This is real looksmax dedication. Transformation!

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Problems of this 27yr old case:
  • Maxillary hypoplasia, transverse
  • Mandibular hypoplasia, horisontal
  • Macrogenia
  • Class II molar
  • Class II skeletal
  • Lower mandibular plane angle
  • Recessive mandible
  • Escessive overjet overjet was 9 mm, overbite was 6 mm.
Surgical solutions (Dr.antipov):
  • Upper Jaw Forward and Down
  • Lower Jaw Forward
  • Expansion of the Upper Jaw
  • Chin Forward and Down
  • Counterclockwise Face Rotation
Bildschirmfoto 2019 12 10 um 130924
Bildschirmfoto 2019 12 10 um 130916
Bildschirmfoto 2019 12 10 um 130911
Bildschirmfoto 2019 12 10 um 130855

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
From subhuman to subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 685 and 15 others
Not even lefort 7 can save him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, marlborored, NormieKilla and 8 others
Still downwardgrowth

Nose and ears moreso

Easy fixes minus the ear area that one's harder the eye area area though I would reccomened going er no eye surgery can give you a medial canthus like gandy

His gonial angle increased wtf

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think his whole lower third is now to much forward set. The upper third looks pushed back, in the 3/4 view. He maybe needed more than lefort 1.
A jaw angle implant for lower gonial, and rhino filler would ascend him. Also longer hair and gymcelled body. Could be a real high tier normie.

@cocainecowboy has always been right. All these “successful” surgery results (before/afters) are subhuman to normie or normie to high tier normie AT BEST. Have yet to see before and afters of someone going from subhuman or normie to Chadlite or Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, mikeock and Deleted member 2486
jaw needs to go forward and hair needs to be longer on top and sides at least 4 cms

You got to sacrifice downwards for angle
Well tbh im getting some surgeries done but the end result will be slight decrease is gonial angle, wider chin, wider jaw, wider palate. IMDO is gonna decrease the gonial angle

jaw needs to go forward and hair needs to be longer on top and sides at least 4 cms

His lower jaw doesn’t need to go forward that would be worse.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
@cocainecowboy has always been right. All these “successful” surgery results (before/afters) are subhuman to normie or normie to high tier normie AT BEST. Have yet to see before and afters of someone going from subhuman or normie to Chadlite or Chad.
He could get to a chadlite level, with implants, fillers and softmaxxing. Osteotomies are only providing the right starting point for implants that give real contour and definition. But almost nobody of these known cases is blackpilled enough to go the eppley way after double jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

otoplasty and rhino and he'd be top 10-15% face-wise. Of course you can't fuckin get to high-tier male model with surgery, because those guys are 99.9th percentile

He could get to a chadlite level, with implants, fillers and softmaxxing. Osteotomies are only providing the right starting point for implants that give real contour and definition.

But I haven’t ever actually seen cases like that where someone started off as a total subhuman (as he did) and ended up as a Chadlite in the end. This dude was probably like a 3 PSL at most in his before pics. Chadlite is like 6 PSL. I’ve never seen a surgery ascension from 3 to 6 PSL.
otoplasty and rhino and he'd be top 10-15% face-wise. Of course you can't fuckin get to high-tier male model with surgery, because those guys are 99.9th percentile

But do you have any actual before and afters of someone who started off, like him, well below average (<3.5 PSL) and ended up in the top 10% which is roughly 5.5 PSL. On paper all this sounds good. Any before and after surgery ascensions tho?

Last edited:
But I haven’t ever actually seen cases like that where someone started off as a total subhuman (as he did) and ended up as a Chadlite in the end. This dude was probably like a 3 PSL at most in his before pics. Chadlite is like 6 PSL. I’ve never seen a surgery ascension from 3 to 6 PSL.
A 3 to 6 transformation would cost around 100k, and easy take 2 years. There are not many guys on this planet willing to go such a hard route. Most of them are low iq gays, that fuck up their look with going to bad surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
All I’m saying is one needs to set realistic expectations for themselves. I always see people here — not going to take names — who are roughly 3-3.5 PSL saying things like “after X, Y, and Z surgeries I’ll be a Chadlite or very close to it at least.” It just doesn’t work that way. On paper it does. In reality it’s a different story. I’m not saying it can’t happen. It could. But it’s quite unlikely and one should have realistic expectations in mind.
And this is so even if one goes to the top surgeons in the world for X, Y, and Z.

Any before and after surgery ascensions tho?

most people who undergo PS prefer to keep their anonymity. The guy in OP is an example of someone deformed jumping 3 PSL and requiring 1-2 minor procedures on top of that to reach top 10%

A 3 to 6 transformation would cost around 100k, and easy take 2 years. There are not many guys on this planet willing to go such a hard route. Most of them are low iq gays, that fuck up their look with going to bad surgeons.

I don’t think it’s that easy. For example most people here rate me around a 4.5 PSL which is slightly above average (mid-tier normie or whatever you want to call it). The way you make it sound, I could go from mid-tier normie to like 6.5 if I just go to the top surgeons in the world for some set of surgeries. In reality though I’d be LUCKY to get to a 5.5. 6 is dream territory. And anything above is literally impossible.

Last edited:
From subhuman to subhuman
his problem is that his entire face is just naturally unattractive so even correct jaw positions wont help him

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ArabIncel
his problem is that his entire face is just naturally unattractive so even correct jaw positions wont help him

That’s true. What PSL do you rate him before and after above?

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
That’s true. What PSL do you rate him before and after above?
hes like a 2.5-3 before now around 4 psl, at least he can blend in with the average normie in the street now I guess

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
hes like a 2.5-3 before now around 4 psl, at least he can blend in with the average normie in the street now I guess

Yeah I agree with this assessment. I just don’t see how, contrary to what some people are saying above, this guy can easily ascend 5.5-6 PSL territory with a few more surgeries. Sounds like a pipe dream tbh

Problems of this 27yr old case:
  • Maxillary hypoplasia, transverse
  • Mandibular hypoplasia, horisontal
  • Macrogenia
  • Class II molar
  • Class II skeletal
  • Lower mandibular plane angle
  • Recessive mandible
  • Escessive overjet overjet was 9 mm, overbite was 6 mm.
Surgical solutions (Dr.antipov):
  • Upper Jaw Forward and Down
  • Lower Jaw Forward
  • Expansion of the Upper Jaw
  • Chin Forward and Down
  • Counterclockwise Face Rotation
View attachment 188797View attachment 188798View attachment 188799View attachment 188800
in order to become human, he still needs zygo implants, rhyno and otoplasty

Jfl at that gonial angle. If Kylie fucking Jenner couldn't ascend and look natural, despite probably over $1m spent on surgery, then sub 5 people should just be realistic and aim for a 1 point increase which looks natural.

the doctor looks so young damn. and the results he produces is incredible

The only solution for him is reincarnationmaxx

It looks like he got CW rotation, not CCW rotation....

Also, he looks pretty good from the front.

• +1
Reactions: kota and PubertyMaxxer
Is psl 5 to psl 6 realistic Bro?

He is a clinical case you pillock

@BigChinHispanic

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
@BigChinHispanic
I had the opposite, an underbite. But still looks like we had pretty similar things, yet my transformation was way better, this guy had no saving.

Now he just need implants and a nose job tbh

A4f8ae48f4afaefaef

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
He looks way better than before although his phenotype isn't all that great for slaying hotties in america.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Needs oto and rhino to really ascend

His head looks like a rock now

hairstyle and make up and hes done