This is what Im going to eat for my cheat meal. Will I gain a lb of fat?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Im going to have

5 Chick Fil A Cookies-1600 Calories
1 10 Inch Pizza-1000 Calories
12 Mozzareilla Sticks-1200 Calories
1 Chick Fil A Sandwhich-400 Calories

So its like 4200 Calories

WIll I gain a lb of fat if i eat all this stuff?

Possibly.
No, you won't

u might get heart disease

JK

why not fast so u can getaway with those meals. (start ur first meal at around 2pm)

I eat like shit but I do fasting & i still lost weight. I should start eating better tho.

what if thats all I eat for that paticular day and nothing else
I recall you're trying to lose weight, dude, or did you change your mind? Why not just get your protein intake, and then just eat some random carbs? I never really understood cheat meals. What I can say, a lot of that stuff is carbs and some protein (the cheese in the mozzarella sticks and pizza and chicken), not just fat.

I recall you're trying to lose weight, dude, or did you change your mind? Why not just get your protein intake, and then just eat some random carbs? I never really understood cheat meals. What I can say, a lot of that stuff is carbs and some protein (the cheese in the mozzarella sticks and pizza and chicken), not just fat.
I am losing wieght, i just need another 10lbs to lose, i figured one cheat meal where i have all my fav foods wouldnt hurt. As long I dont gian a lb of fat, i figured it would be ok.

cheatmeals help you keep ur sanity while cutting

I am losing wieght, i just need another 10lbs to lose, i figured one cheat meal where i have all my fav foods wouldnt hurt. As long I dont gian a lb of fat, i figured it would be ok.

cheatmeals help you keep ur sanity while cutting
Buy those low sugar, low carb, high protein snacks from Walmart. They have cookies, bars, and other stuff with sugary taste.

boring, wht crap do u eat on cycle?
Whatever the fuck. Rice, pasta, chicken, brocolli, eggs, steak, beef,peanut butter, wheat bread. To meet my protein intake i eat a bunch of 20g protein bars and shakes. I also eat whatever the Indian lady at my work makes me (she is like my work mom lol)

I eat way more then this daily and I’m still a skinny cunt

u eat more than 4200 cals daily yea right
I’m also a highly competitive hockey player. 2hrs of practice daily as well as off ice sprinting, long distance running, gym and supersetting laps of a track with running hills and doing 100 crunches

I’m also a highly competitive hockey player. 2hrs of practice daily as well as off ice sprinting, long distance running, gym and supersetting laps of a track with running hills and doing 100 crunches

what r u doing here tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back