Blackpill this might be my last post on here

fag112

fag112

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
Time online
22d 51m
what happened:

I recently made a tinder and managed to match with legit stacies and stacylites regularly here in a nordic country on tinder. i pulled about 500+ matches in about 4 days and 99+ likes. im happy to say i ascended from a HTN to chad with appeal in 2 years time thanks to this site.

what i did:

i lurked on lookism about 3 years ago and started reading up and researching all the knowledge there was to find. I basically mewed, hit the gym got a haircut, fashion maxxed, money maxxed (soon pls btc go moon), eyebrow maxxed, supplement maxxed, hgh maxxed, test maxxed, retin a maxxed, diet maxxed and lean maxxed.

biggest contributions were leanmax and gym max + diet max for sure.

everything is going great for me. im in a good university, i have my own apartment and im only 20 years old. but something is wrong with me... i cant feel any emotions anymore. it feels like like im dead inside. not the cringy “sad boy” bull shit for attention, i legitimately feel like im missing something deep inside of me.
i life minned so hard when i started reading about the black pill on online forums, its unreal. i only have 1 friend left after i left high school and am extremely high inhib to the point i dont even dare to speak to girls and other guys anymore. im obsessively thinking about black pill stuff whenever i talk to someone. this has hindered my ability to think carefree with almost zero anxiety. im some what confident around guys, but girls freak me the fuck out and i dont know how to act. i feel like the black pill has consumed me and killed all blue pilled cope and joy i had in this world. i feel depressed tbh. im truly addicted to the black pill, just like many of you are on here. im glad but also sad to have found this information and this forum. this place truly is a blessing and a curse.

i think i will leave this place for a long time and start building up my social skills.

thank you to everyone who was nice to me and also thank you to everyone who contributed to the valuable information on here. without you i would have never ascended like i did.

i wont be tagging people, but im sure you know who im talking about ;).

bye for now.

joeveniro

joeveniro

>tfw no cute imouto gf
Time online
43d 16h 29m
what happened:

I recently made a tinder and managed to match with legit stacies and stacylites regularly here in a nordic country on tinder. i pulled about 500+ matches in about 4 days and 99+ likes. im happy to say i ascended from a HTN to chad with appeal in 2 years time thanks to this site.

what i did:

i lurked on lookism about 3 years ago and started reading up and researching all the knowledge there was to find. I basically mewed, hit the gym got a haircut, fashion maxxed, money maxxed (soon pls btc go moon), eyebrow maxxed, supplement maxxed, hgh maxxed, test maxxed, retin a maxxed, diet maxxed and lean maxxed.

everything is going great for me. im in a good university, i have my own apartment and im only 20 years old. but something is wrong with me... i cant feel any emotions anymore. it feels like like im dead inside. not the cringy “sad boy” bull shit for attention, i legitimately feel like im missing something deep inside of me.
i life minned so hard when i started reading about the black pill on online forums, its unreal. i only have 1 friend left after i left high school and am extremely high inhib to the point i dont even dare to speak to girls and other guys anymore. im obsessively thinking about black pill stuff whenever i talk to someone. this has hindered my ability to think carefree with almost zero anxiety. im some what confident around guys, but girls freak me the fuck out and i dont know how to act. i feel like the black pill has consumed me and killed all blue pilled cope and joy i had in this world. i feel depressed tbh. im truly addicted to the black pill, just like many of you are on here. im glad but also sad to have found this information and this forum. this place truly is a blessing and a curse.

i think i will leave this place for a long time and start building up my social skills.

thank you to everyone who was nice to me and also thank you to everyone who contributed to the valuable information on here. without you i would have never ascended like i did.

bye for now.
broski, can you describe me DM how you feel nothing? i may be able to tell you what it is tbh

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Zephir
Time online
72d 5h 24m
what happened:

what i did:

bye for now.
Before you leave lemme talk to you in PM. I know how to solve these issues you have (blackpill consuming life quality).

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖
Time online
97d 10h 33m
Good luck and a happy life.

If not - see you tomorrow

20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

Milfmaxxing • Nordic with assburgers
Time online
112d 22h 39m
Good luck bhai, mirin 500+ matches

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

191cm Green-eyed Med Monster & Master of Ebonics
Time online
60d 3h 12m
I relate so hard to your post ngl. I feel the same way bro. Be in touch, you were always one of the few users I liked on here.

larsanova69

larsanova69

Looksmaxxer
Time online
123d 22h 56m

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
193d 17h 37m
Good post. I can relate aswell tbh. Mentalmaxxing is underrated

T

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Time online
30d 19h 4m
nice good job baby

16tyo

16tyo

ㅤ(◕‿↼)ㅤ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤㅤㅤ(♥‿♥)ㅤ
Time online
50d 11h 29m
leanmax saving lives once again :love:

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Time online
14d 11h 41m
I can relate, blackpill has destroyed me completely. I feel anxious to even go outside anymore because i'm worried that i look like i do in selfies with bad lighting and i'm constantly trying to figure out if people think i'm ugly or gl by how they treat me, so i overanalyze every microscopic detail in my interactions. and feel like bad undereye support is a death sentence, and i can't look at peoples faces without analyzing their ratios and features and i feel like even if i tried i wouldn't be able to get a gf because i'm not chad.

Last edited:
vLotus

vLotus

Apprentice
Time online
2d 16h 45m
Gonna miss u man. How was the hgh results any height increase. N should ok me your face before n after. Wanna see the ascension.

fag112

fag112

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
Time online
22d 51m
Gonna miss u man. How was the hgh results any height increase. N should ok me your face before n after. Wanna see the ascension.
i grew like 1 cm jfl. started to late. oh well

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Zephir
Time online
66d 6h 30m
Good Job, how tall are your parents though?! @fag112