this might be my last post on here

Deleted member 9090

Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
what happened:

I recently made a tinder and managed to match with legit stacies and stacylites regularly here in a nordic country on tinder. i pulled about 500+ matches in about 4 days and 99+ likes. im happy to say i ascended from a HTN to chad with appeal in 2 years time thanks to this site.

what i did:

i lurked on lookism about 3 years ago and started reading up and researching all the knowledge there was to find. I basically mewed, hit the gym got a haircut, fashion maxxed, money maxxed (soon pls btc go moon), eyebrow maxxed, supplement maxxed, hgh maxxed, test maxxed, retin a maxxed, diet maxxed and lean maxxed.

biggest contributions were leanmax and gym max + diet max for sure.

everything is going great for me. im in a good university, i have my own apartment and im only 20 years old. but something is wrong with me... i cant feel any emotions anymore. it feels like like im dead inside. not the cringy “sad boy” bull shit for attention, i legitimately feel like im missing something deep inside of me.
i life minned so hard when i started reading about the black pill on online forums, its unreal. i only have 1 friend left after i left high school and am extremely high inhib to the point i dont even dare to speak to girls and other guys anymore. im obsessively thinking about black pill stuff whenever i talk to someone. this has hindered my ability to think carefree with almost zero anxiety. im some what confident around guys, but girls freak me the fuck out and i dont know how to act. i feel like the black pill has consumed me and killed all blue pilled cope and joy i had in this world. i feel depressed tbh. im truly addicted to the black pill, just like many of you are on here. im glad but also sad to have found this information and this forum. this place truly is a blessing and a curse.

i think i will leave this place for a long time and start building up my social skills.

thank you to everyone who was nice to me and also thank you to everyone who contributed to the valuable information on here. without you i would have never ascended like i did.

i wont be tagging people, but im sure you know who im talking about ;).

bye for now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, brickbomz14, kebabcoper and 42 others
good luck with everything man. good job on the ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, mewcoper, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
what happened:

I recently made a tinder and managed to match with legit stacies and stacylites regularly here in a nordic country on tinder. i pulled about 500+ matches in about 4 days and 99+ likes. im happy to say i ascended from a HTN to chad with appeal in 2 years time thanks to this site.

what i did:

i lurked on lookism about 3 years ago and started reading up and researching all the knowledge there was to find. I basically mewed, hit the gym got a haircut, fashion maxxed, money maxxed (soon pls btc go moon), eyebrow maxxed, supplement maxxed, hgh maxxed, test maxxed, retin a maxxed, diet maxxed and lean maxxed.

everything is going great for me. im in a good university, i have my own apartment and im only 20 years old. but something is wrong with me... i cant feel any emotions anymore. it feels like like im dead inside. not the cringy “sad boy” bull shit for attention, i legitimately feel like im missing something deep inside of me.
i life minned so hard when i started reading about the black pill on online forums, its unreal. i only have 1 friend left after i left high school and am extremely high inhib to the point i dont even dare to speak to girls and other guys anymore. im obsessively thinking about black pill stuff whenever i talk to someone. this has hindered my ability to think carefree with almost zero anxiety. im some what confident around guys, but girls freak me the fuck out and i dont know how to act. i feel like the black pill has consumed me and killed all blue pilled cope and joy i had in this world. i feel depressed tbh. im truly addicted to the black pill, just like many of you are on here. im glad but also sad to have found this information and this forum. this place truly is a blessing and a curse.

i think i will leave this place for a long time and start building up my social skills.

thank you to everyone who was nice to me and also thank you to everyone who contributed to the valuable information on here. without you i would have never ascended like i did.

bye for now.
broski, can you describe me DM how you feel nothing? i may be able to tell you what it is tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and WadlowMaxxing
what happened:

what i did:

bye for now.
Before you leave lemme talk to you in PM. I know how to solve these issues you have (blackpill consuming life quality).

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, mewcoper, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
Ascended

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
Good luck and a happy life.

If not - see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
Good luck bhai, mirin 500+ matches

• +1
How tall r u?

• +1
how did he look like?

• +1
I relate so hard to your post ngl. I feel the same way bro. Be in touch, you were always one of the few users I liked on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, WadlowMaxxing, Darkstrand and 2 others
See ya bro. Good luck man.

• +1
How tall r u nigga ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10177 and 1 other person
Bromocriptine and Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 9090
26200736 3E2E 4875 B41A E27A074EB11E

• JFL
Good post. I can relate aswell tbh. Mentalmaxxing is underrated

• +1
nice good job baby

• Love it
leanmax saving lives once again :love:

• +1
I can relate, blackpill has destroyed me completely. I feel anxious to even go outside anymore because i'm worried that i look like i do in selfies with bad lighting and i'm constantly trying to figure out if people think i'm ugly or gl by how they treat me, so i overanalyze every microscopic detail in my interactions. and feel like bad undereye support is a death sentence, and i can't look at peoples faces without analyzing their ratios and features and i feel like even if i tried i wouldn't be able to get a gf because i'm not chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Vibez, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
cringe kys

• Ugh..
04CDA997 302F 4307 9C93 E81405332680
Tindermatches be like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2733
Can't believe nobody posted it....

Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 2733
Pics or tales

• JFL
Gonna miss u man. How was the hgh results any height increase. N should ok me your face before n after. Wanna see the ascension.

• +1
Gonna miss u man. How was the hgh results any height increase. N should ok me your face before n after. Wanna see the ascension.
i grew like 1 cm jfl. started to late. oh well

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
chad112

• JFL
Good Job, how tall are your parents though?! @fag112

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2095
I feel that pretty self concious about my looks for years sometimes would zero in on a particular feature I disliked and just brooded

Have been late to things because I think about something I fucked up and just stare at it.

• +1
find god

• +1
Show face or larp

• JFL
Last seen 10 minutes ago · Viewing latest content
It Is What It Is GIF by swerk

• JFL