This is how your first day will go after BIMAX+Genio

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
I HAD IT 6 MONTHS AGO BTW

Got extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

Bimax2

You wake up
You have an oxygen mask on you, as adviced from the surgeon avoid breathing through your nose, mask will be removed when they see you woke up.

You'll constantly be swallowing a shit ton of blood from your fresh incisions, it feels like a sink in your mouth.
You'll feel sick as fuck due to the effect of anesthesia and the ammount of blood stored in your stomach that you also involuntarily swalloed during the procedure.

Chances are you will puke a ton of blood during the first day
Throat and nose will be pretty swollen from the tubes that provide oxygen, touching your adams apple and around hurts like hell.

Your nose will have so much dried blood you will barely be able to breath trough it
And im talking about fucking HARD dried blood, like this shit took me a full week to finally be able to breath somewhat correctly.
Had to constantly flush and clean it with stuff.

As mentioned the insides of your mouth is like a fucking blood sink, you have to constantly either swallow or spit (haha sexual joke)
If you swallow then you start ingesting a ton of blood and therefore end up feeling sick and throwing up
So spit is the way, but its the uncomfortable way since you need a SHIT TON of paper/towels/bucket because trust me you'll be spitting every 20 seconds.

If you are actually able to properly sleep then congrats. I think i got like 2-4 hours at best and i had to call the nurses many times in the night for more paper to spit.
For sleep i basically had to avoid spitting and therefore accumulate blood otherwise its impossible.

I woke up, got help to go to the bathroom, and puked like 1/3 of a bucket of blood that was still inside me
Felt instant relief.

Of course not all experiences are the same but most likely many things i mentioned is an universal trait of the surgery.

Is it worth it?
God damn son you bet it is

But get ready for the first 2 weeks of recovery son.

I guess i'll put the before and after here anyways

BEFORE

Surgery2

Screenshot 20200102 025300 Firefox

AFTER

Profilenuevo4

Profilee

Front (This was like 2 months post op still pretty swollen with an egg shape face)

Mejor1

Recent front Picture

Screenshot 20200102 025320 Firefox

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, goldpill, Tallooksmaxxer and 102 others
someone who actually did something wow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Be_ConfidentBro, Luke LLL and 77 others
You remind me of the hellish time i had post lung surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Mansnob, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
I had extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

View attachment 212219
You wake up
You have an oxygen mask on you, as adviced from the surgeon avoid breathing through your nose, mask will be removed when they see you woke up.

You'll constantly be swallowing a shit ton of blood from your fresh incisions, it feels like a sink in your mouth.
You'll feel sick as fuck due to the effect of anesthesia and the ammount of blood stored in your stomach that you also involuntarily swalloed during the procedure.

Throat and nose will be pretty swollen from the tubes that provide oxygen, touching your adams apple and around hurts like hell.

Your nose will have so much dried blood you will barely be able to breath trough it
And im talking about fucking HARD dried blood, like this shit took me a full week to finally be able to breath somewhat correctly.

As mentioned the insides of your mouth is like a fucking blood sink, you have to constantly either swallow or spit (haha sexual joke)
If you swallow then you start ingesting a ton of blood and therefore end up feeling sick and throwing up
So spit is the way, but its the uncomfortable way since you need a SHIT TON of paper/towels/bucket because trust me you'll be spitting every 20 seconds.

If you are actually able to properly sleep then congrats. I think i got like 2-4 hours at best and i had to call the nurses many times in the night for more paper to spit.
For sleep i basically had to avoid spitting and therefore accumulate blood otherwise its impossible.

I woke up, got help to go to the bathroom, and puked like 1/3 of a bucket of blood that was still inside me
Felt instant relief.

Of course not all experiences are the same but most likely many things i mentioned is an universal trait of the surgery.

Is it worth it?

Fuck man, dont discourage me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5583 and 6 others
Hope it turns out for the best man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
Hope everything is going good.
Wish all the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5539, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Who cares
You'll ascend after that

• +1
Reactions: Bdh, Deleted member 2012 and cardiologist
dog-versus-bumblebee-960x540.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Anchor_Ship, forwardgrowth and 28 others
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Hector, toptearmm and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 4797 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Kingkellz, Danish_Retard and 12 others
You obviously had a huge underbite and an underlying functional problem though. Just keep this in mind for people here with completely normal yet unremarkable jaws who think double jaw is some magical path to ascension.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
i'm scared to get one ngl

too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Did you get any permanent numbness? If so, please elaborate.
Its been 6months and my chin still feels funny from the chin reduction, theres definetly numbness.
Other than that everything is fine, all muscles are ok and move and work correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Chadelite
Its been 6months and my chin still feels funny from the chin reduction, theres definetly numbness.
Other than that everything is fine, all muscles are ok and move and work correctly.

Thanks for the quick reply. How debilitating is the numbness?

