THIS IS WHY SOCIETY IS ABSOLUTEY FUCKED, SIMPS ARE CANCER !!! [GTFIH!!!]

D

Deleted member 4562

So I'm going through my twitter and looking through my timeline, and I see this shit

Men are fucked

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

i literally could not believe my fucking eyes, i thought this was some shit you only see on made up stories in autist PSL forums, not out in the wild

this fucking simp has literally never seen her, doesn't watch her streams, has no idea who she is, and he gives her money because she is cute (she actually is, def 7 psl)

look at that motherfucker

LOOK AT HIM

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

I BET HE THINKS HE HAS A FUCKING CHANCE, MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION AND SHE WILL MAYBE FUCK HIM!! jfl!!!!

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

womens are hypergamous and their stanards are too high,
AND IT IS BECAUSE OF FUCKING SIMPS WITH NO SELF-RESPECT LIKE THAT CUCK

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

fucking OVER for GALLONS AND GALLONS AND GALLONS of men

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 11770, BigBoy and 16 others
Can't change the nature of man the internet has enabled women to exploit it on a massive level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
weren't you the nigga that fucked a tranny and got blackmailed by the dyke?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 9344, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, No Bones Dax, Looks234 and 1 other person
So I'm going through my twitter and looking through my timeline, and I see this shit

View attachment 912994

i literally could not believe my fucking eyes, i thought this was some shit you only see on made up stories in autist PSL forums, not out in the wild

this fucking simp has literally never seen her, doesn't watch her streams, has no idea who she is, and he gives her money because she is cute (she actually is, def 7 psl)

LOOK AT HIM

I BET HE THINKS HE HAS A FUCKING CHANCE, MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION AND SHE WILL MAYBE FUCK HIM!! jfl!!!!

Where is the fool from do you know op?

still hate simps do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10494, NormieKilla and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and jackieboy21

View attachment 912994

LOOK AT HIM

Yeah we need to start publically humiliating these guys like what they do with fags in Russia , except I have nothing against gays but I would love to smash a simps face in

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 4562
Simp genocide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6997
wet is water

weren't you the nigga that fucked a tranny and got blackmailed by the dyke?
wtf LMAO where can i find the backstory to this

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
Yeah we need to start publically humiliating these guys like what they do with fags in Russia , except I have nothing against gays but I would love to smash a simps face in
i remember there was a website for shaming white girls who had black boyfriends, if only these autistic stormfrontcels did it for simps instead

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Water. You see indian males simping over instagram bots all the time

Water. You see indian males simping over instagram bots all the time
i have never seen such a small user on twitter with less than a thousand followers have someone literally give them money when they dont even know them or watch their content

i have never seen such a small user on twitter with less than a thousand followers have someone literally give them money when they dont even know them or watch their content
That is poor, but people who donate to female streamers are just as bad. They don't have any good content, the guys just go there to simp