This is Peak Eastern Europe/Balkans

i meant own blood with your people jfl
your family a bitch insteead of fighting they obeyed like cucks
My family/tribe didn't pay any taxes to the Sultan for 200 years, during that time your Romanian ancestors were vassals and gave jannisaries and payedthe empire with monthly wheat from your own farms. It was not until the 1730's that after too long fighting that the head of the tribe made an agreement with the sultan that he gives us lands, farms and positions and we will become muslim. How is this cucked? They made a very good trade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
My family/tribe didn't pay any taxes to the Sultan for 200 years, during that time your Romanian ancestors were vassals and gave jannisaries and payedthe empire with monthly wheat from your own farms. It was not until the 1730's that after too long fighting that the head of the tribe made an agreement with the sultan that he gives us lands, farms and positions and we will become muslim. How is this cucked? They made a very good trade
your cuck family got land from your own ppl
im not even genetically romanian only like 20-30% by that still better than invading and enslaving isnt it?

Not yamnaya people. There is no proof of yamnaya speaking Indoeuropean languages at all.
Andronovo culture, the culture of earliest iranics is derived from fatyanovo culture (which is the eastern branch of CWC)
If my phone was capable of taking screenshots I'd attach a screenshot. Since it isn't, I place the responsibility on you to Google andronovo culture on your own
i read andronovo culture split into more cultures one of them was fatyanovo. from what i quickly gathered andronovo culture was responsible for indo-iranian culture thus indo-iranian culture preceded the fatyanovo so there's no link.

i thought the original migrating people which also spread the indo-european language were the yamnaya people.

• +1
Ye it is cucked, very cucked.

your cuck family got land from your own ppl
im not even genetically romanian only like 20-30% by that still better than invading and enslaving isnt it?
No they didn't, the land we got was from a abandoned region after the devastating wars that happened between Austria and the Turks around 1683 and 1740. There was nobody there so my family didn't kill 'our own blood'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and goat2x
i read andronovo culture split into more cultures one of them was fatyanovo. from what i quickly gathered andronovo culture was responsible for indo-iranian culture so indo-iranian culture preceded the fatyanovo thus there's no link.

i thought the original migrating people which also spread the indo-european language were the yamnaya people.
No, fatyanovo and CWC preceeded andronovo, u got it backwards.
And yamnaya people preceeded fatyanovo and CWC.
The timeline is such.

Neolithic age : CHG mixed with EHG and created yamnaya
Bronze age: Yamnaya heads west and fucks LBK women, creating CWC
Then CWC heads back east and starts being mog Indoeuropean
Fatyanovo being the eastern branch of CWC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
No, fatyanovo and CWC preceeded andronovo, u got it backwards.
And yamnaya people preceeded fatyanovo and CWC.
The timeline is such.

Neolithic age : CHG mixed with EHG and created yamnaya
Bronze age: Yamnaya heads west and fucks LBK women, creating CWC
Then CWC heads back east and starts being mog Indoeuropean
Fatyanovo being the eastern branch of CWC
ops i made a mistake because i looked into it quickly.
actually adronovo is not direct successor to fatyanovo
fatyanovo spawned sintashta and then sintashta spawned adronovo
also it says both succeeded the corded ware culture which is confusing
i'm gonna look more into it later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10987
@goat2x

"Kelmendi is mentioned as early as the 14th century and as a territorial tribe it developed in the 15th century. In the Balkans, it is widely known historically for its longtime resistance to the Ottoman Empire and its extensive battles and raids against the Ottomans which reached as far north as Bosnia and as far east as Bulgaria. By the 17th century, they had grown so much in numbers and strength that their name was sometimes used for all tribes of northern Albania and Montenegro."

• +1
well they killed/raped/enslaved your own blood so yeah,
When did this happen?
it was a dynastic Empire in which the only loyalty demanded of its inhabitants was
fidelity to the Sultan.5 The cults and cultural traditions of the colonized peoples were
respected under the figure of the millet that will be analyzed later, although the preeminence
in military and legal public positions would be Turkish-Muslim, so in the first centuries of the
Empire, a vizier could be Albanian, Croatian or Abkhazian, but for official matters was
communicated solely and exclusively in Turkish, this was the language of power and
4Goodwin, op. cit. P. 25
5 Imber, Colin: El Imperio Otomano: 1300-1650. translation by Jordi Vidal. Barcelona. Vergara Grupo Zeta, 2004. 412
p. maps; 25 cm. p. 20-21.

therefore enjoyed great prestige.6 These first centuries of harmony, conquests, and expansion
with prominent governments would begin to decay with the arrival of the Enlightenment and
the change of economic core from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic

