This is why you probably will get cheated on

OgreMaxxing

OgreMaxxing

A proud bisexual ex gay - commander of LGBT
No not because you're sub 7psl or whatever it's because you lack women . You appreciate them so much that they will sense your need for them and they'll get turned off thinking they're with some neckbeard loser

This apply to confident men too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3323, fukmylyf and 8 others
Not on this site, horny incels here think looks > everything cause most of them only interacted with young hoes from high school

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
Not on this site, horny incels here think looks > everything cause most of them only interacted with young hoes from high school
Also true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
No bro how the fuck do you come up with this fuckin theories how many LTR's have you had?? Ffs

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
No bro how the fuck do you come up with this fuckin theories how many LTR's have you had?? Ffs
How many you had ? All of the infos about looks are done about some thirsty whores with these supergood looking dudes . It's normal that anyone will appreciate the best weither its looks or something else

Just imagine a wife that's only knows how to eat and shit and never leave the house and have no friends but she's pretty you will get tired of her

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 5746
Cope, I will resize her pussy.

kinda true but also big cope

if you look like chad she instinctively knows you can do better

but you should also call her ugly once in a while ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, fukmylyf, AutismMaxing and 1 other person
In a moment of your life you had a relationship?

kinda true but also big cope

if you look like chad she instinctively knows you can do better

but you should also call her ugly once in a while ngl
Nah bro looks are not enough or being wanted from other people is way much better than looks . Most gl are wanted cause they succeed on being wanted

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5746 and Uglybrazilian
In a moment of your life you had a relationship?
I watch face lms videos and once on HIGHSCHOOL a girl cheated on me cause I lack chin projection

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Uglybrazilian
I watch face lms videos and once on HIGHSCHOOL a girl cheated on me cause I lack chin projection
Images 87

Damn man girl cucked me because I don't have hooded eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: OgreMaxxing
in that case its over for someone like me that never had a woman and gets one...

Never seen a chad have realtionship problems. Maybe this applies to normies but it’s autistic to think girls will automatically lose attraction to you just because you where nice to her one day. By this logic every time chad smiles at a girl she is thinking about cheating on him. Realtionship problems happen over a period of accrued time not in one isolated incident in which you where too nice. Again due to the halo effect it shouldn’t be a problem for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Never seen a chad have realtionship problems. Maybe this applies to normies but it’s autistic to think girls will automatically lose attraction to you just because you where nice to her one day. By this logic every time chad smiles at a girl she is thinking about cheating on him. Realtionship problems happen over a period of accrued time not in one isolated incident in which you where too nice. Again due to the halo effect it shouldn’t be a problem for chad.
No not smiling but being extremely nice and tell her for example how lucky you are being with her and other vs. Also chad personality is more important than chad look . And having both is extremely beneficial

No not smiling but being extremely nice and tell her for example how lucky you are being with her and other vs. Also chad personality is more important than chad look . And having both is extremely beneficial
I disagree personality is irrelevant past a certain psl point. Besides so what if Chad gets left by a bitch he’s chad he still managed to get laid and life mogged most incels.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
"you can't respect something that kisses your ass"

I disagree personality is irrelevant past a certain psl point. Besides so what if Chad gets left by a bitch he’s chad he still managed to get laid and life mogged most incels.
You do realize Chads are human too and get attached to their gf right? Also no . Every weak character kid gets bullied but not every ugly kid gets bullied

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
It's a good theory but I don't think personality matters much to women.

In a long term relationship I think the woman's personality actually matters more to the man, than vice versa. If you're extremely needy or deranged or something then it might matter but those are rare extreme cases.

I've seen women stay forever in relationships with good looking but extremely annoying and/or needy beta men. I've heard them complain plenty but they never leave those guys. I know I'm not the only guy that's seen this.

If you think about it from a biological prospect a man's optimal strategy is to mate with many attractive women if possible, so if the woman he's with has traits of being a bad mother (thus lowers the survival and replication chances of your children with her) then it starts becoming more optimal for him to find other mates.

