This is how your first day will go after BIMAX+Genio

good thread, im getting bimax, genio, rhinoplasty and shit like that hope it works tbh, the spewing blood shit looks brutal

You obviously had a huge underbite and an underlying functional problem though. Just keep this in mind for people here with completely normal yet unremarkable jaws who think double jaw is some magical path to ascension.
what you reccomend for them? Implants?

Anything to ascend bro. Im ready to live hell for a whole year just for forward growth. Congrats man.

I HAD IT 6 MONTHS AGO BTW

Got extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

View attachment 212219
You wake up
You have an oxygen mask on you, as adviced from the surgeon avoid breathing through your nose, mask will be removed when they see you woke up.

You'll constantly be swallowing a shit ton of blood from your fresh incisions, it feels like a sink in your mouth.
You'll feel sick as fuck due to the effect of anesthesia and the ammount of blood stored in your stomach that you also involuntarily swalloed during the procedure.

Chances are you will puke a ton of blood during the first day
Throat and nose will be pretty swollen from the tubes that provide oxygen, touching your adams apple and around hurts like hell.

Your nose will have so much dried blood you will barely be able to breath trough it
And im talking about fucking HARD dried blood, like this shit took me a full week to finally be able to breath somewhat correctly.
Had to constantly flush and clean it with stuff.

As mentioned the insides of your mouth is like a fucking blood sink, you have to constantly either swallow or spit (haha sexual joke)
If you swallow then you start ingesting a ton of blood and therefore end up feeling sick and throwing up
So spit is the way, but its the uncomfortable way since you need a SHIT TON of paper/towels/bucket because trust me you'll be spitting every 20 seconds.

If you are actually able to properly sleep then congrats. I think i got like 2-4 hours at best and i had to call the nurses many times in the night for more paper to spit.
For sleep i basically had to avoid spitting and therefore accumulate blood otherwise its impossible.

I woke up, got help to go to the bathroom, and puked like 1/3 of a bucket of blood that was still inside me
Felt instant relief.

Of course not all experiences are the same but most likely many things i mentioned is an universal trait of the surgery.

Is it worth it?
God damn son you bet it is

But get ready for the first 2 weeks of recovery son.

I guess i'll put the before and after here anyways

BEFORE

View attachment 212477

View attachment 212733

AFTER

View attachment 212478

View attachment 212479

Front (This was like 2 months post op still pretty swollen with an egg shape face)

View attachment 212484

Recent front Picture

View attachment 212734 View attachment 420581 View attachment 420583
You look my cashier at the grocery store:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::lul:

If you do end up getting nose job, look first into getting temporary filler (its cheap) on your Nasion.

This will straighten out your bumpy nose, while at the same time masculinising your nose (high set nasion is ultra masculine trait, Latinas love that in a man).

Then if you like the results (I think you will), then you can get a Nasion graft with your own cartilage, which will permanently keep that high nasion projection. Its a much easier surgery with less risks for it to go wrong, cus you wont need to alter your hump (which will really be a risk of overly feminising your nose).

Here are some examples:

Unknown

Y4nlC30w_7T5BivXv8QHCK_w4ku5PnbnxWfBRM_WAlzNcO3u7ZPUG7jTxA78-ssH8K4rKGRwfPDCgJt9jJk7driJMYIqVlipYXa0rtVChF8v3-bKNcK4LETqIOyLcZROMFvTXDfoMOUqnVY

2 Figure2 1

This is one of the few surgeries where you can have a preview of what it will look like, and then decide if you want it permanently or not, thats a huge advantage for you over other cosmetic procedures where if you make a mistake or dont like the outcome, its almost irreversible.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 10
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigChinHispanic
If you do end up getting nose job, look first into getting temporary filler (its cheap) on your Nasion.

This will straighten out your bumpy nose, while at the same time masculinising your nose (high set nasion is ultra masculine trait, Latinas love that in a man).

Then if you like the results (I think you will), then you can get a Nasion graft with your own cartilage, which will permanently keep that high nasion projection. Its a much easier surgery with less risks for it to go wrong, cus you wont need to alter your hump (which will really be a risk of overly feminising your nose).

Here are some examples:

View attachment 422714

Y4nlC30w_7T5BivXv8QHCK_w4ku5PnbnxWfBRM_WAlzNcO3u7ZPUG7jTxA78-ssH8K4rKGRwfPDCgJt9jJk7driJMYIqVlipYXa0rtVChF8v3-bKNcK4LETqIOyLcZROMFvTXDfoMOUqnVY

View attachment 422717

This is one of the few surgeries where you can have a preview of what it will look like, and then decide if you want it permanently or not, thats a huge advantage for you over other cosmetic procedures where if you make a mistake or dont like the outcome, its almost irreversible.
Thanks for the info man
Ive also been looking into it

I was supposed to get the rhino in june but it wont happens cuz corona so i have time to think about it

Thanks for the info man

I was supposed to get the rhino in june but it wont happens cuz corona so i have time to think about it
How long did you have to stay in the hospital?

