This is the ideal physique imo

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Tiny waist & broad shoulders.

Ofc they would be even better with more muscle mass and bigger.

Received 265928317396763

Ignore the morph
The black guy's waist is insane.

But too small waist means low fighting success tbh but no man was ever an incel because his waist was too narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Wtf is that thing on the left lmao. But yes, a good shoulder to hip ratio is very important for being Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
View attachment 2571

Ignore the morph

But too small waist means low fighting success tbh but no man was ever an incel because his waist was too narrow.

Agree but too big of a waist can be a death sentence.

And too small waists like those in the video look kinda freaky but in a good way. It's definitely something unusual and it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and CopeMaxxer
View attachment 2571

Ignore the morph

As a swimmer, I imagine that guy is a sprinter. His arms look way bulkier than they should for any other kind of swimmer. And he's too tall and not stocky enough for breaststroke

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ideal is my pic. High class frame.
Agree but too big of a waist can be a death sentence.

And too small waists like those in the video look kinda freaky but in a good way. It's definitely something unusual and it looks good.
Morph
As a swimmer, I imagine that guy is a sprinter. His arms look way bulkier than they should for any other kind of swimmer. And he's too tall and not stocky enough for breaststroke

Body doesn't even matter unless you're super skinny or obese. Look at Jordan Barrett and even Chico etc

Body doesn't even matter unless you're super skinny or obese. Look at Jordan Barrett and even Chico etc

Body width matters a lot. Tiny waist could be a bonus, but broad shoulders are a must.

Looks ogre

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Not nearly as much as face but it still does.

sup brah 5E8C9B2F 5711 416B 87A7 FE47196F80A6

• +1
I have 33'' waist is that bad?

What matters is the shoulder to waist ratio, if you have much bigger shoulders than your waist you will look good.

Whats your bideltoid and weight?
22.5" 175 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Looks crazy, can't believe you're only 16. Are you a slayer?

Do people comment on your frame/shoulders?
i get comments on it all the time. last week i was chilling in class and this girl who sits behind me was asking me how im so tall and how my shoulders are so wide lol. i can somewhat slay in my age range, but my face holds me back from slaying to my true potential

• +1
i get comments on it all the time. last week i was chilling in class and this girl who sits behind me was asking me how im so tall and how my shoulders are so wide lol. i can somewhat slay in my age range, but my face holds me back from slaying to my true potential

You're truly a mogging machine dude

You don't even need slaying if you get comments like that, that would be enough for me

You're truly a mogging machine dude

You don't even need slaying if you get comments like that, that would be enough for me
no bro i dont think u understand lol. the discrepancy between my face and my frame is insane. i have the face of a framecel low-t beta and the frame of a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 147 and Unwanted
no bro i dont think u understand lol. the discrepancy between my face and my frame is insane. i have the face of a framecel low-t beta and the frame of a gigachad.

I'm really curious now, will you PM it if I show you mine too?