However for women, once they've had sex there is a chance they could be pregnant and if they've had sex with their mate a lot then there's an even higher chance. At this stage a woman's optimal strategy is to keep the guy around and use him as protection and resources to raise the children. The more time he's spent with her, the more likely that he'll be there for the children and help raise her. Therefore a good looking man who's spent a lot of time with her is her best option.

The biggest most widely accepted evolutionary theory on mating suggests that it is often ideal for a woman to cheat with a higher quality mate if she can trick her current mate into raising those children. In this case the higher quality mate will often look like a better, bigger, healthier version of her current mate but be unwilling to commit long term to her. This is why women are attracted to more alpha facial features in the shorter time each month that they are most likely to become pregnant.

This is all my experience, I haven't seen women cheat on a good looking dude unless the guy is an extremely annoying autistic selfish jerk, and it's some what rare that a guy is really that bad.... but it does occur.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
It's a good theory but I don't think personality matters much to women.

In a long term relationship I think the woman's personality actually matters more to the man, than vice versa. If you're extremely needy or deranged or something then it might matter but those are rare extreme cases.

I've seen women stay forever in relationships with good looking but extremely annoying and/or needy beta men. I've heard them complain plenty but they never leave those guys. I know I'm not the only guy that's seen this.

If you think about it from a biological prospect a man's optimal strategy is to mate with many attractive women if possible, so if the woman he's with has traits of being a bad mother (thus lowers the survival and replication chances of your children with her) then it starts becoming more optimal for him to find other mates.

However for women, once they've had sex there is a chance they could be pregnant and if they've had sex with their mate a lot then there's an even higher chance. At this stage a woman's optimal strategy is to keep the guy around and use him as protection and resources to raise the children. The more time he's spent with her, the more likely that he'll be there for the children and help raise her. Therefore a good looking man who's spent a lot of time with her is her best option.

The biggest most widely accepted evolutionary theory on mating suggests that it is often ideal for a woman to cheat with a higher quality mate if she can trick her current mate into raising those children. In this case the higher quality mate will often look like a better, bigger, healthier version of her current mate but be unwilling to commit long term to her. This is why women are attracted to more alpha facial features in the shorter time each month that they are most likely to become pregnant.

This is all my experience, I haven't seen women cheat on a good looking dude unless the guy is an extremely annoying autistic selfish jerk, and it's some what rare that a guy is really that bad.... but it does occur.
The beta is beta cause of his personality and the annoying is his personality. Looks are not the only reason of how a personality is

Shit theory. If you're good looking, you dgaf about women. You can't even. You have plenty of options and choices. They become irrelevant, it is at that point where a girl is trying her best and starts acting needy for you instead. It's a supply and demand problem inherently. And the ratio is heavily skewed towards the females, so if you're good looking, there's shit tons of girls that are after you, because gl men are rare af.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and magnificentcel
Shit theory. If you're good looking, you dgaf about women. You can't even. You have plenty of options and choices. They become irrelevant, it is at that point where a girl is trying her best and starts acting needy for you instead. It's a supply and demand problem inherently. And the ratio is heavily skewed towards the females, so if you're good looking, there's shit tons of girls that are after you, because gl men are rare af.
Not just goodlooking. If you're really powerful in any aspect you'll care less about other people and people will want you that's logical . But saying looks are all that matters you're just very immature

Not just goodlooking. If you're really powerful in any aspect you'll care less about other people and people will want you that's logical . But saying looks are all that matters you're just very immature
Not even close
Looks are the ONLY thing that matter
The only thing you’ll get with money and status is the opportunity to betabuxx (pathetic) and a sea of wannabe manipulators and users thrown on top of you.

if you have looks, people like YOU, not what you have.

you don’t get to call others immature if you haven’t figured this out yet, you’re very :bluepill::bluepill:

Most people here are in actuality bluepilled.