This lookism users zygomatic arch implant with Eppley

Overkill and looks fake as fuck due to how thin his massetters are in comparison and the huge step off it causes at the implant.

Overkill and looks fake as fuck due to how thin his massetters are in comparison and the huge step off it causes at the implant.
No, he looks really good imo. Not overkill.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ScramFranklin and Danish_Retard
No, he looks really good imo. Not overkill.
Are you blind? You can literally see the contour of where the implant meets the bone under his skin in certain pictures, lol.

Are you blind? You can literally see the contour of where the implant meets the bone under his skin in certain pictures, lol.
Can you higlight that contour? Because I don't think there is one. There might be, but that might be bias thinking "oh there must be contour cz it an implant"

User Saiyan on lookism a zygomatic arch implant from Eppley and fuark look at this results

from this

[Image: wbkO0kl]

To this
[Image: 0baledL]
[Image: oRCv2ZX][Image: F0AjHIp]
[Image: 4ERvkrh]
Guy was already very GL but just flat faced, but look how much those zygos halo him now
Doesnt look fake imo.

In last pic one could argue the cheekbone distinction is too linear.

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Can you higlight that contour? Because I don't think there is one. There might be, but that might be bias thinking "oh there must be contour cz it an implant"
4th picture in the OP. It does look fake because there’s a huge step off and the contour is irregular between the zygomatic arch (where the implant is) and the body of the zygoma. I guarantee it doesnt look as good in motion since he is missing forward projection and bone mass there.

4th picture in the OP. It does look fake because there’s a huge step off and the contour is irregular between the zygomatic arch (where the implant is) and the body of the zygoma. I guarantee it doesnt look as good in motion since he is missing forward projection and bone mass there.
I think that is stretching. A normie will see him as model tier and not notice minor irregularities.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
I fucking need this.

User Saiyan on lookism a zygomatic arch implant from Eppley and fuark look at this results

from this

To this
Guy was already very GL but just flat faced, but look how much those zygos halo him now
I need to get one of those, but they better not tell me to shave my beard for it.
Are you gonna update us on your rhino progress? I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to know how it goes. Considering getting rhino for myself
I will, but given that Im not really able to afford it until next year due to student lifestyle and house rent at Uni etc, I've contacted Dr Zack kelly over a non surgical nosejob for the meantime however, as in fillers to fraud until i can get an actual rhino
This doctor did a lot of rhinos.

Last edited:
I have this naturally lol
Still gigasubhuman though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
So chewmaxxing won’t give me these protruding zygos? Or is that just from early childhood tongue posture

Will this, super bimax, and orbital rim implants get me close to being a chad if I'm gymcelled?

Can't believe people think this looks natural

from this

To this

Does anyone know how many mm of augmentation produced those results, I'm about to get custom jaw and cheek surgery, and I'm picking a 5 mm cheek implant because I don't want much widening on the zygomatic arch I'm also getting augmentation of the infraorbital area which is what most flat faced people need.

Lifefuel for zygolets like me.

He still looks ugly as shit. Surgery wont turn you into a Chad

yup. we only have mod lefort 3 which barely anyone non senile will do and that just advances the area, doesnt add horizontal projection. only option for that is zso which is shit seeing as how it barely mobilizes anything let alone the entire arch.

we dont have anything good for horizontal mandibular projection either i guess. side wing ost barely moves it and routinely requires 2 rounds to have noticeable change which have to be performed months apart due to nerves , and it just exacerbates current mandibular asymmetry or causes new ones.

=(
MSE+FM esp. if young

Jf if you don't have these hollow cheekbones naturally

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
yall arguing meanwhile i cant even see the pics damn

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and valhalar