This is why chadlite lawyers and doctors get cheated on. The depressing truth about dark triads superior SMV

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
The reality is that women crave dark triads and bad boys just as much as a heroin addicts crave their fix.
Its hardwired. Every study done on this subject have proven this time and time again. Women love dark triad men significantly more

Now please dont come with stupid strawmans and claim i said normal chads dont get laid. They do, but its not the deepest of a foids true desires.
The point here is not to suggest that personality is the most important. The point im making is the sad truth, that all else equal, having a dark triad psycopath, degenerate personality, will attract foids more than being a good human being.

When you hear your good looking chad or chadlite friend with good values, a job and a sense of morality get cheated on and wonder wtf happened. This is why. He didnt fill the need for what the foid truly craved for, a dark triad psycopath
20190603 194549441 M

This is the man women fuck behind a dumpster raw while her boyfriend is contributing in the world.
Megan fox brian austin green

Hell even this square jawed super hero looking motherfucker with a good personality, children and a respectable outlook on life is not enough when a bipolar, drug addicted, miserable dark triad shows up. The stacy just craves that bad boy that treated her like shit in her teens. Its hardwired in her

This is why viewing foids as anything but a sexual toy is pointless, they are not really human. Just weak creatures that desire psychopath sperm.
Be a slayer. Cheat on them consistently and viciously. Treat them like shit. Be aggressive and degrading in bed. Fuck as many girls as you possible can behind her back while pretending to be the most loyal guy on earth.
Build up your trust with her and then crush her self esteem slowly. Add comments that will make her feel worse, tell the foid her boobs are small. Pretend like you cant get it up and she doesnt do it for you. Destroy her self esteem and make her feel dependant on you

Dont ever get emotionally commited to them, or you will be the beta getting cheated on and hurt.
Dont let your feelings change the fact of what a woman truly is. A human fleshlight

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, KingCartierrr23, closedplatecel and 65 others
This makes me want to beat women (in Black Ops Cold War)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Acnno, f0rmless and 40 others

high iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Slayercel, .👽. and 32 others
legit. good guys turn off for women.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, closedplatecel, Slayercel and 17 others
This is why viewing foids as anything but a sexual toy is pointless, they are not really human. Just weak creatures that desire psychopath sperm.
Be a slayer. Cheat on them consistently and viciously. Treat them like shit. Be aggressive and degrading in bed. Fuck as many girls as you possible can behind her back while pretending to be the most loyal guy on earth.
Build up your trust with her and then crush her self esteem slowly. Add comments that will make her feel worse, tell the foid her boobs are small. Pretend like you cant get it up and she doesnt do it for you. Destroy her self esteem and make her feel dependant on you

Dont ever get emotionally commited to them, or you will be the beta getting cheated on and hurt.
Dont let your feelings change the fact of what a woman truly is. A human fleshlight
LMAO hard @ this 😂😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Very true
Ghosting works very well too
An attractive male is like heroin to females so you want to make them withdraw

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Slayercel, Golgo13 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 5746, ropemaxx and 2 others
JFL tatoos don't mean your dark triad anyone can get them
if you want to be dark triad you have to walk the walk and talk the talk

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Golgo13, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
and no one on this site is dark triad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, KingCartierrr23, .👽. and 14 others
ariana grande is dating a real estate agent, lets see what happens

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemaxx, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, HQNPmaxxing, SteveRogers and 4 others
Damn, I wanted to be a history teacher now I'm fucked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, EdwardCullen and ropemaxx
Just be machine gun Kelly bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golgo13, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
low empathy, entitlement, seeking status, looks, money etc at all costs
what makes someone dark triad?
wrong dark triad is the following
a criminal thats what women think of when they say badboys gang memebers, criminals, lowlifes, thugs, bullies the scum of society people who bash people and have power people that you see on hoodsite and bestgore criminals actual criminals or people that have power and command fear
nt low inhb criminals and thugs
being a ceo and ripping people of isn't dark triad more so someone who wants the best forthemselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
wrong dark triad is the following
a criminal thats what women think of when they say badboys gang memebers, criminals, lowlifes, thugs, bullies the scum of society people who bash people and have power people that you see on hoodsite and bestgore criminals actual criminals or people that have power and command fear
nt low inhb criminals and thugs
being a ceo and ripping people of isn't dark triad more so someone who wants the best forthemselves
there's different types of power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6512, JL~ and 4 others
low empathy, entitlement, seeking status, looks, money etc at all costs
this is most people on the site bruh id legit kill for it all i dont give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 6403
there's different types of power
yes but im talking about the power where other men don't fuck with you because you are ascosiated with a gang or are a criminal they have power of fear and intimadation
that turns these stupid whores on but ofc looks are more important then personality
good looking guy who isn't a scumbag always will win against scumbag who is average or ugly for 90% of women