Thanks for the quick reply. How debilitating is the numbness?
What do you mean with debilitating?

Well actually its like touching it and feeling just a little bit of the touch
If i were to intentionally produce pain on my chin i wouldnt feel it as much

What do you mean with debilitating?

Well actually its like touching it and feeling just a little bit of the touch
If i were to intentionally produce pain on my chin i wouldnt feel it as much

Do you struggle using your facial muscles in or near that area? Do you accidentally drool onto your chin without even feeling it? Things like that. I only ask because I also have a class III nite and will likely need bimax and potentially vertical chin reduction.

Do you struggle using your facial muscles in or near that area? Do you accidentally drool onto your chin without even feeling it? Things like that. I only ask because I also have a class III nite and will likely need bimax and potentially vertical chin reduction.
During the first month of recovery definetly all i did was drool and couldnt feel shit
Right now i just eat normally without a problem.

I dont struggle using any muscle near that area or my lips
But again the first month my lips wouldnt respond very well
You can even see in the pic how my lower lip is retracted, it stayed like that for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
you look like @FatmanO in the before lol

did you get this surgery for only aesthetic reasons or for health reasons as well?
Health reasons thats why it was free but of course aesthetic too (thats what i cared the most for)
If untreated by age 25 i would look like a monster

I had malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
Health reasons thats why it was free but of course aesthetic too (thats what i cared the most for)

I had malocclusion
You ascended hard bro from subhuman to hugh tier normie congrats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3962, Golden Glass and 1 other person
I will never get this surgery fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, mikeock, .👽. and 2 others
The shit sub tier humans have to suffer through just to ascend, meanwhile there are people out there who just have to exist. :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 15 others
BIMAX is the pillar of plastic surgery!
Huge respect for going through this OP
DhMeAzK

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Gaia262, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
Nice things always will not come easily. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: baruch, MandibularCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

I had malocclusion
how did people treat you before and after having the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Golden Glass
During the first month of recovery definetly all i did was drool and couldnt feel shit
Right now i just eat normally without a problem.

I dont struggle using any muscle near that area or my lips
But again the first month my lips wouldnt respond very well
You can even see in the pic how my lower lip is retracted, it stayed like that for a while.

Good thing the numbness went away to the degree it did. You ascended at least 1-1.5 PSL regardless so congrats.

I have a class iii bite too, what exactly did you need to say to get insurance to cover it? Mine isn’t as bad as yours tbh.

how did people treat you before and after having the surgery?
I could make a long as fuck thread about the difference on treatment from absolutely everyone, even family.
Blackpill is definetly undeniable.

But lets just say i get treated wayy better, and as mentioned in other threads i actually get approached by girls and get a lot of attention even when im not a chad but just a normie.
And not only the surgery but the fact that ive gained 14kg has added to the equation on how people treat me.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mewcoper, Danish_Retard and 10 others
I could make a long as fuck thread about the difference on treatment from absolutely everyone, even family.
Blackpill is definetly undeniable.

But lets just say i get treated wayy better, and as mentioned in other threads i actually get approached by girls and get a lot of attention.
And not only the surgery but the fact that ive gained 14kg has added to the equation on how people treat me.
can u make the thread bro? i and others would love to hear your experiences on the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4797, Maxillacel and 1 other person
Good thing the numbness went away to the degree it did. You ascended at least 1-1.5 PSL regardless so congrats.

I have a class iii bite too, what exactly did you need to say to get insurance to cover it? Mine isn’t as bad as yours tbh.
I didnt really need to say anything
My surgeon and his partners just made a bunch of studies on me

Measurements of everything as proof of the grave maloclussion i had
Pictures and shit.

So we just sent an email to my insurance with some pics and the procedure i was getting
It got accepted in less than a week.

Of course the surgeon and the insurance are allied.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I didnt really need to say anything
My surgeon and his partners just made a bunch of studies on me

Measurements of everything as proof of the grave maloclussion i had
Pictures and shit.

So we just sent an email to my insurance with some pics and the procedure i was getting
It got accepted in less than a week.

If you don’t mind, could you PM me the name of your surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I HAD IT 6 MONTHS AGO BTW

Got extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

View attachment 212219
You wake up

Felt instant relief.

Is it worth it?

How long does it take until you can lift heavy 100 percent again like valsalva maneuver pressure during the deadlift or scream and how long does it take until you can eat a full hard diet again building up your masseter ?
And how long until you can train moderately and eat moderately ?
also Im currently thinking about how to minimize weight loss and muscle loss after surgeries any ideas on that?

