This is Peak Eastern Europe/Balkans

Russians look like what we are - an intermediate between East Slavs (ukranians, southern belarusians) and Volga Finn's and Volga Turks (Mordovians, Erzya, chuvashes)
Post pics for exemple

He also claims they cuck Slavic Russian men. Apparently Russian women want big Chechen cock
Is this true?
They do cuck Slavic Russian men, but Russian women don't want Chechen men. It's more so they get to act all badboy in Moscow and get away with it cuz Russian police is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
They do cuck Slavic Russian men, but Russian women don't want Chechen men. It's more so they get to act all badboy in Moscow and get away with it cuz Russian police is cucked
>They do cuck Slavic Russian men
How so ?

Post pics for exemple
Look up "русская девушка" or "русский парень" and there u go. I'm on phone, won't bother downloading pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
So a Chechen like this is very rare ?
1716e2d138fa60f5b7fe854dcf4b6ab5

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
They do look weird
20210224 170418
5adc4e878d5f6784f4c326cb8295a0a8
Maxresdefault 9 9
Unnamed 21

Do i look whiter than them ?

JFL @ this Apracity thread

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10987
Sure but if they not Indo-Euros or turks or semites
Then what are they ?
Caucasians- their own group with influences from Turks, Russians and Iranian peoples

• +1
worst ever when these sandniggers came

• +1
  • Hmm...
Sure but if they not Indo-Euros or turks or semites
Then what are they ?
Georgians are kartvelian, Armenians are Indoeuropean, Azeris are turkic, ossetians and digorians are Iranic ,
Avars, chechens, lezghin, lak, circassians, adyghe are their own language group (Caucasian languages)

• +1
nvm i thought its another sandcel barking about ottoman didnt even zoomed in the pic
my bad

ye i like byzanthine empire its sad that it became weak as shit

• +1
Georgians are kartvelian, Armenians are Indoeuropean, Azeris are turkic, ossetians and digorians are Iranic ,
Avars, chechens, lezghin, lak, circassians, adyghe are their own language group (Caucasian languages)
Azeris are said to be genetically iranic

• +1
Azeris are said to be genetically iranic
I'm speaking of languages. And no, they're not genetically iranic, they're genetically similar to modern iranians (so middle eastern, not Indoeuropean). Russians and Erzya are genetically iranic (Indoeuropean)

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I'm speaking of languages. And no, they're not genetically iranic, they're genetically similar to modern iranians (so middle eastern, not Indoeuropean). Russians and Erzya are genetically iranic (Indoeuropean)
Iranians are Indo-Europeans
You think they were raped by arabs during the 7/8th Century ?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
Iranians are Indo-Europeans
You think they were raped by arabs during the 7/8th Century ?
No, they weren't raped by anyone.
There was a basal population who inhabited Iran before Indoeuropean Iranians came there with their language. The people who brought that language to Iran were Iranic, and genetically they were most similar to modern Erzya people.
The modern iranians are the result of these Iranic people mixing with the natives of Iran (a mixture of CHG and ANF)

• Woah
  • +1
There was a basal population who inhabited Iran before Indoeuropean Iranians came there with their language. The people who brought that language to Iran were Iranic, and genetically they were most similar to modern Erzya people.
The modern iranians are the result of these Iranic people mixing with the natives of Iran (a mixture of CHG and ANF)
Source? I’m interested in reading more about this

• +1
iranic and aryan isn't the same

• +1
Very very few and most of them still look ethnic imo
That doesn’t mean they can’t be good looking however. This forum and society is very Eurocentric

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Iranic is a language family that comes from Indoeuropeans of eastern Europe. Iranics have went a long way (they spread east throughout central asia and into persia), and assimilated a lot of people along the way - which is where modern iranians get their looks from.
But if you want to talk about the original iranics, you have to talk about people of fatyanovo culture in Central Russia. And spoiler alert, people of fatyanovo culture in Central Russia weren't genetically similar to modern iranians.
Interesting
Are Iranians white?
No.

Iranic is a language family that comes from Indoeuropeans of eastern Europe. Iranics have went a long way (they spread east throughout central asia and into persia), and assimilated a lot of people along the way - which is where modern iranians get their looks from.
But if you want to talk about the original iranics, you have to talk about people of fatyanovo culture in Central Russia. And spoiler alert, people of fatyanovo culture in Central Russia weren't genetically similar to modern iranians.

No.
The Nazis saw them as white and they look white. A lot can pass as native Russian

• +1
  • JFL
Interesting
Are Iranians white?
No.

• +1
Yes this is true, always annoys me when cucks make fun of nazi Germany cause they aligned themselves with Aryans who were bron iranians/curries, when the original Aryans were white

• +1
  • JFL
Yes this is true, always annoys me when cucks make fun of nazi Germany cause they aligned themselves with Aryans who were bron iranians/curries, when the original Aryans were white
Original Aryans weren't necessarily phenotypically white. Proto Indo Europeans pretty much all had dark hair and eyes, their descendants in Europe ended up becoming depigmented later on. But genetically yeah they wuz white

• +1
Why they laugh at Nazis ?

Original Aryans weren't necessarily phenotypically white. Proto Indo Europeans pretty much all had dark hair and eyes, their descendants in Europe ended up becoming depigmented later on. But genetically yeah they wuz white
Some were
Some dont

One thiing for sure is that they were taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Hol up, the Erzya people are finno ugric, they aren't iranic, just looked it up

• +1

No.
iranic is subgroup of indo european language family brought by yamnaya people and russia didn't exist back then. also i would like to see source for the link between fatyanovo and iranian culture claim.

As a written language, Old Persian is attested in royal Achaemenid inscriptions. It is an Iranian language and as such a member of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. The oldest known text written in Old Persian is from the Behistun Inscriptions.[9] Old Persian is one of the oldest Indo-European languages which are attested in original texts.[10]

• +1
nvm i thought its another sandcel barking about ottoman didnt even zoomed in the pic
my bad

ye i like byzanthine empire its sad that it became weak as shit
Ottomans were based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Marsiere214, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
iranic is subgroup of indo european language family brought by yamnaya people and russia didn't exist back then. also i would like to see source for the link between fatyanovo and iranian culture claim.
Not yamnaya people. There is no proof of yamnaya speaking Indoeuropean languages at all.
Andronovo culture, the culture of earliest iranics is derived from fatyanovo culture (which is the eastern branch of CWC)
If my phone was capable of taking screenshots I'd attach a screenshot. Since it isn't, I place the responsibility on you to Google andronovo culture on your own

• +1
well they killed/raped/enslaved your own blood so yeah,
My family made a deal with the Sultan that we would convert if he gave us land, and thats what happened, has nothing to do with rape or enslavement. I know this history from my family records

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Melo95, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
My family made a deal with the Sultan that we would convert if he gave us land, and thats what happened, has nothing to do with rape or enslavement. I know this history from my family records
i meant own blood with your people jfl
your family a bitch insteead of fighting they obeyed like cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444