This is how your first day will go after BIMAX+Genio

i have sleep apnea and need this

it will kill many birds with one stone if i live tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigChinHispanic
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Steph4gr and BigChinHispanic
Congratulations man you honestly look great. 7/10 smv.

go out and slay again congrats on your ascension holy shit lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4797 and BigChinHispanic
Congratulations man you honestly look great. 7/10 smv.

go out and slay again congrats on your ascension holy shit lifefuel
Thanks bro (y)

This may be one of the best ascensions in psl history. Proof that surgeries are meant to fix blatant flaws.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4797, MandibularCel and 1 other person
I HAD IT 6 MONTHS AGO BTW

Got extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

View attachment 212219
You wake up
You have an oxygen mask on you, as adviced from the surgeon avoid breathing through your nose, mask will be removed when they see you woke up.

You'll constantly be swallowing a shit ton of blood from your fresh incisions, it feels like a sink in your mouth.
You'll feel sick as fuck due to the effect of anesthesia and the ammount of blood stored in your stomach that you also involuntarily swalloed during the procedure.

Chances are you will puke a ton of blood during the first day
Throat and nose will be pretty swollen from the tubes that provide oxygen, touching your adams apple and around hurts like hell.

Your nose will have so much dried blood you will barely be able to breath trough it
And im talking about fucking HARD dried blood, like this shit took me a full week to finally be able to breath somewhat correctly.
Had to constantly flush and clean it with stuff.

As mentioned the insides of your mouth is like a fucking blood sink, you have to constantly either swallow or spit (haha sexual joke)
If you swallow then you start ingesting a ton of blood and therefore end up feeling sick and throwing up
So spit is the way, but its the uncomfortable way since you need a SHIT TON of paper/towels/bucket because trust me you'll be spitting every 20 seconds.

If you are actually able to properly sleep then congrats. I think i got like 2-4 hours at best and i had to call the nurses many times in the night for more paper to spit.
For sleep i basically had to avoid spitting and therefore accumulate blood otherwise its impossible.

I woke up, got help to go to the bathroom, and puked like 1/3 of a bucket of blood that was still inside me
Felt instant relief.

Of course not all experiences are the same but most likely many things i mentioned is an universal trait of the surgery.

Is it worth it?
God damn son you bet it is

But get ready for the first 2 weeks of recovery son.

I guess i'll put the before and after here anyways

BEFORE
View attachment 212477

View attachment 212733

<B>AFTER</B>

View attachment 212734

View attachment 212478

View attachment 212479View attachment 212480

Front (This was like 2 months post op still pretty swollen with an egg shape face)
View attachment 212484

surgery can objectively ascend everyone to a higher tier normie funny thing most people are already at that stage most the time though the reccession is down to ones own self through mouth breathing higher body multiplicty of factors

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Gosick
I dont remember but i'll look into it to provide more info.
im surprised they dont tell you dont before surgery lol, you must have primarily done it for functional reasons if that were the case, even still they should have told you.

im surprised they dont tell you dont before surgery lol, you must have primarily done it for functional reasons if that were the case, even still they should have told you.
Of course they told me exactly what they were gonna do and how much advancement
But i dont remember haha

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Its been 6months and my chin still feels funny from the chin reduction, theres definetly numbness.
Other than that everything is fine, all muscles are ok and move and work correctly.
do you think all the blood in your mouth is from the bimax or the genio? probably the bimax right?

Fuck bro, reminds me of when I punctured my kidney. Was pissing blood (I'm talking wine red coloured urine) for 2 weeks while in hospital, I lost so much blood that I would faint if I walked to the toilet, so I had to piss into a cup while laying down, and once I pissed so much it overflowed and stained all of the hospital sheets. That's where I hit rock bottom; I was mid pre-season for footy (Australian Rules, playing for Sandringham Dragons, the highest level possible at that age, where I was easily top 3 players but I never even made the list because of my injury, If I wasn't so low inhib I would be playing AFL right now), had 2 extremely sexy women that were into me (I was ugly, but I had status since I was the best at sport in my school and did a heap of crazy shit like jumping off of a 2 story building - not the worst thing I ever did though - as well as being extremely witty, like Tony Stark level wit) and had an awesome group of mates, but there I was, covered in bloody piss, crying, with 4 other patients in their own beds dying, I then fainted while having an anxiety attack. To make things worse, no one visited me but my Mum, all of those people who I loved like brothers, turned their backs on me, the women forgot about me, the footy selectors rejected me, and I had a career-ending injury. I then developed pretty bad depression and had the worst year of my life. Luckily, my kidney wasn't removed, and I played a career-best footy match on my return (18 months later), with 42 disposals and 7 goals, but I got a severe concussion and when I came to, found myself in a hospital bed and had a crazy anxiety attack.
I haven't played footy since, I took up MMA after that which helped immensely, but I've always struggled with anger management (got into fights every day as a kid, but I know only fight in the octagon (4-0).
Shit can get real bad, but our real strength is based how well we bounce back.
Well done man, we did it.

