This is why chadlite lawyers and doctors get cheated on. The depressing truth about dark triads superior SMV

This thread
autism GIF

april autism GIF

autism awareness day GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
Damn, I wanted to be a history teacher now I'm fucked
lol your wife will be banged by the local meth dealer while you teach kids about roman empire or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 2 others
Dont take everything at face value boyo but realize the small truths in the post
amount of truth
Zero GIF

You are like 15 and have no idea how the world works, everyone who thinks that being 'dark triad' means anything is a either 15 year old or 25-30 year old truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
This is why im good to men and bad to women

Also MGK is not anything close to dark triad JFL. He literally has missionary parents and a daughter. The 5'4 Mexican child rapist in prison is 'dark triad'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5746
What a fucking faggot tho

Wtf is dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Cope. Machine gun Kelly is Better looking.

Brian Austin Green - Old Dead Skin, Greyish low nutrient unhealthy skin, Receding Hair line, Under eye bags, puffy swollen face, bland clothing style. He has more muscle mass and a stronger looking jaw, but those are only two things. He looked a lot better when they got married 10 years before their breakup.

Machine Gun Kelly - Youthful tight skin, Healthy glow (skin), no under eye bags, appears Higher-T, Clothing Style shows off his chest, Tattoos, Clothes show a large amount of skin but hang off him (This prevents him from having the tight shirt try hard look, while still showing enough skin to look sexy and appealing), frosted tip hair style (increased visual appeal via less common and thus less "bland" hair coloring). Cheating first occurred during the filming of Transformers so that's the time that matters most.

Be Good Looking & High-T and you can be a good Person

Girls prefer Dark Triad all else being equal, but rarely is all else equal. If you're good looking enough you can love and take care of your girl and she won't leave you. My experience is once you get a girl, she chose you because of your looks and it takes little effort to keep her (unless a better looking guy comes along). If you go Dark Triad on her, she still won't leave you but it creates more drama.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, BigBoy, ropemaxx and 1 other person
dark triad is cope women want a prince charming gentlemen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, aphoria and ropemaxx
dark triad is cope women want a prince charming gentlemen
do not think you can generalize...more or less individual preference with specific fantasies but I can imagine people craving the type of personalities that they never had the chance to have or meet.with good looks aswell

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and magnificentcel
Cope thread btw. Women aren't attracted to bad people, nobody is. Women are attracted to men who are masculine in their behavior and are dominant/leading in any particular situation. We happen to live in a world where dark triad behavior generally pays off, so men who have those traits and low inhib tend to gravitate to being more dark triad. So women aren't attracted to your average gang member any more than they are to the leader of a church group. However, they are very attracted to the gang leader (leader being the key word)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6531 and 11 others
Cope thread btw. Women aren't attracted to bad people, nobody is. Women are attracted to men who are masculine in their behavior and are dominant/leading in any particular situation. We happen to live in a world where dark triad behavior generally pays off, so men who have those traits and low inhib tend to gravitate to being more dark triad. So women aren't attracted to your average gang member any more than they are to the leader of a church group. However, they are very attracted to the gang leader (leader being the key word)
Would you say no one here is dark triad?

Would you say no one here is dark triad?
Most people on this forum are dark triad pieces of shit. Inceldom tends to make a man very dark triad as a result. Like that quote from Les mis "because I've come to hate the world, this world that always hated me"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Most people on this forum are dark triad pieces of shit. Inceldom tends to make a man very dark triad as a result. Like that quote from Les mis "because I've come to hate the world, this world that always hated me"
but they're not dark triad in the actual sense then

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
but they're not dark triad in the actual sense then
They're dark triad in the actual sense. Most people here lack empathy, are narcissistic. By definition something like 90% of incels are dark triad people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx and Deleted member 2157
They're dark triad in the actual sense. Most people here lack empathy, are narcissistic. By definition something like 90% of incels are dark triad people.
narcissism without the looks to back it up is delusion
most people here claim not to be incel but chad

narcissism without the looks to back it up is delusion
most people here claim not to be incel but chad
Narcissism without looks to back it is narcissism. Just because you're delusional doesn't mean you can't be narcissistic as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6273
Narcissism without looks to back it is narcissism. Just because you're delusional doesn't mean you can't be narcissistic as well.
you should be an analyst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Stop being degenerates, guys.
I'd rather die a virgin than trying to become a bad human being.
You all had no father figure in life if you're seriously admiring bad guys who happen to get some pussy.

Look at the OP though. Seriously look at it. A square-jawed Chad with a good personality and family gets replaced by someone who looks like he just escaped from rehab.

• +1
Yeah but you dont need to do all this 'fake alpha' shit like getting tattooes and being a self-sabotaging fuck up in life. You dont need to be aggressive to other men.

