Old:

7147ED55 0B05 4B9A A6E6 C6123FD7F2DE
0EF2C870 4CFA 4D1B 8E68 4A990C14B9A4
84740382 BAA6 4D21 A5CF 106D9EEE31C6

Girls would take him any day over the models worshipped here:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Britishlooksmaxxer, Bewusst and 6 others
What’s ideal is the transition of JB pretty boy slayer into masculine dom middle aged chad. This is very rare but when it happens your life = easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and audreyen
What’s ideal is the transition of JB pretty boy slayer into masculine dom middle aged chad. This is very rare but when it happens your life = easy mode.
This guy young is the definition of maesthetic.

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EdouardManlet, Madhate and 3 others
i dun like his eye area, he squints for sure

What’s wrong with his eye area?
first pic has eyelid exposure and lack of undereye support, he probably squints or developed eye area with fillers

Just one word man

Just one word

Ramus

first pic has eyelid exposure and lack of undereye support, he probably squints or developed eye area with fillers
He has pretty minimal UEE, which isn’t even a failo if you have a masculine eye shape like he does:

Low set brow, thick, long eyebrows, and color are also good features of his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
JFL pose and angle are frauded.

O pry litteraly has way better side angle than this front pic and he's clean shaven for his job.

Give him the same angle + filter and stubble and it's over for the first one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
40s
Images 1
Studio publicity still from big business fred ward 1988 touchstone pictures photo credit laure
Images
Images 1
79e2996f76045e625e6e5b0887619a86  fred ward male celebrities

50s
Dvqp4lCWoAI8yi2
4600 102312427128 2690923 n

60s
Fredward 105 3 1
Los angeles ca october 14 2002 actor fred ward at the world premiere of his new movie abandon
Dvqp4kzXcAAPoEU
Fred ward us film actor in 2009 BCBYDN
Fred ward 15
Fred ward 13

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bewusst
JFL pose and angle are frauded.

O pry litteraly has way better side angle than this front pic and he's clean shaven for his job.

Give him the same angle + filter and stubble and it's over for the first one.
O’ Pry angle frauds way harder and doesn’t look half as good:

• +1
I really cant understand your hate towards opry

• +1
I really cant understand your hate towards opry
I don’t hate him. He’s a pretty boy slayer, but there are tons of guys better than him, and definitely better than Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and JosephGarrot123
I don’t hate him. He’s a pretty boy slayer, but there are tons of guys better than him, and definitely better than Barrett.
Yeah I've seen girls say that he looks odd

He looks very masculine tbh. He has some feminine features but he looks mostly masculine
Hes one of the best gl models
Barrett on the other hand looks like a gay alien and yea there are million guys out there that look better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8019
He looks very masculine tbh. He has some feminine features but he looks mostly masculine
Hes one of the best gl models
Barrett on the other hand looks like a gay alien and yea there are million guys out there that look better
I’d say he’s 70% masculine, 30% feminine. He has masculine cheekbones, brow ridge, and chin. His jaw is mediocre. He has a short midface, thick lips, and feminine eye shape. Midface and lips are good feminine traits, but his eyes shape is not, nor is his jaw. He’s definitely a good looking guy, but lots of people on this forum seem to think he’s the ideal or best looking guy. This is not true whatsoever.

Collagen 404 but insane bones. Bulbous nose failo tho
He looks very similar to jon bertnhal sometimes. They have the same rugged masc look and have a similar nose.

I’d say he’s 70% masculine, 30% feminine. He has masculine cheekbones, brow ridge, and chin. His jaw is mediocre. He has a short midface, thick lips, and feminine eye shape. Midface and lips are good feminine traits, but his eyes shape is not, nor is his jaw. He’s definitely a good looking guy, but lots of people on this forum seem to think he’s the ideal or best looking guy. This is not true whatsoever.
Id say everything he has is ideal except for the eyes. His jaw is amazing and you dont need a tall ramus like u think to look good. His ramus looks high class. I dont think there is an "ideal" ramus, both short and tall ramus look good depending on the features someone has

• +1
Id say everything he has is ideal except for the eyes. His jaw is amazing and you dont need a tall ramus like u think to look good. His ramus looks high class. I dont think there is an "ideal" ramus, both short and tall ramus look good depending on the features someone has
B30AA26D 0DD9 4510 9BD5 64A5DADA1C80
40E3783D 669F 4465 8877 4DF7BC4DC3C3

His jaw looks pretty good from side profile but shit from front. He lacks bigonial width and has shit gonial flare.

Show me someone with a short ramus (middle of the lips or above) that has a good jaw.

• +1
He doesnt lack bigonial width. His gonions could be sharper but still many many top models dont have sharp gonions.
Yes, he does lack gonial width. It’s about 75% the width of his face, which is not ideal. His gonions flare very inward which makes his jaw look very rounded. I’m curious as to what features of his jaw you find “amazing”.

