This is why chadlite lawyers and doctors get cheated on. The depressing truth about dark triads superior SMV

There's a huge problem with that interpretation of the study

This study is built upon a previous study which finds a correlation between Dark Triad traits and certain facial features. And this study confirms that neither drunk nor sober do women find those facial features attractive.

The issue here is that one might expect being ugly to be correlated with being Dark Triad. This is because ugly people are treated like trash by everyone and develop less empathy.

So it's very plausible that ugly facial features are highly correlated with Dark Triad and all we've proved with the second study is that women are not attracted to ugly facial features, neither sober nor drunk.

This study tells us nothing about weather women would be more or less attracted to a man who has a dark triad personality, to do that you would need to isolate out the looks component and have men with the same looks quality but different personalities for women to choose from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
srs. his raw sexual market value is off the charts. he is the ideal male to the hottest foids on the planet
He is short. You need to be taller for that. Clint walker mogs hard.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx
Its truly over for us, why did we even start n the first place? Just be good looking my incel brothers

• So Sad
since most people will misunderstand op I will try to paraphrase

the problem isnt in being a lawyer or contributor to society, the problem is being too good with women when you treat them good they see it as a weakness and start taking advnatage of it, sadly most people are like that

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 12002 and ropemaxx
There's a huge problem with that interpretation of the study

This study is built upon a previous study which finds a correlation between Dark Triad traits and certain facial features. And this study confirms that neither drunk nor sober do women find those facial features attractive.

The issue here is that one might expect being ugly to be correlated with being Dark Triad. This is because ugly people are treated like trash by everyone and develop less empathy.

So it's very plausible that ugly facial features are highly correlated with Dark Triad and all we've proved with the second study is that women are not attracted to ugly facial features, neither sober nor drunk.

This study tells us nothing about weather women would be more or less attracted to a man who has a dark triad personality, to do that you would need to isolate out the looks component and have men with the same looks quality but different personalities for women to choose from.
Those facial features are not specifically ugly, FWHR does not correlate with psychopathy or narcissism either.

In reality, altruism is preferred over dark triad for personality when looks are out of the equation here. Are Women’s Mate Preferences for Altruism Also Influenced by Physical Attractiveness? - Daniel Farrelly, Paul Clemson, Melissa Guthrie, 2016 (sagepub.com)
The roles of altruism, heroism, and physical attractiveness in female mate choice - ScienceDirect

Neither Stephen James or MGK are dark triad. They are entirely non psychopathic.

i printed this out and posted it on my wall

• Love it
Those facial features are not specifically ugly, FWHR does not correlate with psychopathy or narcissism either.
If women find those facial features ugly then they are ugly as far as I'm concerned. I'm not trying to attract men.

In reality, altruism is preferred over dark triad for personality when looks are out of the equation here. Are Women’s Mate Preferences for Altruism Also Influenced by Physical Attractiveness? - Daniel Farrelly, Paul Clemson, Melissa Guthrie, 2016 (sagepub.com)
The roles of altruism, heroism, and physical attractiveness in female mate choice - ScienceDirect

Neither Stephen James or MGK are dark triad. They are entirely non psychopathic.

Surveys are interesting but I'm more interested in the real world behavior of women. Countless tinder experiments, and the experience of any one who's ever used a dating app for any amount of time, show that your bio does not effect women's decision to agree to meet you. So trying to maximize dark triad, or altruism for the purposes of meeting women is pointless.

(above) People Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic have 3.5x more mates than those without.

But if Surveys are your thing...

When you control for physical attractiveness women rate men with Dark Triad Traits as more attractive.

Possible Explanations

It's possible that women in all of these surveys are being honest (who knows) and they are more attracted to Dark Triad men, who are narcissistic, Anti-Social, and who outwardly do heroic acts and acts that appear "altruistic". Dark Triad is not the same as "bad boy", and can outwardly appear very good.

Another simple explanation is that Dark Triads have more mating success because they put in more effort being narcissistic, and are willing to do what it takes, not following societies morals or norms. As well they may have problems developing long lasting bonds with others so they have more partners.

Applicability

But again, I don't care what women say to much I care what they do. This is why I hold tinder experiments in which the women actually agree to meet as far more valid than any surveys. These suggest personality doesn't matter.

My own real world experience watching women pursue men, and talking to them (people feel very comfortable around me and open up) also suggests to me that personality does not matter significantly. Women are attracted to men with higher testosterone levels manifested in their physical appearance (effects many organs and tissues of the body), which also manifests itself in their personality but that's a correlation without practical application. Women are attracted primarily to physical appearance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, BigBoy, ropemaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6403 and AutismMaxing
If women find those facial features ugly then they are ugly
You're missing the point. They're ugly because they're dark triad.

Surveys are interesting but I'm more interested in the real world behavior of women.
The links I posted are 'real world behavior of women' so you should read them.

When you control for physical attractiveness women rate men with Dark Triad Traits as more attractive.
Some, yeah. Then they also rate altruism and heroism as more attractive. They clearly do not want psychopaths.

are willing to do what it takes, not following societies morals or norms. As well they may have problems developing long lasting bonds with others so they have more partners.
You're right here. That's the only thing it takes.

