This is what chewing from a young age does

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Mass

Jaw width boys.

Now show us the version without chewing so we can compare.

• +1
Reactions: 000
Now show us the version without chewing so we can compare.
One

Look at his left side compared to his right side. This is what happens when you usually chew on the same side for a long period of time.

I swear you just use this site to flex on us subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
I swear you just use this site to flex on us subhumans

How is that flexing? I'm showing you that chewing actually works since it develops your masseter muscle and adds to jaw width. Stop being so butthurt about everything.

Instead of being on this website to whine at every single thread, maybe start by applying some of the information that's available in here.

How is that flexing? I'm showing you that chewing actually works since it develops your masseter muscle and adds to jaw width. Stop being so butthurt about everything
311.jpg

Go to incels.is if you can't handle good looking guys from here, because there are a lot more in here than you would actually think.

Go to incels.is
notafed,

You have been permanently banned by knajjd.

Additional Comments: spamming after being warned like 4 days ago

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

If you wish to appeal you may post in the "Ban Appeal" section and tag @knajjd, he will be in charge of your appeal. Read the sticky AND the rules first, abuse won't be tolerated.

Thank you.

notafed,

You have been permanently banned by knajjd.

Additional Comments: spamming after being warned like 4 days ago

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

If you wish to appeal you may post in the "Ban Appeal" section and tag @knajjd, he will be in charge of your appeal. Read the sticky AND the rules first, abuse won't be tolerated.

Thank you.

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 6314

Look at his left side compared to his right side. This is what happens when you usually chew on the same side for a long period of time.
YXATYnc.gif

First of all the difference is so little that it doesn't even matter. Secondly I am sure that the angle and camera placement isn't ideal. His face is slightly titled to the right. Tell me, is the left eyebrow higher because of the chewing lmao. Pics can be taken from a convenient position to give this sense of asymmetry. Fucking lol if you think chewing gives you a jaw like that. It's genetics or implants. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Jfl fuck off you just lucky with that jaw. Its called genetic profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 245
cope brag thread tbh

mine is similar

YXATYnc.gif

First of all the difference is so little that it doesn't even matter. Secondly I am sure that the angle and camera placement isn't ideal. His face is slightly titled to the right. Tell me, is the left eyebrow higher because of the chewing lmao. Pics can be taken from a convenient position to give this sense of asymmetry. Fucking lol if you think chewing gives you a jaw like that. It's genetics or implants. Everything else is cope.

It's called muscle hypertrophy. The dude actually posted on lookism multiple pics from different angles. His left side of the jaw is wider than his right side.
And the difference isn't "little" since it's noticeable.

I'm sure you wouldn't complain if you had a few more millimeters on your zygos, or jaw width, or chin or whatever. A good looking face is separated from a mediocre one by a few millimeters of bone or muscles.

But you keep coping tho, you're quite good at it ;)
Jfl fuck off you just lucky with that jaw. Its called genetic profile

How are the masseter muscles "genetics" you dumb fuck? Jesus, you people are on some next level of delusion.

How is that flexing? I'm showing you that chewing actually works since it develops your masseter muscle and adds to jaw width. Stop being so butthurt about everything.

Instead of being on this website to whine at every single thread, maybe start by applying some of the information that's available in here.
I guess you’re right because it’s not like everyone already knows chewing develops the jaw and that you have a good lower third

I guess you’re right because it’s not like everyone already knows chewing develops the jaw and that you have a good lower third

Yet you’re not doing it. But you scream « muh genetics »

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo

Show me two pictures where it shows that you changed something, physique wise, and I'll believe you. Until then, your opinion is irrelevant.

Well there’s another thing to add to my “life regrets list”

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Well there’s another thing to add to my “life regrets list”

You can still do it tho, since the part that develops through chewing is a muscle.

^ lol what he said.. another regret.

I done a really bad morph just on photoshop, with my face, I have an ok jaw, but I added maybe 2-3mm or so just on my masseter muscle on my jaw and the difference was so amazing, I couldnt believe it. Really thinking about getting some fillers, plus get rid of some wrinkles.

did you have a similar face shape when you were young?

did you have a similar face shape when you were young?

The face shape was more or less the same, since that's the bone structure determined by genetics and growth.
The masseter muscle was never that developed tho. Even when not clenching it still adds to jaw width.

The face shape was more or less the same, since that's the bone structure determined by genetics and growth.
The masseter muscle was never that developed tho. Even when not clenching it still adds to jaw width.
I've been eating retarded moroccan soft foods all my life, now after I started chewing properly i noticed that I have very small masseters and Iget sore after a few minutes of properly chewing, Ive seen some small but noticeable gains though, they add width and kind of balance out my face.
After a few months I'll have something good hopefully.
And also it is proven that big masseters do grow the ramus.

What gum do u use. I asked for mastic gum for Christmas

How often do I chew for

What gum do u use. I asked for mastic gum for Christmas

How often do I chew for

I used shit bubble gum from the store around the corner. Used to chew them for hours.

My friend had a jaw like that too, he also used to chew gum like mad. Chewing is legit. Just don't add more than 2 sticks at a time.

Show me two pictures where it shows that you changed something, physique wise, and I'll believe you. Until then, your opinion is irrelevant.
I have but I’m not sharing anything until I’ve been mewing for 2 years

I used shit bubble gum from the store around the corner. Used to chew them for hours.
Will it still work for me being oldcel (19?)

Will it still work for me being oldcel (19?)

19 and you call yourself oldcel.... Lol.

16-18 is where jaw growth gets more "explosive" (not really.. but still speeds up) so i guess growth just slows down a bit until like 24.

16-18 is where jaw growth gets more "explosive"
Yeah my jaw is really good I just want my cheeks to be more hallow

My friend had a jaw like that too, he also used to chew gum like mad. Chewing is legit. Just don't add more than 2 sticks at a time.

why not? i chew like 3-4 at a time because 2 is too boring. also i like to add a little crushed ice to make it harder for a while.

why not? i chew like 3-4 at a time because 2 is too boring. also i like to add a little crushed ice to make it harder for a while.
I wouldn't, scared of issues like tmd.

Yeah my jaw is really good I just want my cheeks to be more hallow

im not really a fan of hollow cheeks, it gives a creepy vibe (aesthetic but still) and makes you look like a bag of bones. maybe its just my chubby cheek cope.

because you need volume to hypertrophy, not heavy, chewing something hard may cause a dislocation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
I wouldn't, scared of issues like tmd.

you think it would be ok to chew high volume in smaller periods then? its just that regular gum is kind of weak and gets a melted shape after a while.

you think it would be ok to chew high volume in smaller periods then? its just that regular gum is kind of weak and gets a melted shape after a while.
Yeah, chew 2 sticks for longer, that's what I have personally started doing.

because you need volume to hypertrophy, not heavy, chewing something hard may cause a dislocation

what does high volume mean exactly? i think i got the wrong idea.

what does high volume mean exactly? i think i got the wrong idea.
you need to chew for an hour or so, it doesnt have to be heavy chewing (eg alot of gum)

you need to chew for an hour or so, it doesnt have to be heavy chewing (eg alot of gum)

oh i get. i thought it would be better to use hard gum to stimulate the hard chewing of how diets were way back then.