will be for people being born now in 20-30 years lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Patient A, brainded and 1 other person
Sometimes you post dumb shit, sometimes legit 300 IQ posts.
I just have an outside the box way of thinking. Sometimes sounds dumb i know.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
Dating apps are used mostly by Young people and you have literally 0 collagen which is a death sentence if you want to attract young females

The other thing is that you need NT pictures on the beach, parties etc not professional pictures
If he had money, he'd easily pull. He looks like he's in some ghetto though.

maybe the majority in the west, and even across the world are trash for marriage material. however what is the alternative once you're well past your physical prime as a man? try and slay roasties with 200 body counts?

there are still obviously some women out there who are interested in having and keeping a strong family, the problem is finding one and being attractive enough for them to be interested for all that time... must feel like finding a needle in the haystack, won't be able to accept how hard it will be for people being born now in 20-30 years lol
Once you get to this guys' age, the majority of women worth marrying have already been taken.
Find a girl when you are young, else you are left with leftover women with mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Patient A and turkproducer
Once you get to this guys' age, the majority of women worth marrying have already been taken.
Find a girl when you are young, else you are left with leftover women with mental issues.
exactly, but no point worrying or thinking about what could have been if you got married at 20. sometimes the only way to even try to be happy is to accept what the best possible scenario for yourself is, sounds like cope bluepill advice but it's true IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and brainded
So brutal tho that as a man even if you keep in decent shape you can only date ugly old girls as you age. Op is not that good looking but looks decent for his age, i expected him to score at least a Becky single mom.

Online dating is sub10 law

Op another thing, if you registered as 43 most women will not even see your profile because when you create a new profile tinder makes your age preferences from 23 to 37 if i remember correctly, and most women don't even change it. You should register and out your age at like 33

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Op another thing, if you registered as 43 most women will not even see your profile because when you create a new profile tinder makes your age preferences from 23 to 37 if i remember correctly, and most women don't even change it. You should register and out your age at like 33
This, plus most women using Tinder are 19-28 yo, they're looking for max 35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Rather than just rip on you like a lot of users are, I'm going to give you some constructive feedback.
First, as a number of users mentioned, you need to do something with the fat under your chin (submental fat). Look into lipo, belkyra injections, or cool sculpting.
Second, your left masseter is way larger than your right and it throws your face balance off. I'm not sure what to do about that but a consult with a surgeon would point you the right direction.
Third, you should look in to some sort of procedure to tighten your skin. Whether it's a face lift on the more extreme end, or some sort of laser skin resurfacing on the less invasive side, smoothing and tightening will help drastically.
Fourth, at your age (even my age of 34) there are no quality women on dating apps with their age set over 30 so don't bother. You need to get out and meet people irl once covid gets under control.
Do you workout? Your best bet is to get into the fitness niche as the only women who are still fine after 35 are fitness chicks. There are some nice 40+ fitness women even, if you live a densely populated area and go to a higher end gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
You have a lot of potential. Good bone structure and hair.
Do you have the money for mild invasive and invasive treatments? Botox, laser treats, PDO thread lift, face lift, neck lift, filler (hyaloronic/radiesse), skincare, fat grafting, blepheroplasty, facial lipo, dermaneedling.
If yes, i can give you a exact list of what you need to look younger and more attractive.
For the first: buy better clothes. You are terribly dressed atm. Hit the gym, train neck and get a better haircut. You need a expensive and talented hair salon

Jenke experiment vorher nachher 0

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 4430
View attachment 976514
Beard would halo you a lot, once you are older you can't stay clean shaven since your skin sags.
His chin and jaw is way above average. Very wide and square. He does not need a beard.
All he need is skin and wrinkle transformation + haircut and better clothes.

His chin and jaw is way above average. Very wide and square. He does not need a beard.
All he need is skin and wrinkle transformation + haircut and better clothes.
He is gonna look uncanny if he fixes his skin, and his face is saggy.

Sé que soy un hombre de mediana edad y en el mundo de las citas en línea va en tu contra ... pero en mi cabeza llena de copium decidí hacer fotos profesionales que publicaré de nuevo a continuación para que puedas ver lo que hago. por si acaso no me has visto en este formulario ... en bumble recibí tres mensajes, dos de los cuales eran de mujeres con enfermedades mentales con obesidad mórbida ... es gracioso porque no importa cuánto leas en los formularios de looksmaxing, todavía tenía que experimentar para mí ... en Tinder, que elige a profesionales, solo he recibido 5 me gusta y tres coincidencias. Un montón de peces. Recibí mensajes de vuelta, pero todo no va a ninguna parte. Voy a correr por otros 30 días. creer que eso es un sub 8 es cierto .. yo 'Voy a publicar mi foto a continuación, si tiene alguna sugerencia o comentario, siéntase libre de dejarlos y hacer que una capa se mantenga fuerte y que todos los Dioses de Blackpill brillemos entre nosotros.View attachment 976326

View attachment 976322View attachment 976323
Agepill is brutal

I know I am a middle-aged man and in the world of online dating it does go against you.. but in my head full of copium I decided to get pro pics done which I will post again down below so you can see what I look like just in case you haven't seen me on this form.. on bumble I received three messages which two where from morbidly obese mentally ill women.. its funny because no matter how much you read on looksmaxing forms I still had to experience for myself.. on Tinder which pro picks I have only received 5 likes and three matches.. Plenty of Fish I received messages back but it all goes nowhere.. I'm going to run for another 30 days.. I am really starting to believe that's a anyting sub 8 is true.. I'm going to post my pic below if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to leave them and made a cope stay strong and all of us the blackpill Gods shine amongst us..Sub 8 rule seems trueView attachment 976326

Grow stubble,lose weight,gymmmax,skinmaxx,dress better shave those arm hairs

can u still fake location? last time i tried it didnt work
It doesn't work on Bumble anymore. People were complaining about women from SEA using fake GPS apps to locationmaxx to some western country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7044
I know I am a middle-aged man and in the world of online dating it does go against you.. but in my head full of copium I decided to get pro pics done which I will post again down below so you can see what I look like just in case you haven't seen me on this form.. on bumble I received three messages which two where from morbidly obese mentally ill women.. its funny because no matter how much you read on looksmaxing forms I still had to experience for myself.. on Tinder which pro picks I have only received 5 likes and three matches.. Plenty of Fish I received messages back but it all goes nowhere.. I'm going to run for another 30 days.. I am really starting to believe that's a anyting sub 8 is true.. I'm going to post my pic below if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to leave them and made a cope stay strong and all of us the blackpill Gods shine amongst us..Sub 8 rule seems trueView attachment 976326

get a tan, grow a beard, get an Nt haircut, then try again.