THIS IS THE WITCH TRYING TO DESTROY MEW

spark

spark

Kraken
resize_1463049962_uploads_images_59274a826d79789398ee02abd5d3d1ca_jpg_610x0_85.jpg

This old hag, Dr. Alison Murray , the supporter of extractions is now actively trying to take the license away from Dr. Mew.

Luckily for us she had the audacity for us to leave her a comment on the site of the British Orthodontic Society:
https://www.dentistry.co.uk/2015/01/30/new-chair-british-orthodontic-society/

Let's show her our wrath:
53a3af05dcfb6d73a3cd80e90abf3f5a.png

Also:
https://www.facebook.com/BritishOrthodon...654926985/
2fdb6b5825bca9a1d4c2cfcae4c222c9.png

You can also call the witch:
https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...onsultant/
b66cc5f22d20d9b0e68ec74997c14a90.png

https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...q=0~murray~
Secretary's email: julie.knight8@nhs.net
fe119727c4d6190ea6966af4d0acb9b5.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
FUCKING WITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Whiny incels attacking her will just make things worse for Dr mew tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UltraExtremeIntense, Tricky and 2 others
Looks like someone's just mad they didn't mew...roastie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, iamgoingtomakeit and 4 others
Looks like someone's just mad they didn't mew...roastie
Looks like some roastie is mad that sub8 are improving their life*

Fucking cunts, die already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
Looks like some roastie is mad that sub8 are improving their life*

Fucking cunts, die already
Probably true. yes goy don't forget to get braces which give you a horrible downward growth and make you fucking sub 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Probably true. yes goy don't forget to get braces which give you a horrible downward growth and make you fucking sub 4
"You goy there! Get this bazillion$ braces for 8 years and come pay me 100$ each visit, don't mew goy it's useless!"
"Raw meat and food?! You mad goy! Raw meat is bad for you and it will destroy your teeth! Eat some of this new gmo industrial proccessed food, remember that jaw development is completely genetic goy! (still pay me for braces and shit)"
"Oy Vey look at this new maxillojawzygomaticbcromialsurgery I found! I promise it will give good bones goy, only costs your networth!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
WAGE ORTHODONTIC JIHAD!!!!!!!

• +1
Witch :lul:

• +1
resize_1463049962_uploads_images_59274a826d79789398ee02abd5d3d1ca_jpg_610x0_85.jpg

This old hag, Dr. Alison Murray , the supporter of extractions is now actively trying to take the license away from Dr. Mew.

Luckily for us she had the audacity for us to leave her a comment on the site of the British Orthodontic Society:
https://www.dentistry.co.uk/2015/01/30/new-chair-british-orthodontic-society/

Let's show her our wrath:
53a3af05dcfb6d73a3cd80e90abf3f5a.png

Also:
https://www.facebook.com/BritishOrthodon...654926985/
2fdb6b5825bca9a1d4c2cfcae4c222c9.png

You can also call the witch:
https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...onsultant/
b66cc5f22d20d9b0e68ec74997c14a90.png

https://www.derbyhospitals.nhs.uk/contac...q=0~murray~
Secretary's email: julie.knight8@nhs.net
fe119727c4d6190ea6966af4d0acb9b5.png

Haven't look too much into but if extractions is proven to prevent forward growth and orthropics and mewing n shit is proven to give forward growth, why the fuck would she be against it?

Is she just such a stuck up bitch that when she relaizes thay her entire field of work is at risk, she just goes against it knowing this could change countless lives for the better? Smh why. This is why the the world is moving backwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
"You goy there! Get this bazillion$ braces for 8 years and come pay me 100$ each visit, don't mew goy it's useless!"
"Raw meat and food?! You mad goy! Raw meat is bad for you and it will destroy your teeth! Eat some of this new gmo industrial proccessed food, remember that jaw development is completely genetic goy! (still pay me for braces and shit)"
"Oy Vey look at this new maxillojawzygomaticbcromialsurgery I found! I promise it will give good bones goy, only costs your networth!"
And remember goy! Only eat soft, malleable foods with our special incredient (estrogen)! No no no got meeting is bad for your teeth! You'll get bruxism :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and averageblokecel
Seriously fuck braces, I had such a strong jawline and large chin bone before I got them.

• +1
Seriously fuck braces, I had such a strong jawline and large chin bone before I got them.
Braces made me mouth breath. You can infer the rest lol

• +1
Haven't look too much into but if extractions is proven to prevent forward growth and orthropics and mewing n shit is proven to give forward growth, why the fuck would she be against it?

Is she just such a stuck up bitch that when she relaizes thay her entire field of work is at risk, she just goes against it knowing this could change countless lives for the better? Smh why. This is why the the world is moving backwards

The reason they reject it so aggressively is because how is this greedy bitch going to make money if no one needs braces or orthodontic work in general because they taught the next generation mewing and chewing hard foods and teenagers hard mewing. It’s all about money.
Braces made me mouth breath. You can infer the rest lol
I get my braces off in December, I’m going to turn the dial up on my mewing so much, reverse all the fucking bullshit they did to me while soaking up the sweet sweet 9 grand.

• +1
Mike mew is a saint

• +1
I'll be sceptical when it comes to mewing until it has some studies backing it.

• +1
Fine. Do you Mew tho? Like you Litterally have nothing to lose, even if you see little physical changes, tongue pressure will eventually expand your airways allowing you to get my oxygen through your nose increasing the quality of your sleep and cognitive function. That’s enough for me to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
Fine. Do you Mew tho? Like you Litterally have nothing to lose, even if you see little physical changes, tongue pressure will eventually expand your airways allowing you to get my oxygen through your nose increasing the quality of your sleep and cognitive function. That’s enough for me to do it.
My tongue posture was that way naturally.

• +1
  • +1
Oy vey my shekels are in danger wretched goyim

• +1
Praise mike mew.

• +1
It's not just mewing man. It's all of orthotropics they are against. They basically want to continue to extract teeth and then use braces to further push your entire face back and destroy the entirety of your forward growth. They deny that mouth breathing & soft diet are the cause of malocclusion and instead claim it's all genetic.

• +1
Mr. Mew the oppressed

• +1
Fucckingbsluts. But why does she wanna take his liscense away?

• +1
I think Mewing is something all people should do but I’ve never seen empirical evidence that It does much at older ages. I’ve been doing it ever since I can remember and the only benefit I see to it at an older age is your breathing improves compared to having your tongue in the wrong position. I agree that modern orthodontics fuck people’s faces though.

• +1
over for mewcels

• +1
Writing angry texts to them will not only make them get more defensive, it will also cause give orthotropics a negative representation. You can bet that if they get enough hatemail, they will ensure everyone knows of the "angry, cult-like community" behind orthotropics. Don't be retarded, people. It's only going to help them to have angry text from the opposition.

• +1
Writing angry texts to them will not only make them get more defensive, it will also cause give orthotropics a negative representation. You can bet that if they get enough hatemail, they will ensure everyone knows of the "angry, cult-like community" behind orthotropics. Don't be retarded, people. It's only going to help them to have angry text from the opposition.
Clearly. I stick to ranting on here

• +1
Clearly. I stick to ranting on here
Yeah let's rant here!

Fuckthishitnigga rope now fucking roastie ahhh!!! kjsdijd!

• +1
We must all send her emails jfl

Link this to R9k, lookism, incels.is

• +1
I see I'm not the only one who has suffered at the hands of (((orthodontists))). BURN THE WITCH!

• +1
I see I'm not the only one who has suffered at the hands of (((orthodontists))). BURN THE WITCH!
Orthodontists are truly evil.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and HorseFace