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
this is most people on the site bruh id legit kill for it all i dont give a fuck.
true, most people here are missing the impulsivity and drive though

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Giga over if you fall in love with a woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Golgo13, turkproducer and 14 others
bro that is not dark triad being a criminal/thug is dark triad
no one on this site is a criminal infact im willing to bet most of us are shut ins and have been in no more then 3 fights in our life
i want looks does that make me dark triad? no because im not a criminal the worst things ive done are sell abit of weed to a couple friends

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 4 others
Giga over if you fall in love with a woman.
this
treat them like fuck toys
only women you should care about are family or family of close friends like your mates mum or a family friend
the rest you treat them as stated before

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779, TheRealist and 4 others
bro that is not dark triad being a criminal/thug is dark triad
no one on this site is a criminal infact im willing to bet most of us are shut ins and have been in no more then 3 fights in our life
i want looks does that make me dark triad? no because im not a criminal the worst things ive done are sell abit of weed to a couple friends
the dark triad comprises the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. This is the absolute least empathetic self focused people on earth being in fights does not come close to what they are capable and what they will do, you lose all emotinal connection with family and friends and your main focus becomes yourself you will kill to get your way and you wanna do this for what? to get some whore to like you? JFL. You can get these whores with looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
the dark triad comprises the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. This is the absolute least empathetic self focused people on earth being in fights does not come close to what they are capable and what they will do, you lose all emotinal connection with family and friends and your main focus becomes yourself you will kill to get your way and you wanna do this for what? to get some whore to like you? JFL. You can get these whores with looks.
mate i don't understand what your saying
your going way to far into this and i said looks always win against dark triad or criminal
criminal /thug/bully= bad boy and all that shit= makes women like you more but not more so then looks
stop doing your giga aut evaluation its simple

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, Deleted member 9344 and Richard_Hungwell
and i never said im running dark triad/thugmaxing that shit is autistic as fuck and im not going to pretend to be someone im not even if i wanted to run it [witch i don't] i can't because im white

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
mate i don't understand what your saying
your going way to far into this and i said looks always win against dark triad or criminal
criminal /thug/bully= bad boy and all that shit= makes women like you more but not more so then looks
stop doing your giga aut evaluation its simple
oh my bad i misread.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Stop being degenerates, guys.
I'd rather die a virgin than trying to become a bad human being.
You all had no father figure in life if you're seriously admiring bad guys who happen to get some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 8244 and 8 others
You all had no father figure in life if you're seriously admiring bad guys who happen to get some pussy.
You will have some harsh reality bath.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, closedplatecel, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
You will have some harsh reality bath.
I'm fine with dying a virgin. I don't care if girls cheat on me, I'll just leave them.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6531, BigBoy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
you don’t know anything about what anyone has done

you may be a high inhib nerd, some people really went through shit
exactly you don't know what shit ive been through aswell, i had drug addict parents and have lived in bad areas, im just saying its very unlikely people on this site are truely dark triad ie real criminal/gang member you fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRealist and turkproducer
exactly you don't know what shit ive been through aswell, i had drug addict parents and have lived in bad areas, im just saying its very unlikely people on this site are truely dark triad ie real criminal/gang member you fucking retard
a lot of criminals are spineless

nobody respects a little dime trapper who breaks up a half oz, or robbing young teenager kids for pocket money

