This lookism users zygomatic arch implant with Eppley

samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
User Saiyan on lookism a zygomatic arch implant from Eppley and fuark look at this results

from this

[Image: wbkO0kl]

To this
[Image: 0baledL]
[Image: oRCv2ZX][Image: F0AjHIp]
[Image: 4ERvkrh]
Guy was already very GL but just flat faced, but look how much those zygos halo him now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ScramFranklin, karbo and 19 others
looking gd but he does eyelid incision, hairline/behind ear is better

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
looking gd but he does eyelid incision, hairline/behind ear is better
yeah, result is good though which is what matters I suppose.

Jfl if you don't have it naturally

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Nosecel, DidntRead and 1 other person
I wish he had posted better before and after pictures. The results are great though. From what I have read these types of implants are much more difficult to get right than Jaw/Chin augmentations.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I was preaching custom implants for a while now

I wish he had posted better before and after pictures. The results are great though. From what I have read these types of implants are much more difficult to get right than Jaw/Chin augmentations.

I have better pictures of him, wait really quick

I was preaching custom implants for a while now

I have better pictures of him, wait really quick
Post if you can, found them hard to find

yeah he mentioned jaw fillers on the lookism thread, Im particularly interested by the Ogee curve on his face post implant

Major inspiration

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I think implants are unnecessary. You can get the same results with fillers. Zyggos do not require a lot of volume added unlike chin/jaws

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 4797, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Just worried about incision that could cause lower eyelid retraction

I think implants are unnecessary. You can get the same results with fillers. Zyggos do not require a lot of volume added unlike chin/jaws
Some folks have money and want a permanent solution.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
Looks good I hope costum implants and ps in general will improve more and more in the next years :)

• +1
Reactions: samm735

No you can’t, I had both.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Stingray, joeveniro and 6 others
This your photos? if youre the same user from lookism, absolutely mirin the results, how much was the procedure?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Its you my god.

You have to backpill us with every surgery you ever done.
I know:
ear pinning
jaw chin fillers
zygo implant

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Gonna get,when I have the money

• +1
Gonna get,when I have the money
Im considering it tbh, going to get to 10% bodyfat first, but prioritising rhino

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Einon
It’s ogre.

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
i will get this but fillers first

User Saiyan on lookism a zygomatic arch implant from Eppley and fuark look at this results

from this

To this
Guy was already very GL but just flat faced, but look how much those zygos halo him now
Are there lip implants?

Im considering it tbh, going to get to 10% bodyfat first, but prioritising rhino
Are you gonna update us on your rhino progress? I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to know how it goes. Considering getting rhino for myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most DRs/injectors don't know how to do male zygo fillers correctly they get em too round or apple like

Most DRs/injectors don't know how to do male zygo fillers correctly they get em too round or apple like
Yes. But you can explain it to them. Also you should not use hialuronic based fillers there. Only stuff like radiesee

Are you gonna update us on your rhino progress? I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to know how it goes. Considering getting rhino for myself
I will, but given that Im not really able to afford it until next year due to student lifestyle and house rent at Uni etc, I've contacted Dr Zack kelly over a non surgical nosejob for the meantime however, as in fillers to fraud until i can get an actual rhino

• Woah
Reactions: Joyride
I will, but given that Im not really able to afford it until next year due to student lifestyle and house rent at Uni etc, I've contacted Dr Zack kelly over a non surgical nosejob for the meantime however, as in fillers to fraud until i can get an actual rhino
yes! that's exactly my schedule also. good luck with your procedures!

• +1
completely unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 4383, InZayn and 2 others
cope

he looks significantly better

yeah...to PSL aspies

based on his other features/bones in the after pics the zygo implants seem really unnecessary, he already looked good and he gives off somewhat of a plastic vibe now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 4383 and 5 others
yeah im familiar w him, we talked a bit about his procedure. Great results but i still am not crazy about foreign objects being implanted... im concerned with how well they will mimic bone, and even more worried about how they will look in 10-20 yrs post op. None of these materials "interact" w soft tissue (muscle fat skin) the same way your own bone does.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, to_stop_da_cope, jake_okok and 5 others
yeah im familiar w him, we talked a bit about his procedure. Great results but i still am not crazy about foreign objects being implanted... im concerned with how well they will mimic bone, and even more worried about how they will look in 10-20 yrs post op. None of these materials "interact" w soft tissue (muscle fat skin) the same way your own bone does.

there's no good osteotomy for cheekbones

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Damn i might just create a back surgery plan.

there's no good osteotomy for cheekbones
yup. we only have mod lefort 3 which barely anyone non senile will do and that just advances the area, doesnt add horizontal projection. only option for that is zso which is shit seeing as how it barely mobilizes anything let alone the entire arch.

we dont have anything good for horizontal mandibular projection either i guess. side wing ost barely moves it and routinely requires 2 rounds to have noticeable change which have to be performed months apart due to nerves , and it just exacerbates current mandibular asymmetry or causes new ones.

=(

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Fillers can produce a similar result, but he seems happy with it and it is permanent. And at least Eppley didn't make him look like a cartoon....

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
implants are gay. he should have done zygomatic sandwitch osetotomy with additional bone grafting and ha paste on scarified bone surface
yup. we only have mod lefort 3 which barely anyone non senile will do and that just advances the area, doesnt add horizontal projection. only option for that is zso which is shit seeing as how it barely mobilizes anything let alone the entire arch.

we dont have anything good for horizontal mandibular projection either i guess. side wing ost barely moves it and routinely requires 2 rounds to have noticeable change which have to be performed months apart due to nerves , and it just exacerbates current mandibular asymmetry or causes new ones.

=(

there are techniques being practiced by people like gunson who will utilize ha paste and bone grafts in a way that increases its chances of becoming real bone with real dimesnion. one of which is scarification and cutting into the bone then having the paste seep in and mix with the bone, after which they will use bone grafting to further volumize the obliterated area

looks good and natural. no one would suspect surgery bcuz his face is already gl

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 6113 and Nobody96
implants are gay. he should have done zygomatic sandwitch osetotomy with additional bone grafting and ha paste on scarified bone surface

there are techniques being practiced by people like gunson who will utilize ha paste and bone grafts in a way that increases its chances of becoming real bone with real dimesnion. one of which is scarification and cutting into the bone then having the paste seep in and mix with the bone, after which they will use bone grafting to further volumize the obliterated area
i want to read about this, any links? was under the impression that our only hope atm was epibone tech coming to cosmetic market and having custom made implants from our own bone.

btw doesnt gunson use ha granules, not paste?

• +1
yeah maybe i get those mixed up. it's the stuff you have to operate to place, you can't just inject it. he mixes it with bone graft and other stuff so it's malleable after the fact and can be molded. afterwards it may convert into real bone!

• +1
What are the cons of needing much volume injected ?

I want to get that but eppley seems overpriced
All he did was market himself successfully, now he has demand and thus increased prices for desperate incels...

from this

To this

Do not make a consultation with that subhuman

Wasn't that fake or something?

from this

To this
i have it naturally