Attachments

• c0c4222e626cb75c0d23f63523c95fe2.jpg
    c0c4222e626cb75c0d23f63523c95fe2.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
When did this happen?
it was a dynastic Empire in which the only loyalty demanded of its inhabitants was
fidelity to the Sultan.5 The cults and cultural traditions of the colonized peoples were
respected under the figure of the millet that will be analyzed later, although the preeminence
in military and legal public positions would be Turkish-Muslim, so in the first centuries of the
Empire, a vizier could be Albanian, Croatian or Abkhazian, but for official matters was
communicated solely and exclusively in Turkish, this was the language of power and
4Goodwin, op. cit. P. 25
5 Imber, Colin: El Imperio Otomano: 1300-1650. translation by Jordi Vidal. Barcelona. Vergara Grupo Zeta, 2004. 412
therefore enjoyed great prestige.6 These first centuries of harmony, conquests, and expansion
with prominent governments would begin to decay with the arrival of the Enlightenment and
124 000 Prophets ???????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Afcourse. Not all of them are named. Only like the big 25 are named i believe.
I think 70 were named
Nearly all of them were hebrews
But why the number of 124 000 ?

• +1
I think 70 were named
Nearly all of them were hebrews
But why the number of 124 000 ?
I tought it was 25 @ThatDjangoWalk

However the case with 124.000 is that all times and locations there where prophets. Out of this number some accounts hold 313 and others 315 also to be Resül.

bk. Ahmed b. Hanbel, el-Müsned 5/265-266; İbn Hibbân, es-Sahîh, 2/77)

• +1
I tought it was 25 @ThatDjangoWalk

However the case with 124.000 is that all times and locations there where prophets. Out of this number some accounts hold 313 and others 315 also to be Resül.

bk. Ahmed b. Hanbel, el-Müsned 5/265-266; İbn Hibbân, es-Sahîh, 2/77)
So its 315 or 124 000 ?

So its 315 or 124 000 ?
There is a diffrent between being a messanger(prophet) and also being a Resül and being a Prophet that came with revalations.

124000 prophet(messangers) 315 Resül(English for apostle)

• +1
There is a diffrent between being a messanger(prophet) and also being a Rasül and being a Prophet that came with revalations.

124000 prophet(messangers) 315 Resül(English for apostle)
Ok
So Jesus, mousa were Rasuls ? (I know that the term from arabic too)

• +1
Ok
So Jesus, mousa were Rasuls ? (I know that the term from arabic too)
Yes however their names are also known. On top of that they are 2 of the big 3.
Not all names of the 315 are known let alone 124.000.

• +1
In arabic
Prophet = Nabi
Messanger = Rasul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10913
There is also people like dhurl qarnayn, al khidr
I think those are apostles ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10913
When did this happen?
4Goodwin, op. cit. P. 25
this doesnt mean anything does it if the history shows otherwise?
one can write about ethics yet their behaviour conflits that

@goat2x

"Kelmendi is mentioned as early as the 14th century and as a territorial tribe it developed in the 15th century. In the Balkans, it is widely known historically for its longtime resistance to the Ottoman Empire and its extensive battles and raids against the Ottomans which reached as far north as Bosnia and as far east as Bulgaria. By the 17th century, they had grown so much in numbers and strength that their name was sometimes used for all tribes of northern Albania and Montenegro."
brag thread?
outcome doesnt change but its alteast respectable

• JFL
one can write about ethics yet their behaviour conflits that
Yes ofcourse, can you however point a specific point in history where the rape, pillaging and killings (besides wars) happened.

• +1
There is also people like dhurl qarnayn, al khidr
I think those are apostles ?
Idk tbh, you should ask someone with more knowledge.

• +1
Yes ofcourse, can you however point a specific point where the rape, pillaging and killings (besides wars) happened.
I honestly think that mass killing is better than mass rape

brag thread?
outcome doesnt change but its alteast respectable
And what did the Romanians do to the ottomans beside Vlad ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Yes ofcourse, can you however point a specific point where the rape, pillaging and killings (besides wars) happened.
where the killings were obvsly in war
rape i meant sexual slavery
pillaging? like taking little children from their family

• +1
I honestly think that mass killing is better than mass rape
Yea but killing was done against men. Nobody 'mass raped' men jfl, only sodomites in biblical times is what i am aware of.

• JFL
And what did the Romanians do to the ottomans beside Vlad ?
also what kind of an arguement is this?
jfl i didnt even make this point, he said ottomans were good not me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yea but killing was done against men. Nobody 'mass raped' men jfl, only sodomites in biblical times is what i am aware of.
Not im talking also about women
I would rather have them killed than rape

• +1
im croatian + italian + romania
nearlyall the same percentages
Yes but then why insult bosnians when they also resisted ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
I think a few raped also the men to break any fighting spirit

• +1
Yes but then why insult bosnians when they also resisted ?
i didnt insult them at all, its actually the opposite i tried to defend them by saying (your brothers etc)
i insulted the person only not the nation

• +1
where the killings were obvsly in war
Then it's not something expetional. Both sides participated in this.
rape i meant sexual slavery
It was slavery. Wether it was sexual or not is something a slave owner decided.
like taking little children from their family
Idk, if this can be applied to pillaging by definition,however was it something bad? Considering the fact that becoming elite soldier at that time was the best job you could have.

