This is how steroids changes you

john_cope

john_cope

Quantum
The bone density gains from steroids are probably more significant in the long term than the muscle gains. Steroids will masculinize you although it still depends on your age somewhat. I couldn't grow a real beard at age 18 on steroids but a few years later off steroids it was growing faster. Your upper brow ridge will grow and reduce upper eyelid exposure. This is a very good thing.

extreme example to prove the point:

Some muscle gains were permanent. My upper chest is way bigger than if I had never done steroids. Bench press is one of the hardest lifts for natural athletes because upper body strength is just generally inferior to lower body strength.

Furthermore my voice deepened significantly. When I was a teenager I always tried to make my voice sound deeper by imitating an american texas accent from hollywood movies. But after steroids I had to start purposely making my voice higher pitch to not sound like an autistic retard. If you sound deep voice and monotone all the time that will kill your social status.

loromate

loromate

Amateur
Steroids are a death sentence. I sincerely hope people here joke when they say they are roiding because no one should be dumb enough to roid

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

beardmogged by trannies
I genuinely feel sad seeing how he threw away his beauty, its a tragedy. He went beyond being a masculine Chad to being a grotesque ogre

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
Steroids are a death sentence. I sincerely hope people here joke when they say they are roiding because no one should be dumb enough to roid
@looxmakser49 fight fight fight fight fight

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Trainee
I genuinely feel sad seeing how he threw away his beauty, its a tragedy. He went beyond being a masculine Chad to being a grotesque ogre
He's dead now too, super sad, had huge potential.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
He looks like complete shit in the after pic, big nosed ogre with skin like a leather ball and lines deeper than the pacific

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
Apparently steroids can make you have a pillow face? You know those freaky blown up plastic looking botched faces

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
steroids are a life sentence.

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

Weirdo
Damn, definite effects on face. Shorter philtrum from roids?

crosshold

crosshold

Wizard
literally all it did was make his nose bigger lmfao

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
I'm pretty sure the "before" picture is already the result of a decade of steroids.

McCarver had an insane acromegaly browridge should be noted. Looks unreal.

OwlGod

OwlGod

12473 mg/mL of BlackPill
There's is no difference

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
1. Theres a difference between Steroids in the under a gram effect and taking Grams at a time stacked with other compounds and different drugs like HGH

2. The effects of steroids are negligible in the context of what you expect them to do in a looksmaxing sense.

P

Phillybeard1996

Knowledgable
1. Theres a difference between Steroids in the under a gram effect and taking Grams at a time stacked with other compounds and different drugs like HGH

2. The effects of steroids are negligible in the context of what you expect them to do in a looksmaxing sense.
I dont think steriods on its own can cause actual bone growth like bigger jaw browridge ect. If you are fully developed. Thats prob from hgh and other things i think.

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
I dont think steriods on its own can cause actual bone growth like bigger jaw browridge ect. If you are fully developed. Thats prob from hgh and other things i think.
The aging skin, Hairloss, Pores, loss of subcutaneous fat, facial fat and other factors involved when taking 10g of test a week, I don't mean bone growth.

P

Phillybeard1996

Knowledgable
The aging skin, Hairloss, Pores, loss of subcutaneous fat, facial fat and other factors involved when taking 10g of test a week, I don't mean bone growth.
Yea alot of dudes that take heavy gear i notice tend to look much older then their age.

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
Yea alot of dudes that take heavy gear i notice tend to look much older then their age.
I think some of that might also be the e2 control, estrogen is important to keep skin youthful and taking an AI to keep estrogen in check, some people go a little far, That and the hard dieting and often tanning.
Combination of water retention, Muscle growth, sometimes the effects of HGH amongst other things. Most if not all professional bodybuilders, even amateurs and insta models are really just insecure people taking extreme amounts of drugs.
Combination of water retention, Muscle growth, sometimes the effects of HGH amongst other things. Most if not all professional bodybuilders, even amateurs and insta models are really just insecure people taking extreme amounts of drugs.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

permanent rottage
the term "roiding" is too broad. theres a huge difference between taking a mild dose of testosterone and blasting tren and dht derivatives.

mild dose of testosterone wont age you to oblivion and gape the fuck out of your collagen and make you look like a deformed ogre the way blasting tren will.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
his collagen is negative now lol

Taking gramsbis retarded and is a death wish. 250 mgs/week of test is enough.
the term "roiding" is too broad. theres a huge difference between taking a mild dose of testosterone and blasting tren and dht derivatives.

mild dose of testosterone wont age you to oblivion and gape the fuck out of your collagen and make you look like a deformed ogre the way blasting tren will.
There's a difference between running a gram of test and a gram of tren and doing 250 mgs of test with some anavar

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
Taking gramsbis retarded and is a death wish. 250 mgs/week of test is enough.

There's a difference between running a gram of test and a gram of tren and doing 250 mgs of test with some anavar
Iv'e used test/tren at highish doses near a gram combined, I think using roids at near a gram dose for a short period of time is great for making original gains because now if I run anything close to 200mg of test I put on muscle almost as fast as when I was taking near a gram. IMO the inverse is stupid that people preach, taking 250mgs of test until you stop making gains on it and up the dose, why? who the fuck wants to make gains they can't keep on 250mgs of test, get in make your gains and get out imo.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Iv'e used test/tren at highish doses near a gram combined, I think using roids at near a gram dose for a short period of time is great for making original gains because now if I run anything close to 200mg of test I put on muscle almost as fast as when I was taking near a gram. IMO the inverse is stupid that people preach, taking 250mgs of test until you stop making gains on it and up the dose, why? who the fuck wants to make gains they can't keep on 250mgs of test, get in make your gains and get out imo.
Yap but blasting should be limited in time or else the internal organs will suffer

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)