This is what you will look like surgery maxxed. Bones or death stop coping with surgery

Not even jaw surgery affects gonial angle. I don't understand why people keep saying it does. The cut is made more anterior than the gonial angle.
Chin wing greycel

honestly wouldn't even be that bad if he lost the haircut, had darker skin, and didn't have disgusting lips

Chin wing greycel
I may be grey, but I'm right and you are not. You need filler or an implant to change the gonial angle.... as the gonial angle is measured at the GONION.

I may be grey, but I'm right and you are not. You need filler or an implant to change the gonial angle.... as the gonial angle is measured at the GONION.
Search for chinwing JFL

Average result of autistic surgerymaxxers here.

what happened to his mouth? also his hair looks like he using a wig?

Idk it just looks wrong on so many levels

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Retarded thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zercic, buckchadley31 and Lev Peshkov
terrible
but he will still slay

That's surely not real. Must be a morph but the guy from that pic should serve as a poster boy for why surgery-maxxing should only be used to correct flaws not forcibly create halos.

With harmony that unnatural he would look like a freakshow to foids. Definitely gets IOIs but the wrong kind.

That's surely not real. Must be a morph but the guy from that pic should serve as a poster boy for why surgery-maxxing should only be used to correct flaws not forcibly create halos.

With harmony that unnatural he would look like a freakshow to foids. Definitely gets IOIs but the wrong kind.
With a mouth area that shitty doubt he would have had any kind of harmony,even without surgeries

What does he want to slay? :lul: :lul: :lul:
I bet on tinder he would have the same results as a truecel like stblackops.
he looks comical and zoomer foids will think this is hot tbh

It's over for surgerycels :lul:

Last edited:
Its the lips for godamn

If after surgery you still have recessed maxilla and gonial angle bigger than 115 degrees I have no idea what fucking surgeries you had.

Lefort or cope. You can just put implants in a subhuman base.
You have no clue what it's like to be terribly recessed, I would still look recessed after Bimax

• So Sad
crab bucket thread, he doesnt look like that anymore either
15a2f80e045673816562411f276ceccd

that was when he went overboard with fillers which he had dissolved

Don't do cope bimax go for MLF3, if your super recessed then it will be worth it won't it?
You have no clue what it's like to be terribly recessed, I would still look recessed after Bimax

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Don't do cope bimax go for MLF3, if your super recessed then it will be worth it won't it?
Imma ded srs gonna try get mlf 3 and after that get bimax and midface implants so basically mlf3 x2

• Love it