• +1

Idk, if this can be applied to pillaging by definition,however was it something bad? Considering the fact that becoming elite soldier at that time was the best job you could have.
Yes obvsiouly
1,but one is tried to defend their homeland the other is trying to take over :lul: this arguement is retarded

2, sexual slavery is like rape on steroids = rape everyday

3, yet it was something very bad you fucking idiot
families had their little kids taked away imagine the little kids emotions or the parents
you are honestly retarded and blinded to one stance

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Depends on point of view but where come the tradition of slave soldiers in muslim countries ?

• +1
Yes obvsiouly
1,but one is tried to defend their homeland the other is trying to take over :lul: this arguement is retarded

2, sexual slavery is like rape on steroids = rape everyday

3, yet it was something very bad you fucking idiot
families had their little kids taked away imagine the little kids emotions or the parents
you are honestly retarded and blinded to one stance
>rape on steroids
200 5

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
Depends on point of view but where come the tradition of slave soldiers in muslim countries ?
Don't knos man. Slave soldier is probably somethibg that always existed

• +1
Don't knos man. Slave soldier is probably somethibg that always existed
Only muslims did it i think
But anyways i think its bad because it weaken nation/identity/moral

Imagine having foreigners fight for you

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10913
just take a look at it from 3rd view its clear that its dumb arguement

1, if a criminal threatens you with a gun,tries to take your property and is hurting you
you end up killing him with your own gun

are you really guilty or you just defended yourself?

3, would u sacrifise your own kid to be taken away at a very young age to some western country where they forced him into converting to religion and they would attack your nation ?
but even doe you cant even witness your son growing up they take it by force to god knows where and make him fight against your own ppl, with a belief you dont even agree
you supposed to be proud cuz he is a soldier right? :lul:

its so dumb idk how could someone say shit like this honestly no morals at all

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
Can't argue on what kind of emotions someone felt. Taking slave soldiers was not done on bosniana however. They volunteerd themselves.
Yes obvsiouly
1,but one is tried to defend their homeland the other is trying
Let's stick to your first point for now, for this is the one i am most knowledgable of.
In imperial times there was not something like upholding fixed borders. You either attacked and absorbed the enemy or your enemy absorbed you. The Christians in the balkans weren't pacifist and we just came and destroyed them.

They themselves attacked most of the time first hand in crusades or they joined forces with the roman empire who was quite the agressor himself.

• +1
just take a look at it from 3rd view its clear that its dumb arguement

1, if a criminal threatens you with a gun,tries to take your property and is hurting you
you end up killing him with your own gun

are you really guilty or you just defended yourself?

3, would u sacrifise your own kid to be taken away at a very young age to some western country where they forced him into converting to religion and they would attack your nation ?
but even doe you cant even witness your son growing up they take it by force to god knows where and make him fight against your own ppl, with a belief you dont even agree
you supposed to be proud cuz he is a soldier right? :lul:

its so dumb idk how could someone say shit like this honestly no morals at all
1.I defended myself
3. Never i would fight back

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Can't argue on what kind of emotions someone felt. Taking slave soldiers was not done on bosniana however. They volunteerd themselves.

Let's stick to your first point for now, for this is the one i am most knowledgable of.
In imperial times there was not something like upholding fixed borders. You either attacked and absorbed the enemy or your enemy absorbed you. The Christians in the balkans weren't pacifist and we just came and destroyed them.

They themselves attacked most of the time first hand in crusades or they joined forces with the roman empire who was quite the agressor himself.
>forces with the roman empire who was quite the agressor himself.

Really ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and goat2x

yes there were fixed borders when the ottoman took over the balkans you are just lying

you are jumping all over the place

lets say if someone attacked you with a knife but you would end up grabbing your own and killed the attacker
are you guilty or not?

also the crusades arent even the same as the balkans
they were western european + catholic they even beefed w the byzanthines

• +1
Only muslims did it i think
But anyways i think its bad because it weaken nation/identity/moral

Imagine having foreigners fight for you
However your religion was the main national identity you had. It was in a sence your passport. That is why leaving your religion was aeen as a type of agression against the state because you broke youe agreement.

Civic nationalism only came with the france revolution. Ethnic nationalism only was present to your tribe, and even on your tribe a mans loyalty was first to his family. People didn't care who fought for them. Letting a slave soldier or mercenary fight means he dies and your tribe doesn't

• +1
However your religion was the main national identity you had. It was in a sence your passport. That is why leaving your religion was aeen as a type of agression against the state because you broke youe agreement.

Civic nationalism only came with the france revolution. Ethnic nationalism only was present to your tribe, and even on your tribe a mans loyalty was first to his family. People didn't care who fought for them. Letting a slave soldier or mercenary fight means he dies and your tribe doesn't
But what about now ?
Since nationalism/ethno-fascism is on the rise since 200 years

yes you can, you should view it from the viewpoint the ppl in that country had
thats what the why the whole arguement started

• +1
But what about now ?
Since nationalism/ethno-fascism is on the rise since 200 years
its cope he doesnt even make sense
even in 2021 leaving your religion and converting to other is seen as very bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
its cope he doesnt even make sense