Edit: This may sound more dramatic than it actually was, since I'm listening to The Dark Knight Rises theme on repeat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 3962 and BigChinHispanic
you look good. Hit the gym please.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and BigChinHispanic
For prime jbs = EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and BigChinHispanic
you look good. Hit the gym please.
I am bro
Currently have gained 14kg from bulking
Doing PPL 6x a week

Results have been pretty nice, a lot of size gained
do you think all the blood in your mouth is from the bimax or the genio? probably the bimax right?
Yes mostly the incisions from the bimax.
Fuck bro, reminds me of when I punctured my kidney. Was pissing blood (I'm talking wine red coloured urine) for 2 weeks while in hospital, I lost so much blood that I would faint if I walked to the toilet, so I had to piss into a cup while laying down, and once I pissed so much it overflowed and stained all of the hospital sheets. That's where I hit rock bottom; I was mid pre-season for footy (Australian Rules, playing for Sandringham Dragons, the highest level possible at that age, where I was easily top 3 players but I never even made the list because of my injury, If I wasn't so low inhib I would be playing AFL right now), had 2 extremely sexy women that were into me (I was ugly, but I had status since I was the best at sport in my school and did a heap of crazy shit like jumping off of a 2 story building - not the worst thing I ever did though - as well as being extremely witty, like Tony Stark level wit) and had an awesome group of mates, but there I was, covered in bloody piss, crying, with 4 other patients in their own beds dying, I then fainted while having an anxiety attack. To make things worse, no one visited me but my Mum, all of those people who I loved like brothers, turned their backs on me, the women forgot about me, the footy selectors rejected me, and I had a career-ending injury. I then developed pretty bad depression and had the worst year of my life. Luckily, my kidney wasn't removed, and I played a career-best footy match on my return (18 months later), with 42 disposals and 7 goals, but I got a severe concussion and when I came to, found myself in a hospital bed and had a crazy anxiety attack.
I haven't played footy since, I took up MMA after that which helped immensely, but I've always struggled with anger management (got into fights every day as a kid, but I know only fight in the octagon (4-0).
Shit can get real bad, but our real strength is based how well we bounce back.
Well done man, we did it.

Edit: This may sound more dramatic than it actually was, since I'm listening to The Dark Knight Rises theme on repeat

Holy fuck the Dark Knight anthem definetly put a touch to that story haha

Crazy shit bro congrats
Things are never easy

Did you prayed to Gandy during postOP?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
good shit, why do you think you need a rhino though?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
good shit, why do you think you need a rhino though?
Mostly because of the flared nostrils and the bump
Been told many times it kinda suits me because of masculine face but idk

Still debating.

Mostly because of the flared nostrils and the bump
Been told many times it kinda suits me because of masculine face but idk

Still debating.
I think it works. Could be better but an ideally shaped nose probably wouldn't improve your face too much.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Great results, you look good now.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and BigChinHispanic
I could make a long as fuck thread about the difference on treatment from absolutely everyone, even family.
Blackpill is definetly undeniable.

But lets just say i get treated wayy better, and as mentioned in other threads i actually get approached by girls and get a lot of attention even when im not a chad but just a normie.
And not only the surgery but the fact that ive gained 14kg has added to the equation on how people treat me.
Based. This is genuine life fuel. Proud of you

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
You're still the same person, but now you even look more intelligent. It's crazy how everything in our life comes down to miniscule things, your perceived personality changes with altering your looks.

I have a phobia of vomiting, it's one of the biggest fears I have when it comes to surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Danish_Retard
You're still the same person, but now you even look more intelligent. It's crazy how everything in our life comes down to miniscule things, your perceived personality changes with altering your looks.

I have a phobia of vomiting, it's one of the biggest fears I have when it comes to surgery.
The puking is definetly not fun
Especially when its blood and you think you're dying from the insides lmao...

And yeah agreed, fucking looks is everything man...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Did the health insurance company pay for the surgery ? I have malocclusion and want to get a free bimax

Definitely 1 PSL point gained imo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigChinHispanic
Is genio alone this terrible? I was planning to get one.

