This is sad

The only thing that matters in life is being goodlooking

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 3195, LookistWorld and 1 other person
The woman who is so "heartbroken" would be tormenting him worse than anyone else if only he wasn't her son. Hypocrites. Trash. All of them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel, Pietrosiek and Mr.cope

Attachments

• 1579748726864.png
    1579748726864.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pietrosiek, Vermilioncore and 2 others
I Hate this world.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
The woman who is so "heartbroken" would be tormenting him worse than anyone else if only he wasn't her son. Hypocrites. Trash. All of them.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Pietrosiek
the only thing that matters in life is being attractive, tall, and having a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
To all the crazies here still glorifying the LeFort III meme. Only people like the kid are candidates for this operation, without a normal facial appearance guaranteed post-op.

I understand that looking like shit is depressing but you could've really been dealt with a much shittier hand than the one you got now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Mr.cope and Deleted member 2846
B5_CD51_E1_6916_4_C00_A9_C6_E7_BB513_F6_FB5.png

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
The only way to be respected by women is to have no outstanding failos. Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and LookistWorld
Reminder how things would go if the deformed kid was a woman:

Images 62

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If this kid was brown, there would be less people feeling bad for him. I remember once seeing an ugly brown kid where everyone was telling him to rope or saying it’s over. Granted he wasn’t 8 but still. I feel bad for this kid too of course but fuck all of your double standards you racist fiends.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and curryslayerordeath
proof god either isn't real or is evil. life is evil .

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 2846
No matter how much we pride ourselves in "humanity" or "apex predator", we are just the same animals in the end. For our species to continue to exist, most will have to suffer while some reap the rewards. Although societal progression has swayed some of these ratios, there will always be people dealt a worse hand. Unfortunately, all this does is prove the fact that life is inherently evil and our time on earth is virtually meaningless in the long run.