Simply treat your women like utter shit. Changing anything about yourself to impress women is the complete opposite of darktriad behaviour, that is cuck shit trying to impress worthless holes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 9344 and ropemaxx
I'll die alone.
But even that I don't have to.
Because what OP said is autistic teen age talk. Of course his message is true to some extent: women get aroused more by dangerous men who can cause a lot of harm. That doesn't mean you have to admire these guys. You can be a nice guy and have friends with benefits and be happy and free. Just don't get into a serious relationship, which is basically #1 result of the blackpill anyway.
Just dont change anything about yourself except how u treat women. Why would any good guy respect them anyway if they have true understanding? Only legit cucks still respect women after understanding them.

• +1
The world is degenerate and evil.
Either join the party and play the game or suffer and die alone
Your confused af

Ned Flanders who treats his wife like 100% shit

> more sex appeal than

Thugmaxxed badboy who breaks laws + disrespects cops and treats his wife like 90% shit

What matters is how u treat HER (and other women of course).

The reality is that women crave dark triads and bad boys just as much as a heroin addicts crave their fix.
Its hardwired. Every study done on this subject have proven this time and time again. Women love dark triad men significantly more

Now please dont come with stupid strawmans and claim i said normal chads dont get laid. They do, but its not the deepest of a foids true desires.
The point here is not to suggest that personality is the most important. The point im making is the sad truth, that all else equal, having a dark triad psycopath, degenerate personality, will attract foids more than being a good human being.

When you hear your good looking chad or chadlite friend with good values, a job and a sense of morality get cheated on and wonder wtf happened. This is why. He didnt fill the need for what the foid truly craved for, a dark triad psycopath
View attachment 920734
This is the man women fuck behind a dumpster raw while her boyfriend is contributing in the world.
View attachment 920736
Hell even this square jawed super hero looking motherfucker with a good personality, children and a respectable outlook on life is not enough when a bipolar, drug addicted, miserable dark triad shows up. The stacy just craves that bad boy that treated her like shit in her teens. Its hardwired in her

This is why viewing foids as anything but a sexual toy is pointless, they are not really human. Just weak creatures that desire psychopath sperm.
Be a slayer. Cheat on them consistently and viciously. Treat them like shit. Be aggressive and degrading in bed. Fuck as many girls as you possible can behind her back while pretending to be the most loyal guy on earth.
Build up your trust with her and then crush her self esteem slowly. Add comments that will make her feel worse, tell the foid her boobs are small. Pretend like you cant get it up and she doesnt do it for you. Destroy her self esteem and make her feel dependant on you

Dont ever get emotionally commited to them, or you will be the beta getting cheated on and hurt.
Dont let your feelings change the fact of what a woman truly is. A human fleshlight
good looking guys with tattoos equals dark triad? jfl women wanna fuck good looking men its simple dark triad or not, ive seen literal autists get laid off looks and I dont mean the lookism definition of autist which is just unsocialized guys in their 20's , I mean clinically diagnosed autists

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ropemaxx
The reality is that women crave dark triads and bad boys just as much as a heroin addicts crave their fix.
Its hardwired. Every study done on this subject have proven this time and time again. Women love dark triad men significantly more

Now please dont come with stupid strawmans and claim i said normal chads dont get laid. They do, but its not the deepest of a foids true desires.
The point here is not to suggest that personality is the most important. The point im making is the sad truth, that all else equal, having a dark triad psycopath, degenerate personality, will attract foids more than being a good human being.

When you hear your good looking chad or chadlite friend with good values, a job and a sense of morality get cheated on and wonder wtf happened. This is why. He didnt fill the need for what the foid truly craved for, a dark triad psycopath
View attachment 920734
This is the man women fuck behind a dumpster raw while her boyfriend is contributing in the world.
View attachment 920736
Hell even this square jawed super hero looking motherfucker with a good personality, children and a respectable outlook on life is not enough when a bipolar, drug addicted, miserable dark triad shows up. The stacy just craves that bad boy that treated her like shit in her teens. Its hardwired in her

This is why viewing foids as anything but a sexual toy is pointless, they are not really human. Just weak creatures that desire psychopath sperm.
Be a slayer. Cheat on them consistently and viciously. Treat them like shit. Be aggressive and degrading in bed. Fuck as many girls as you possible can behind her back while pretending to be the most loyal guy on earth.
Build up your trust with her and then crush her self esteem slowly. Add comments that will make her feel worse, tell the foid her boobs are small. Pretend like you cant get it up and she doesnt do it for you. Destroy her self esteem and make her feel dependant on you

Dont ever get emotionally commited to them, or you will be the beta getting cheated on and hurt.
Dont let your feelings change the fact of what a woman truly is. A human fleshlight
while your writing essays.. this is the true reason why she left that dude for MGK.

MGK is 6'4, has way more status and money. Finished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Cope. Machine gun Kelly is Better looking.