You're missing the point. They're ugly because they're dark triad.
That's a correlation, not a causation. I offered an alternative explanation, that are you are welcome to debunk if you have evidence of it being wrong. That again, being people with ugly facial features more likely to become Dark Triad because because society treats them poorly.

The links I posted are 'real world behavior of women' so you should read them.

I did. From the Link that you posted:

"by using short individual profiles presented to participants and asking them to rate the desirability of each but with the addition of photographs of these individuals portraying them as either high or low in attractiveness"

That's a survey. Did I miss something?

Some, yeah. Then they also rate altruism and heroism as more attractive. They clearly do not want psychopaths.
Again, with the surveys. Why do believe surveys?

Why do believe surveys?
Why not? Most of the evidence for all of this are 'surveys'. It's not a problem.
That again, being people with ugly facial features more likely to become Dark Triad because because society treats them poorly.
Maybe. A part of it is genetic and it can also be deformities at birth, or frontal lobe damage.

Why not? Most of the evidence for all of this are 'surveys'. It's not a problem.

Maybe. A part of it is genetic and it can also be deformities at birth, or frontal lobe damage.
Could be. That seems like another plausible explanation.

Surveys are not a valid metric to measure what females find attractive. Rule number 1 is dont listen to what women say watch what they do.

Could be. That seems like another plausible explanation.
I think your first explanation is correct. People with dark triad traits understand from a young age that women are attracted to looks, money, and status, while the average layman believes it is purely personality and confidence. And so they improve these aspects of themselves to attain women, while the average man does not.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 6403
cringe thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and ropemaxx
Being dark triad helps, look at this video, low inhib dark triad killer in Prison Break makes girls pussies wet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Giga over if you believe you have to be a good person with women. Most women are evil creatures, and you must not be good with evil. Maybe 1 or 0.5 % of them are decent human beings and you should treat them well. But treat the rest like trash, they deserve that.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Giga over if you believe you have to be a good person with women. Most women are evil creatures, and you must not be good with evil. Maybe 1 or 0.5 % of them are decent human beings and you should treat them well. But treat the rest like trash, they deserve that.
Einstein comment ngl :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
JFL tatoos don't mean your dark triad anyone can get them
if you want to be dark triad you have to walk the walk and talk the talk
As with everything in life, looking dark-triad is more important than actually being dark-triad. Foids don't know your personality and don't care enough to find out, they base it on the way you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The reality is that women crave dark triads and bad boys just as much as a heroin addicts crave their fix.
Its hardwired. Every study done on this subject have proven this time and time again. Women love dark triad men significantly more

Now please dont come with stupid strawmans and claim i said normal chads dont get laid. They do, but its not the deepest of a foids true desires.
The point here is not to suggest that personality is the most important. The point im making is the sad truth, that all else equal, having a dark triad psycopath, degenerate personality, will attract foids more than being a good human being.

When you hear your good looking chad or chadlite friend with good values, a job and a sense of morality get cheated on and wonder wtf happened. This is why. He didnt fill the need for what the foid truly craved for, a dark triad psycopath
View attachment 920734
This is the man women fuck behind a dumpster raw while her boyfriend is contributing in the world.
View attachment 920736
Hell even this square jawed super hero looking motherfucker with a good personality, children and a respectable outlook on life is not enough when a bipolar, drug addicted, miserable dark triad shows up. The stacy just craves that bad boy that treated her like shit in her teens. Its hardwired in her

This is why viewing foids as anything but a sexual toy is pointless, they are not really human. Just weak creatures that desire psychopath sperm.
Be a slayer. Cheat on them consistently and viciously. Treat them like shit. Be aggressive and degrading in bed. Fuck as many girls as you possible can behind her back while pretending to be the most loyal guy on earth.
Build up your trust with her and then crush her self esteem slowly. Add comments that will make her feel worse, tell the foid her boobs are small. Pretend like you cant get it up and she doesnt do it for you. Destroy her self esteem and make her feel dependant on you

Dont ever get emotionally commited to them, or you will be the beta getting cheated on and hurt.
Dont let your feelings change the fact of what a woman truly is. A human fleshlight

sad but true

• So Sad
Most of this site uses 'surveys'. It's a study.
Surveying black pilled men is different than surveying women, or even normies.

The majority here have, at least online, a level of honesty that surpasses social expectations and conventional norms (which bias surveys towards false B.S. as the participants unconsciously try to status max with their answers), because if they didn't, they would be talking about how it's best to be yourself, and love yourself, and wait for the right person, somewhere over on reddit or some other similar website, and not here. Users also, generally, have a level of clarity about both them selves and the world that is rare.

It's one of those rare cases where surveys might have at least a modicum of reliability.

Im an
bro that is not dark triad being a criminal/thug is dark triad
no one on this site is a criminal infact im willing to bet most of us are shut ins and have been in no more then 3 fights in our life
i want looks does that make me dark triad? no because im not a criminal the worst things ive done are sell abit of weed to a couple friends
Im an MMA fighter what s your point? I dont think most people here are losers and shut ins, it s just a massive meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615