Damn your post is kinda scary ngl. How do you even puke when you cant open your mouth wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Update4
Update1
Update5
Update2

Some recent autistic pics to update this thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, middayshowers, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Good shit.. this is the type of looksmaxxing i like to hear about

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6401 and BigChinHispanic
aint nothing but a thang

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigChinHispanic
You had a perfect base, because your chin was really forward grown. For a good after picture, you should shave.

• +1
Haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread yet, but I saw where you mentioned getting rhinoplasty. Were you always planning on getting one, or did the bimax surgery change how your nose looks?

@BigChinHispanic Congrats on the success

Can you tell me what Bimax is for/what issues it fixes?

Haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread yet, but I saw where you mentioned getting rhinoplasty. Were you always planning on getting one, or did the bimax surgery change how your nose looks?
Yeah always planning to get one

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Damn you snapped. Lookin good man. What city did you have to go to to get it done and how much did they charge?

You will be set after rhino you ascended so hard and got a tan while doing it good job OP

• +1
Yeah always planning to get one

Good luck with it. Do you mind if I ask which surgeon you went with for your bimax? I'm strongly considering having it done myself but already have good occlusion (had braces back in highschool), so everyone tells me that there aren't any surgeons here in the US who would consider operating on me.

Good luck with it. Do you mind if I ask which surgeon you went with for your bimax? I'm strongly considering having it done myself but already have good occlusion (had braces back in highschool), so everyone tells me that there aren't any surgeons here in the US who would consider operating on me.
Sure you can pm me

• +1
@BigChinHispanic how old are you?

• +1
unfortunately, unfortunately from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women.

This proofs that ascension is realy reaaly hard. Of course u looked liked pretty bad before, but afterwards you are just avg
Post proofs thats its all probably about implants+fillers+eye area maxing + hair maxing + some minor changes like nose - rest is a cope

cmon you gonna say he is a slayer? be realistic this pain wasnt worth it considering looksmaxing standards, not standards of courage plus slight ascension, its like going from 3.9/10 to 5/10 at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
unfortunately, unfortunately from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women.

This proofs that ascension is realy reaaly hard. Of course u looked liked pretty bad before, but afterwards you are just avg
Post proofs thats its all probably about implants+fillers+eye area maxing + hair maxing + some minor changes like nose - rest is a cope

cmon you gonna say he is a slayer? be realistic this pain wasnt worth it considering looksmaxing standards, not standards of courage plus slight ascension, its like going from 3.9/10 to 5/10 at best

Im not a slayer or a chadlite but i ascended too hard, no one ever said i was idk tf you talking about.

Your opinion is just bad.

Why are you even talking about eye area when its clearly my best trait?
This is me not even trying just having fun in quarintine letting my beard grow and made a line on my eyebrow
Update4

Also i said many times im getting a rhino too with a second genio, im not even done looksmaxxing
Just hard hitting the gym.

I dont care about appealing to your white prime JBs . Im already doing good for myself with latinas.
@BigChinHispanic how old are you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 6341, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Im not a slayer or a chadlite but i ascended too hard, no one ever said i was idk tf you talking about.

Your opinion is just bad.

Why are you even talking about eye area when its clearly my best trait?
This is me not even trying just having fun in quarintine letting my beard grow and made a line on my eyebrow
View attachment 335563
Also i said many times im getting a rhino too with a second genio, im not even done looksmaxxing
Just hard hitting the gym.

cherry-picked
this is quite not-frauded:
screenshot_20200102-025320_firefox-jpg.212734

and im not trying to diss you, huge respect for a courage
but imho for most users its uselless to try improve jaw with procedures you undertaken
just waste of time, money and pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 6401
cherry-picked
this is quite not-frauded:
screenshot_20200102-025320_firefox-jpg.212734

and im not trying to diss you, huge respect for a courage
but imho for most users its uselless to try improve jaw with procedures you undertaken
just waste of time, money and pain
I took that pic on purpose with terrible light so i wouldnt get called out for frauding too much on the ascension after pics
It also has terrible quality since its from an old phone
So yeah of course its not a "good pic"

But whatever bro if you think i wasted my time then thats fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6401
I took that pic on purpose with terrible light so i wouldnt get called out for frauding too much on the ascension after pics
So yeah of course its not a "good pic"

But whatever bro if you think i wasted my time then thats fine
wish u all the best either way
huge respect because still, im to pussy to undergo even lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigChinHispanic

Absolutely delusional.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6341, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The shit sub tier humans have to suffer through just to ascend, meanwhile there are people out there who just have to exist. :feelsohgod:
Our typical reality, some ppl also born with ton of money or fame or both, some are genius by birth, not fair but real. Huh, hate life

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back