View attachment 921781
Brian Austin Green - Old Dead Skin, Greyish low nutrient unhealthy skin, Receding Hair line, Under eye bags, puffy swollen face, bland clothing style. He has more muscle mass and a stronger looking jaw, but those are only two things. He looked a lot better when they got married 10 years before their breakup.

Machine Gun Kelly - Youthful tight skin, Healthy glow (skin), no under eye bags, appears Higher-T, Clothing Style shows off his chest, Tattoos, Clothes show a large amount of skin but hang off him (This prevents him from having the tight shirt try hard look, while still showing enough skin to look sexy and appealing), frosted tip hair style (increased visual appeal via less common and thus less "bland" hair coloring). Cheating first occurred during the filming of Transformers so that's the time that matters most.

Be Good Looking & High-T and you can be a good Person

Girls prefer Dark Triad all else being equal, but rarely is all else equal. If you're good looking enough you can love and take care of your girl and she won't leave you. My experience is once you get a girl, she chose you because of your looks and it takes little effort to keep her (unless a better looking guy comes along). If you go Dark Triad on her, she still won't leave you but it creates more drama.
bro mgk did a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
good looking guys with tattoos equals dark triad? jfl women wanna fuck good looking men its simple dark triad or not, ive seen literal autists get laid off looks and I dont mean the lookism definition of autist which is just unsocialized guys in their 20's , I mean clinically diagnosed autists
to many guys here have never gone out lol

amount of truth
Zero GIF

You are like 15 and have no idea how the world works, everyone who thinks that being 'dark triad' means anything is a either 15 year old or 25-30 year old truecel.
So scientific studies are invalid and just something 15 year olds comes up with? okay dude jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
So scientific studies are invalid and just something 15 year olds comes up with? okay dude jfl
Scientific studies show dark triad traits are unattractive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Also MGK is not anything close to dark triad JFL. He literally has missionary parents and a daughter. The 5'4 Mexican child rapist in prison is 'dark triad'.
Lol dark triads dont need to be murderers
Trump is a dark triad. The asshole in your school who bullied people and fucked the stacies was dark triad

You just need to lack some empathy, be an asshole and have no shame

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 4797
lol literally the opposite. they found dark triad personalities to be significantly more attractive to women.
kys idiot

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Dark triads are often leaders because they lack fear and are socially confident. I dont even disagree with you

Last edited:
No most incels are high inhib as fuck. You dont get to have 1 trait and then identify as a dark triad. Thats some ridiculous shit
You dont become a cold dark triad by hating on foids online while being mute irl with extreme inhib
Put these incels in a social situation and watch them turn into a beta who cant make eye contact. Just look at elliot rodger, its a perfect example of this

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 4797
even though i agree with op some point, thinking all women same is just bullshit.
some women wants confident chads, not dark-triad males at all.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, EdwardCullen, ropemaxx and 2 others
Proof?

I personally think the reason why women are attracted to dark triad men is because they have bite to back up their bark, theyll do the things they claim to say. And they realize from a young age that looks, money, and status matter while most men are bluepilled.

Machine Gun Kelly is constantly simping to the press about how much he loves Megan Fox and how she's the best thing to ever happen to him. Hardly seems like that's a case of dark triad to me. I think you're talking out your ass. The only thing that matters is how hot she finds you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, BigBoy, ropemaxx and 1 other person
dude i'm not saying some women are angels, i'm just talking about groups.
denying differences and thinking everyone same is just denying all the facts we collected by psychological studies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dude i'm not saying some women are angels, i'm just talking about groups.
denying and thinking everyone same is just denying all the facts we collect by psychological studies
All women have the same nature (which is why its called female nature).

We aren't saying all girls have the same IQ, extroversion levels, etc.. But female nature is universal and applies to all of them, every single one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and AutismMaxing
All women have the same nature (which is why its called female nature).

We aren't saying all girls have the same IQ, extroversion levels, etc.. But female nature is universal and applies to all of them, every single one.
define "female nature" lol.you're acting like redpill bullshit posters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
define "female nature" lol.you're acting like redpill bullshit posters.
Never associate me with that RedPill shit, because those guys know nothing even though they preach shit which sounds based (they are repeating like parrots things they dont understand).

All women are attracted to men of superior social status to them (interpersonally). Dark Triads mog women socially, which makes their hypergamy kick in (which THEY ALL HAVE), and thats why they're ALL attracted to Dark Triad personalities. The more the personality asserts its superiority over the bitch, the more attractive said personality is.

Stephen james is literally the god of smv. He is created to slay the world. Nobody besides tyler maher could ever reach his level.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 11 um 012841

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 10782, JL~ and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, randomvanish and Deleted member 6403

View attachment 920734
View attachment 920736

U just ascended my autism level, and I have a good one, congrats JFL

• Love it