This is what legit 6ft3 dude looks like

M

MOGGERR

Bronze
Ben robson actor from vikings.
Confirmed 6ft3 and claims 6ft3
With 5ft11 confirmed model alyssa sutherland
Clearly tall af if youre taller than a 5ft11 model with big heels. And 5ft11 is the max you want your women to be. Its also the max desired height for runway models as well. 5ft9-5ft11 is ideal range
Pretty much ideal height you see copers who claim 6ft4+ is needed
AlyssaSutherlandBenRobsonJAN2015TCA4g7UBCrFblel
AlyssaSutherlandBenRobsonJAN2015TCASWt3qS8hPoKl

2016TCATurnerWinterPressTourPresentationtkK82PIek7Cx
FinnColeFwjgFTSUAofm
Wen wenn24547732

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Salludon, Deleted member 9090 and 11 others
can someone post what a 6'1 dude like me would look like next to a 6'3 dud, all these other men in these pics are clearly manlets

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
can someone post what a 6'1 dude like me would look like next to a 6'3 dud, all these other men in these pics are clearly manlets
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
nah, they're probably 6'1

this guy max on the left is like 6'1
2016TCATurnerWinterPressTourPresentationtkK82PIek7Cx

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat, AutisticBeaner and Rune
0350faf89a5b3bb80c8eef2e580f75a3

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10524
I dream of being 6'4''.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
he wearing 3 inch lifts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MOGGERR
In normal shoes with james marsden confirmed 5ft9.5 on celebheights
Keep coping

he still could wore 2 inchis at that shoes bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ben robson actor from vikings.
Confirmed 6ft3 and claims 6ft3
With 5ft11 confirmed model alyssa sutherland
Clearly tall af if youre taller than a 5ft11 model with big heels. And 5ft11 is the max you want your women to be. Its also the max desired height for runway models as well. 5ft9-5ft11 is ideal range
Pretty much ideal height you see copers who claim 6ft4+ is needed
View attachment 884128View attachment 884129

View attachment 884133View attachment 884134View attachment 884135
"It helps that at 6 feet 3 inches tall, Robson’s physical presence is hard to ignore"

Take the heightpill

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Here's Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth. Channing is just under 6'1" and Chris is pretty much exactly 6'3".
Looksmax

Though I'm not sure what shoes they are wearing, this is a pretty accurate example.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, klamus, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Here's Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth. Channing is just under 6'1" and Chris is pretty much exactly 6'3".
View attachment 884216
Though I'm not sure what shoes they are wearing, this is a pretty accurate example.
thanks, that height difference can barely be considered a mog, especially since they have similar frames, lifefuel for 6'1cels like me

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, klamus, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Idk I think it honestly can go either way, I am legit 176cm, though I have bad posture, but when I stand with my brother in law who is legit 189cm I feel like he's totally towering over me and I am cleaning my neck to talk to him.

However when I see a pic of us both together the height difference seems WAY less. To get the difference in your photos I can only guess the other guys are manlets.

However I agree that the height cope is stupid, anywhere except Netherlands or Nigeria, 6'1'' is still a good enough height for peacocking or being noticed as a 'tall guy' and people who are 6'3'' are legit very tall in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
I must be the shortest looking 191cm guy. incel long neck strikes again

trust me 6ft4 will heightmog hard

its very brutal

6ft3 is almost the same

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
yeah seriously, peolpes perception of height is skewed by everyone frauding to the point where its completely commonplace to fraud 2 inchess, sometimes even 3, so people think 5'8 is 5'10, think 5'10 is 6'0, etc.

