this might be my last goodbye

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill
ive reached my breaking point everyone ignores me in real life no girl has ever layed a eye on me and im always alone im tired of this cruel world Ive been strong all my life to end up alone with no one this might be my last goodbye from this world I hope you understand what I feel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadrapist, Deleted member 10987 and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lasko123, NaturalDisaster, Alexanderr and 10 others
ive reached my breaking point everyone ignores me in real life no girl has ever layed a eye on me and im always alone im tired of this cruel world Ive been strong all my life to end up alone with no one this might be my last goodbye from this world I hope you understand what I feel
Khhv wizard here...
I understand 😞

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Loneliness is what drives men into a very bad state of mind

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadrapist, Deleted member 4797 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 8765
I understand your pain man, but dont give up. You gotta fight on brother.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Trust me bro you don’t wanna do that, theirs so many things to enjoy in life not to do with girls, just go walk in nature, lay down and look at the stars. You’d be suprised what can change your mindset, I’m not advising anything but if I was at your point I would be trying to get meds to see if they work first before roping.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 8765
I wish I could give you a hug.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 8765, Esteban1997 and 2 others
Trust me bro you don’t wanna do that, theirs so many things to enjoy in life not to do with girls, just go walk in nature, lay down and look at the stars. You’d be suprised what can change your mindset, I’m not advising anything but if I was at your point I would be trying to get meds to see if they work first before roping.
I take fouxetine for depression foe almost 4 years

I understand your pain man, but dont give up. You gotta fight on brother.
ive been struggling with depression all my life

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and BigBoy
I take fouxetine for depression foe almost 4 years
Try a new med bro,Zoloft works decently, you should just make sure you find hobbies you enjoy and try to shutout the negativity, I’m not a religious guy but I’m praying for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Esteban1997
Understood, see you tomorrow then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
lol at killing yourself because girls don't like u come on bro thats weak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 8765, Clark69 and 1 other person
frankly is that not the only desire/goal we have at our fundamental?

OP want to talk on Discord

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
OP want to talk on Discord
I talk like a faggot I speak english but also spanish and I havent spoken in english with someone for ages

I talk like a faggot I speak english but also spanish and I havent spoken in english with someone for ages
It's ok bro we can text. What are you doing for Christmas anything?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: everydayfun and Deleted member 3043
its not that only Im always neglected and rejected by society its like I have a karma with me that wherever I go everyone looks at me as if im inferior

Have you ascended yet
no everyone laughs at me they call me ugly and shit im starting to think that it might be true

no everyone laughs at me they call me ugly and shit im starting to think that it might be true
Dude fuck them most people are degenerate sheep anyway, you probably unironically wouldn't want to hang around them anyway. Like for me I want to NTmaxx but at the same time I already know normies are fucking annoying children and I probably won't actually enjoy their company on a deeper level. The people you want acceptance from you would probably not even like in the event that they did give you attention, legit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Esteban1997
Dude fuck them most people are degenerate sheep anyway, you probably unironically wouldn't want to hang around them anyway. Like for me I want to NTmaxx but at the same time I already know normies are fucking annoying children and I probably won't actually enjoy their company on a deeper level. The people you want acceptance from you would probably not even like in the event that they did give you attention, legit.
I know but it makes me more depressed knowing that im cast out by everyone and no one really pays attention to me as if I was dead or invisible that bothers me even more

pablo escobar max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
is it really worth trying?
all i know is that this life is all we get, always a chance to turn things around, maybe not completely but to get to a better place before we inevitably die. when ur dead u lose everything forever, there are things worth hanging on to, even if they seem small or insignificant, there can be more, sometimes you just have to look really hard.

all i know is that this life is all we get, always a chance to turn things around, maybe not completely but to get to a better place before we inevitably die. when ur dead u lose everything forever, there are things worth hanging on to, even if they seem small or insignificant, there can be more, sometimes you just have to look really hard.
everything seems hard from my perspective

You will regret it brother. Do not take your own life away. Keep your head up and start improving yourself for you and nobody else. Put a lot of effort in working out physically so that you can feel better mentally too and the rest will follow. But you have to truly take care of yourself first.

if you die there won’t ever be a chance for that to change, when you live there’s a chance, there’s the possibility of hope, or moments of peace & joy in the journey toward it even if u never get there. death means nothing at all but life at least means something. try just taking it 1 day at a time.

lots of people don’t realize that there’s literally nothing after this life, never an opportunity or a joyful moment or anything, and even if it all seems hard the opportunity for change isn’t really gone. we get a life and that’s it.

chad in denial

Try pimpmaxxing before you leave, it works and is learnable

be a man and just accept your 80 year incel life sentence