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Why is that boyo
Very barbaric surgery with high risk of complications like necrotic tissue or nerve death also recovery sounds like hell I am terrified of it

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Very barbaric surgery with high risk of complications like necrotic tissue or nerve death also recovery sounds like hell I am terrified of it
the risks with a top tier surgeon actually are less horrible than having cranofacial dystrophy related sleep apnea, tmj and upper airway issues. recessed maxilla will cause more problems as you age, sleep gonna get worse and worse, addiction to gay nasal steroid sprays will come up and ofc your looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MandibularCel, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
How long does it take until you can lift heavy 100 percent again like valsalva maneuver pressure during the deadlift or scream and how long does it take until you can eat a full hard diet again building up your masseter ?
And how long until you can train moderately and eat moderately ?
also Im currently thinking about how to minimize weight loss and muscle loss after surgeries any ideas on that?
Ok so first of all
My doctor told me i had to be on a liquid diet for 2 months

There was no fucking way i was only getting liquid for 2 months so i started mashing as much as possible foods
Like for exmaple for breakfast i would mash the eggs with some kind of cheese cream and eat them without chewing
I also had to get some super powerful protein powder that had like 35+ g of protein in a scoop
Its a medical protein powder.

I was able to safely start chewing at around the 2 and a half months
From month 2 to 3 i was slowly feeling my chewing, measuring my chew strength and of course being careful.

As for the gym i would say after 2-3 months you're good
Main problem is the lack of energy since your body is focusing its resources to heal your incisions and of course the bones

And i think being able to talk took me like a week
And to fully talk with pronunciation like 2 or something cant remember.

I dropped to 59 kg at 6ft....
Now im at 74kg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Danish_Retard
Ok so first of all

There was no fucking way i was only getting liquid for 2 months so i started mashing as much as possible foods
Like for exmaple for breakfast i would mash the eggs with some kind of cheese cream and eat them without chewing
I also had to get some super powerful protein powder that had like 35+ g of protein in a scoop

From month 2 to 3 i was slowly feeling my chewing, measuring my chew strength and of course being careful.

Main problem is the lack of energy since your body is focusing its resources to heal your incisions and of course the bones

Now im at 74kg

How long it will take to return to work after this surgery?

How long it will take to return to work after this surgery?
After a month you're fine to move around and do some stuff like some work
But again the problem is the lack of energy

And the sun absolutely murders you
Yeah recovery isnt fun at all
This fucking surgery was death tier like 10-15 years ago

Thankfully as everything many things changed and techniques were updated for better safety
Even including the anesthesia.

You also forget the risk of infection which can easily kill you
An infection in that area is tough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CristianT
Ok so first of all

Now im at 74kg
do the screws stay in your skull forever or is there a second procedure to remove them

Well done man, congratulations. The sight of blood makes me feel terrible so I'm not sure I could've gone through what you did.

I hope you do write that post on how people started treating you better after surgery because I kinda need some motivation to get the surgeries I need. Recently I've been feeling like "who cares, surgery won't change shit and I'll still be ugly"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
do the screws stay in your skull forever or is there a second procedure to remove them
Yes they stay forever, they're made with titanium so theres no issue with them staying in your body.
Well done man, congratulations. The sight of blood makes me feel terrible so I'm not sure I could've gone through what you did.

I hope you do write that post on how people started treating you better after surgery because I kinda need some motivation to get the surgeries I need. Recently I've been feeling like "who cares, surgery won't change shit and I'll still be ugly"
Yeah sure i'll look into making that post sharing some experiences before and after i got surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
BIMAX is the pillar of plastic surgery!
Huge respect for going through this OP
View attachment 212443

lmao bimax literally IS NOT plastic surgery. It is orthognathic surgery, which is completely different. It is focused on correcting functional skeletal issues i.e. malocclusion such as underbite, overbite etc. Aesthetic results are also a possible side effect of the overall functional issue being corrected, but this varies.

OP, results look great and remind me of my own. I had this same surgery done when I was 19 and you reminded me how terrible the first few days after surgery were. I had a similar case with the underbite and crimson chin look. Absolutely 100% worth it for the lifetime of improved quality of living!

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Pendejo, kota and 1 other person
Bto what about contact sports?
Are u even able to do contact sport after like say 6 months?

Bto what about contact sports?
Are u even able to do contact sport after like say 6 months?
I dont do any contact sports currently
I trained soccer for like 10 years then basketball and finally ultimate

Currently i just go to the gym
Ideally you want to wait 4-6 months for any kind of contact since thats the time the bones have really healed
Yet it takes a year for the bone to be stronger than it was before
lmao bimax literally IS NOT plastic surgery. It is orthognathic surgery, which is completely different. It is focused on correcting functional skeletal issues i.e. malocclusion such as underbite, overbite etc. Aesthetic results are also a possible side effect of the overall functional issue being corrected, but this varies.

OP, results look great and remind me of my own. I had this same surgery done when I was 19 and you reminded me how terrible the first few days after surgery were. I had a similar case with the underbite and crimson chin look. Absolutely 100% worth it for the lifetime of improved quality of living!
Good to hear you had nice results too and similar stats (y)