you would think people on this site know better but they still try to lie to themselves that they're taller than they actually are so they delude themselves into thinking each height is shorter than it actually is

in reality 6'3 is super tall. all the 6'3 guys ive seen absolutely tower over most and are pretty much always the tallest in the place, and i live in a wealthy white area so the average height is already pretty high. this lanklet in my class in high school was 6'3 by senior year and he was so tall that he was even noticeably taller than the gigachad who was the second tallest in the class. it seems like around 6'1.5 is the tallest people can be without being disproportionately lanky. not only does most height difference come from limb length rather than trunk length, which makes super tall guys disproportionately gangly, but also length of the body and even the face seems to increase faster than width and thickness, so a lot of these super tall guys seem to be overly narrow shouldered with too small ribcages and skinny wrists, short clavicles and scrawny with narrow long faces as well. but i would like to be 6'4 with massive frame

• +1
Reactions: incoming slayer, Deleted member 10107, 5'8manlet and 5 others
yeah seriously, peolpes perception of height is skewed by everyone frauding to the point where its completely commonplace to fraud 2 inchess, sometimes even 3, so people think 5'8 is 5'10, think 5'10 is 6'0, etc.

you would think people on this site know better but they still try to lie to themselves that they're taller than they actually are so they delude themselves into thinking each height is shorter than it actually is

in reality 6'3 is super tall. all the 6'3 guys ive seen absolutely tower over most and are pretty much always the tallest in the place, and i live in a wealthy white area so the average height is already pretty high. this lanklet in my class in high school was 6'3 by senior year and he was so tall that he was even noticeably taller than the gigachad who was the second tallest in the class. it seems like around 6'1.5 is the tallest people can be without being disproportionately lanky. not only does most height difference come from limb length rather than trunk length, which makes super tall guys disproportionately gangly, but also length of the body and even the face seems to increase faster than width and thickness, so a lot of these super tall guys seem to be overly narrow shouldered with too small ribcages and skinny wrists, short clavicles and scrawny with narrow long faces as well. but i would like to be 6'4 with massive frame
So 6ft1.5 is ideal or 6ft4?

I’m that height but massive frame

So 6ft1.5 is ideal or 6ft4?
all other variables being equal 6'4, so i would say that's ideal if proportions scaled the same. but that's not how it works in reality since as you get in unusually high percentile you become disproportionately lanky. if it was the same proportions either way i'd pick 6'4 but generally guys in the 6'1-6'2 range are more attractive because they are better proportioned.
Height attractivenesss

notice how 6'1 is most attractive, 6'2 is slightly less but still very highly rated, 6'3 is noticeably less than 6'2 but still highly rated, and there's a drastic drop at 6'4. not because of the heights themselves, but simply the tradeoff of lankiness and framecel/narrow face look is not worth it to be a giant instead of normal tall with good proporitons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
6'1" - 6'4" all are 10/10 heights
even taller is also great if health and proportions don't get affected negatively

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and tyronelite
manlet dutch on suicide

I don’t know how many times it’ll have to be said but the ideal height depends on the average height of the country you’re in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, klamus, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
trust me 6ft4 will heightmog hard

its very brutal

6ft3 is almost the same
Bro from 6ft 3 to 6ft 4 is when the difference starts to get big tbh.

Bump for heught frauders

I think the biggest advantage is not the height difference, but the frame-mog.
++++1

most heightmog comes with framemog too (in general , taller = bigger bones, including in the upper extremities = bigger frame) , but a skinny-smallframe-tallcel wont really mog anyone

lifefuel for average height to gymmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I'm legit 6'7". Can confirm I mog everyone in group photos.

++++1

most heightmog comes with framemog too (in general , taller = bigger bones, including in the upper extremities = bigger frame) , but a skinny-smallframe-tallcel wont really mog anyone

lifefuel for average height to gymmaxx
No such thing as "smallframe-tallcel" unless they have Marfans or a similar medical issue. The frame develops to adapt to height. Even if you're tall and skinny the probably is gym, not "frame". I was a "smallframe-tallcel" when I was younger before I started lifting and now I'm a giga mogger.

• +1
Reactions: NodiN
Tall but still ugly. Truly over once again. Face>>> else