D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
- Yo bro, how you doing?
- bla bla bla
- bla bla

3 weeks without me responding...

- Delicia?? (My real name though)

Like nigga, we were friends for years but we clearly aren't anymore, we met when we both were PUAs, you still believe in that shit, I don't. You said you had no problems fucking a transgender, I'm pretty much almost homophobic now... we pretty much have nothing more in common, but niggas keep trying to keep contact just because they had some bond in the past.

This is why the cope "Looks fade away, but not personality" is such a cope. If you take care of yourself you'll keep your looks for a long time, if your personality doesn't change at all though, that only means you haven't improved as a person at all in your life.

I'll legit not respond him, nigga has been sending me a few messages every 4 weeks wtf is this shit even?!

I did the same shit to another PUA friend who was annoying af, fucking manlet roided retarded cunt always doing stupid shit and asking for help, I couldn't give more of a fuck to him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Effortless, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
0?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, end and 1 other person
Dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Pussyslayer, ThreadMatters and 2 others
tell him to stop messaging u or delete his number or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 7866
Deliciadecu

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Inscol and Deleted member 7866
Is a joke hence the 🥴 emoji u autist

Still disgusting, this is what I'm going to do to your boyfriend when he gets into an accident

Ezgif 4 74349e539cb2

you fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Lolcel, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
it's always cringy when people you befriended years ago hit you up after years of not talking like you're still friends with them like that, like dude who tf are you
plus the fact that it's some pua autist doing it makes matters even worse, people need to understand the difference between being actual friends with someone and being an acquaintance you made in a social setting that you lose contact with after you got out of that setting
i was on good terms with everyone i had in class, but now that i got out of school i couldn't care less about meeting/talking to like 70% of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Delicia is a girl name in my country no wonder he wants to fuck u raw

Last edited:
just send him blackpill pics till he shuts the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2748 and Baldingman1998
I feel bad for him ngl

• Hmm...
Imagine being friends with people from these online communities irl
Imagine using whatsapp

- Yo bro, how you doing?
- bla bla bla
- bla bla

3 weeks without me responding...

- Delicia?? (My real name though)

Like nigga, we were friends for years but we clearly aren't anymore, we met when we both were PUAs, you still believe in that shit, I don't. You said you had no problems fucking a transgender, I'm pretty much almost homophobic now... we pretty much have nothing more in common, but niggas keep trying to keep contact just because they had some bond in the past.

This is why the cope "Looks fade away, but not personality" is such a cope. If you take care of yourself you'll keep your looks for a long time, if your personality doesn't change at all though, that only means you haven't improved as a person at all in your life.

I'll legit not respond him, nigga has been sending me a few messages every 4 weeks wtf is this shit even?!

I did the same shit to another PUA friend who was annoying af, fucking manlet roided retarded cunt always doing stupid shit and asking for help, I couldn't give more of a fuck to him
Dark triad, your time and energy is precious.

it's always cringy when people you befriended years ago hit you up after years of not talking like you're still friends with them like that, like dude who tf are you
plus the fact that it's some pua autist doing it makes matters even worse, people need to understand the difference between being actual friends with someone and being an acquaintance you made in a social setting that you lose contact with after you got out of that setting

Exactly, these niggas legit think you still have the same interests as them lol

tenor.gif

Like, nigga... move on!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Ban foid

• Hmm...
jfl over for your first name being delicia

• Hmm...