• +1
Yes, he does lack gonial width. It’s about 75% the width of his face, which is not ideal. His gonions flare very inward which makes his jaw look very rounded. I’m curious as to what features of his jaw you find “amazing”.
Make his gonions wider he will look worse. And I mean just wider not sharper

Make his gonions wider he will look worse. And I mean just wider not sharper
Agreed, but that doesn’t change that his bigonial width isn’t ideal. His gonions needs to be wider and flare more outward.

I’ve asked two questions which you’ve ignored. 1) Show me someone with a short ramus (middle of the lips or above) that has a good jaw, 2) What features of O’ Pry’s jaw do you find “amazing”?

• +1
Agreed, but that doesn’t change that his bigonial width isn’t ideal. His gonions needs to be wider and flare more outward.

I’ve asked two questions which you’ve ignored. 1) Show me someone with a short ramus (middle of the lips or above) that has a good jaw, 2) What features of O’ Pry’s jaw do you find “amazing”?
If he would look worse with wider bigonials it means that is not ideal for him. Not every good feature praised here is ideal on some people
Chin projection, jaw definition, v shape mandible and tall chin/mandible
Too lazy to find someone like that rn

If he would look worse with wider bigonials it means that is not ideal for him. Not every good feature praised here is ideal on some people
Too lazy to find someone like that rn
Wrong. His Gonions as a whole are a failo. Just because fixing one part of them in isolation would look worse doesn’t mean they’re not a failo. That’s like saying making Barrett’s chin more forward projecting without making his labiomental fold less deep means his chin projection isn’t a failo.

Going to answer the questions you’ve continually ignored?

Wrong. His Gonions as a whole are a failo. Just because fixing one part of them in isolation would look worse doesn’t mean they’re not a failo. That’s like saying making Barrett’s chin more forward projecting without making his labiomental fold less deep means his chin projection isn’t a failo.

Going to answer the questions you’ve continually ignored?
I just did. Did you not read my post?

And I said
Too lazy to find someone like that rn (with the short ramus)

JBs will choose a skinmaxxed masc/DOM slayer over a pretty boy especially if hes exotic ethnic

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I just did. Did you not read my post?

And I said
Too lazy to find someone like that rn (with the short ramus)
My mistake, I just read that.

He does have good chin projection but his jaw definition is that of the average guy at a low body fat. V shape mandible is vague and his mandible is not tall whatsoever:

2BCF63E7 7430 4CE8 885D AD631BB349D4

What is the ideal FWHR?

lifefuel since mine is 2.0
suifuel cause i always look bloated cuz of it
It doesn’t really look good if you don’t have a good jaw to go with it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6873
Great rebuttal!

MisterMercedes
Zephir

JoinedJul 4, 2020

O pry eye area is better, they are chad while he is gigachad, not much to say.
His piercing eyes give him almost a demi god halo, just show a video of him to some foids and observe their reaction.

Barret is of course mogged though

MisterMercedes
Zephir

JoinedJul 4, 2020

O pry eye area is better, they are chad while he is gigachad, not much to say.
His piercing eyes give him almost a demi god halo, just show a video of him to some foids and observe their reaction.

Barret is of course mogged though
Not even going to respond to the citing of the date I joined.

I have shown videos of O’ Pry. Most enthusiastic response I got was “he’s pretty cute”.

Not even going to respond to the citing of the date I joined.

I have shown videos of O’ Pry. Most enthusiastic response I got was “he’s pretty cute”.
Also O’ Pry’s eyeshape is very feminine but saved by brow ridge and coloring.

Also O’ Pry’s eyeshape is very feminine but saved by brow ridge and coloring.

Who has the more feminine eyes ?

This James Bond secret agent with expert modern assassin eyes
2BCF63E7 7430 4CE8 885D AD631BB349D4

Or this cute instagramer with prey eyes :lul:
130DB8F3 A871 4EFC AA5C 95AC18E5DC68

Who has the more feminine eyes ?

This James Bond secret agent with expert modern assassin eyes
View attachment 679597

Or this cute instagramer with prey eyes :lul:
View attachment 679598
The latter. You can see, with O’ Pry, the eye that isn’t as hooded has a feminine shape.

His upper eyelid is very rounded which exposes most of his upper iris, and his lower lid is very curved. I think it’s why lots of people think he looks aspie: he has a masculine brow ridge but feminine eye shape.

Compare that with a non-cherry picked picture of Holloway:

His upper eyelid is much flatter than O’ Pry’s and thus covers most of his upper iris, which is a sign of a straight supraorbital. He also has a straight lower lid and sharper medial can thus.

• +1
The latter. You can see, with O’ Pry, the eye that isn’t as hooded has a feminine shape.
View attachment 679643
His upper eyelid is very rounded which exposes most of his upper iris, and his lower lid is very curved. I think it’s why lots of people think he looks aspie: he has a masculine brow ridge but feminine eye shape.

Compare that with a non-cherry picked picture of Holloway:
View attachment 679638
His upper eyelid is much flatter than O’ Pry’s and thus covers most of his upper iris, which is a sign of a straight supraorbital. He also has a straight lower lid and sharper medial can thus.

I don't know how you can say that O pry eyelid is very rounded lol

I agree for the curved lower eyelid