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Golgo13, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
a lot of criminals are spineless

nobody respects a little dime trapper who breaks up a half oz, or robbing young teenager kids for pocket money
i hate criminals and drug dealers to drugs ruined my parents and criminals are cowards who hide in gangs and use numbers
i never said i like criminals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
i hate criminals and drug dealers to drugs ruined my parents and criminals are cowards who hide in gangs and use numbers
i never said i like criminals
substance abuse is serious but it’s some peoples only way of coping, at least they think so

have ur parents tried to fix up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
substance abuse is serious but it’s some peoples only way of coping, at least they think so

have ur parents tried to fix up
nah bro my mum is a long time heroine user she had a great life as a kid two hard working great parents one of witch my grandpa who helped raise me came from lithuania after the war and built his on life in australia and then she threw that all away i would do anything for two normal parents and my dad is on and off with drugs def not as bad as my mum he tried to make things work with me but it just didn't fall through because i didn't see him much as a child
also sorry for the argument bro i was just pissed of i wish the best for all the people on this site coz it has some good people in it ngl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
nah bro my mum is a long time heroine user she had a great life as a kid two hard working great parents one of witch my grandpa who helped raise me came from lithuania after the war and built his on life in australia and then she threw that all away i would do anything for two normal parents and my dad is on and off with drugs def not as bad as my mum he tried to make things work with me but it just didn't fall through because i didn't see him much as a child
also sorry for the argument bro i was just pissed of i wish the best for all the people on this site coz it has some good people in it ngl
no need to apologise, some families are just not meant to be

i didn’t have drug addict parents but have history of mental health issues that is quite consistent and sociopath father.

i’m also troubled but it gives me motivation that i will be able to give my children a better life

some people come from broken households and cope with drugs or crime, and others have happy childhood and just turn to shit anyway. you can’t control it unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Very true
Ghosting works very well too
An attractive male is like heroin to females so you want to make them withdraw
is ur avi moving

the beta chad, is a cuck - from online article : He also addressed recent photos of Fox and Kelly out together. “I’ve never met him, but Megan and I have talked about him,” Austin said. “They’re friends at this point, and from what she’s expressed, he’s a really nice, genuine guy, and I trust her judgment.” "I really don’t want Megan and I to be at odds. She’s been my best friend for 15 years, and I don’t want to lose that.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, JL~, EdwardCullen and 3 others
Facts, The main audience that enjoyed „50 faces of Grey” or „365 days”are women and it is their fantasy to be a toy in hand of a correct man which treats her like shit, has options, has power, he can make her feel inferior and weak and she likes it No matter if it’s stupid or not, women are not analytical, they are driven by emotions and dark triad chad will deliver its peak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, TheRealist, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
Dn rd but I agree

However keep in mind, the guy Megan Fox cheated with is also a lot taller, this could have contributed significantly too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6403, BigBoy and 2 others
how tall is that fucker???

• So Sad
Reactions: ropemaxx
The reality is that women crave dark triads and bad boys just as much as a heroin addicts crave their fix.
Its hardwired. Every study done on this subject have proven this time and time again. Women love dark triad men significantly more

Now please dont come with stupid strawmans and claim i said normal chads dont get laid. They do, but its not the deepest of a foids true desires.
The point here is not to suggest that personality is the most important. The point im making is the sad truth, that all else equal, having a dark triad psycopath, degenerate personality, will attract foids more than being a good human being.

When you hear your good looking chad or chadlite friend with good values, a job and a sense of morality get cheated on and wonder wtf happened. This is why. He didnt fill the need for what the foid truly craved for, a dark triad psycopath
View attachment 920734
This is the man women fuck behind a dumpster raw while her boyfriend is contributing in the world.
View attachment 920736
Hell even this square jawed super hero looking motherfucker with a good personality, children and a respectable outlook on life is not enough when a bipolar, drug addicted, miserable dark triad shows up. The stacy just craves that bad boy that treated her like shit in her teens. Its hardwired in her

That tattooed guy I had a fight against him at my local 5aside centre hes a melt

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

It is always a good feeling seeing a fellow scholar :feelshmm:

this only works if you already have them attracted to you otherwise you are just being autistic

The world is degenerate and evil.
Either join the party and play the game or suffer and die alone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4797, everythingisacope and 1 other person
what makes someone dark triad?
Its a personality trait. But sometimes looking dark triad can be enough, (ded srs)
The guy i posted is shy and introverted as fuck and yet is viewed as a bad boy just because the badboy looks halo
He wont get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 5048
The world is degenerate and evil.
Either join the party and play the game or suffer and die alone
I'll die alone.
But even that I don't have to.
Because what OP said is autistic teen age talk. Of course his message is true to some extent: women get aroused more by dangerous men who can cause a lot of harm. That doesn't mean you have to admire these guys. You can be a nice guy and have friends with benefits and be happy and free. Just don't get into a serious relationship, which is basically #1 result of the blackpill anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and BigBoy