Thanks for the info man

Well look into temporary fillers on the nasion. Its like £200 or something, so worth it for the experimentation of if that fixes your nose to your satisfaction (the before/after pics I posted, the guys before had similar nasion's to you).

whats a bimax and genio?

Surgeries to reduce chin?

also, how much was everything? Do you live in the states?

JFL at all the soyboys in this forum.

Are all of you not as subhuman as I am? I read everything there and would gladly go through all of that to ascend, if I could afford it I would sign up to get it tomorrow. Anything to ascend, I would trade my left testicle to become Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mewcoper, Usum and 11 others
If you can't endure this, imagine getting Lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694

Are all of you not as subhuman as I am? I read everything there and would gladly go through all of that to ascend, if I could afford it I would sign up to get it tomorrow. Anything to ascend, I would trade my left testicle to become Chad.
They haven't truly suffered. This is nothing compared to some of the things I've been through.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mewcoper, Chadeep and 5 others
I would gladly go through all of this.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 5 others
How many millimetres were each of your jaws moved?

Insane chin OP, mirin indeed

Got extra work on my right side of the face thats why its more swollen, thats how fucked it was.

View attachment 212219
You wake up
You have an oxygen mask on you, as adviced from the surgeon avoid breathing through your nose, mask will be removed when they see you woke up.

You'll constantly be swallowing a shit ton of blood from your fresh incisions, it feels like a sink in your mouth.
You'll feel sick as fuck due to the effect of anesthesia and the ammount of blood stored in your stomach that you also involuntarily swalloed during the procedure.

Throat and nose will be pretty swollen from the tubes that provide oxygen, touching your adams apple and around hurts like hell.

Your nose will have so much dried blood you will barely be able to breath trough it
And im talking about fucking HARD dried blood, like this shit took me a full week to finally be able to breath somewhat correctly.

As mentioned the insides of your mouth is like a fucking blood sink, you have to constantly either swallow or spit (haha sexual joke)
If you swallow then you start ingesting a ton of blood and therefore end up feeling sick and throwing up
So spit is the way, but its the uncomfortable way since you need a SHIT TON of paper/towels/bucket because trust me you'll be spitting every 20 seconds.

If you are actually able to properly sleep then congrats. I think i got like 2-4 hours at best and i had to call the nurses many times in the night for more paper to spit.
For sleep i basically had to avoid spitting and therefore accumulate blood otherwise its impossible.

I woke up, got help to go to the bathroom, and puked like 1/3 of a bucket of blood that was still inside me
Felt instant relief.

Of course not all experiences are the same but most likely many things i mentioned is an universal trait of the surgery.

Is it worth it?

BEFORE

View attachment 212477

View attachment 212733

AFTER

View attachment 212478

View attachment 212479

Front (This was like 2 months post op still pretty swollen with an egg shape face)

View attachment 212484

Recent front Picture

Bro you gotta be drowning in pussy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigChinHispanic
Bro why is your ramus so fucking high? You need to lower your ramus

Nice man, you have ascended hard to high tier norime. Gj you became blackpilled because you were an uncle scrooge maxxed subhuman before.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigChinHispanic
i've been very anti-surgery for a very long time, but your results are making me reconsider jfl

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and BigChinHispanic

This. Just opiatemaxx or benzomaxx jfl you will be having a better time than usual. Didn't even read the part about the hospital recovery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

I think the desperation to get this depends on the initial ugliness of the person tbh

Someone who is not chad but above average looking might be content with themselves, to those people I say more power to them.

Good job man

Tbh i liked your face better before surgery, you look ethnic now.

Did you make a thread about the difference in treatment?

These are the most important and motivating types of threads, because it validates what we have been saying all along.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Did you make a thread about the difference in treatment?

These are the most important and motivating types of threads, because it validates what we have been saying all along.
No i didnt but i made a thread with my tinder matches after surgery
And also i get treated differently by everyone i knew, especially becuase i also been hitting the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
OP is so melodramatic

geez...

Cant wait to get this

No i didnt but i made a thread with my tinder matches after surgery
And also i get treated differently by everyone i knew, especially becuase i also been hitting the gym

could you link me that thread bro? great to hear your life is easier and more pleasant now. best thing about surgery is its permanent, you will never have to update it or keep going gym to keep your face as it is now, you can never look back its awesome.

Holy fuck, you look attractive now. Like you Defitely get attentions

I’d be interested to see a more true before and after, all the afters are different angles with different facial hair

Beyond me why you didnt opt for more CCW rotation OP.. amazing ascension regarless.

View attachment 212219
You wake up

Felt instant relief.

Is it worth it?

BEFORE

View attachment 212477

View attachment 212733

AFTER

View attachment 212478

View attachment 212479

View attachment 212484

Recent front Picture

What was the price?