This notion of “mog or get mogged” is beta and low T as fuck

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
This notion of “mog or get mogged” is extremely beta and actually low T even though these people will try to convince you otherwise. It’s also toxic. You can have good looks in only two ways:

a) Genetics (requires no skill)
b) Surgery (artificial and requires money, but produces best results with a good base, which is again genetic and requires no skill)

So either way, it’s nothing to be proud about and is extremely harmful to looksmaxxing since someone is better looking than you for ALL 100% of you. There is someone, if not many people, who are better looking than you.

It’s also the exact opposite of what high T males do. JFL if you think some high T gangster or athlete like Floyd Mayweather or a playboy like Dan Bilzerian is worried about or losing sleep over who looks better than them PSL wise. High T males do worry about mogging but not PSL wise, but rather other attributes that they have some control over (such as being the best athlete or having the most women), since it’s pointless to think about things you can’t change.

The goal of looksmaxxing should be to improve yourself to the best of your ability that is naturally possible. Being proud of shit you didn’t control or had no say in is retarded and not impressive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1100, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
Coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Mr.cope, noped and 2 others
Mog or get mogged

It's the law of life

If you don't mog everyone in the room you may even GET THE FUCK OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 1100, SexyMofo and 7 others
Mog or get mogged

It's the law of life

If you don't mog everyone in the room you may even GET THE FUCK OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
Yeah I’m sure Cristiano Ronaldo should leave the room as soon as Jordan Barrett walks in the room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and PubertyMaxxer
this thread is high iq but most users are deluded beyond repair so they wont read a word.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, highT and Deleted member 2846
Yeah I’m sure Cristiano Ronaldo should leave the room as soon as Jordan Barrett walks in the room
Thats what he should do if he doesn't want to be dominated

A lot of looks is about effort.

You have a genetic and environmental base to work on and gain a psl point or 2 without surgery and a bit more with surgery.

Ofc someone is always better.

But mogging 9 out of 10 guys is good enough to date quality women and have sex quite regularly.

Looksmaxing can be the difference between fat ugly gf and gl gf or zero casual sex and hookups a couple of times a month.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Good base is just good eye area (pfl, canthal tilt, color) to start with.

A lot of looks is about effort.

You have a genetic and environmental base to work on and gain a psl point or 2 without surgery and a bit more with surgery.

Ofc someone is always better.

But mogging 9 out of 10 guys is good enough to date quality women and have sex quite regularly.

Looksmaxing can be the difference between fat ugly gf and gl gf or zero casual sex and hookups a couple of times a month.
There is effort of course, which is why I said the focus should be on that effort, not on who you may or may not mog.

GigaCope
Gymmaxing.Mog is not just about looks, but also about body, height, intelligence, money. It is extremely useful for killing.
In the same examples you cited still happen mog, a gangster will be worried if he has another gangster richer and more influential than him, he will surely be insecure.
Floyd or any other fighter, if he suffered a defeat, would train not to be a mog for him again.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and noped
GigaCope
Gymmaxing.Mog is not just about looks, but also about body, height, intelligence, money. It is extremely useful for killing.
In the same examples you cited still happen mog, a gangster will be worried if he has another gangster richer and more influential than him, he will surely be insecure.
Floyd or any other fighter, if he suffered a defeat, would train not to be a mog for him again.
Mogging skillwise is different than mogging lookswise. One has control involved whereas the other has little control. I’m talking about PSL wise, not body wise or any other thing wise

keep coping, its either all of nothing, either you're the best or not. I wouldnt enjoy fucking a foid who fucked man better than me, maybe even if she saw better looking man than me irl i wouldnt enjoy it.
Mogging skillwise is different than mogging lookswise. One has control involved whereas the other has little control. I’m talking about PSL wise, not body wise or any other thing wise
only psl mogs does matter. If you have control over something it doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mayorga, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
keep coping, its either all of nothing, either you're the best or not. I wouldnt enjoy fucking a foid who fucked man better than me, maybe even if she saw better looking man than me irl i wouldnt enjoy it.

ok

And why didn't you say so before?

mog is not a choice, is a lifestyle, only ascended high iq redpillers know about it, and thats why looksmaxxing is a lifestyle, because even thought you dont want to know, normies think like this too but they dont tend to call it mog, they just call it ''improving''. its either play the game or shut the fuck up and let people play it.

It can’t be a coincidence that the widely agreed upon lowest T male on this site (aka @Pietrosiek) is so worried about mogging PSL wise.

Thanks for confirming my post.

• JFL
Reactions: noped
lol rip me then, my class has about 25 guys. With 1 REAL 7 PSL REAL 6'5 guy that is in a LTR for a few years now he basicly mogs all of us. Weird thing how basicly 0 girls show interest in him that I've seen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noped
Noone cares about your work ethics and effort, all that matters are results and looks are so important that neglecting them is indeed retarded

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and noped

You should get to fucking first and then think about this shit JFL. You complain about things you have yet to experience

lol rip me then, my class has about 25 guys. With 1 REAL 7 PSL REAL 6'5 guy that is in a LTR for a few years now he basicly mogs all of us. Weird thing how basicly 0 girls show interest in him that I've seen.
RIP English

It can’t be a coincidence that the widely agreed upon lowest T male on this site (aka @Pietrosiek) is so worried about mogging PSL wise.

Thanks for confirming my post.
OK THINK WHAT YOU WANT I JUST WANT MOG MOG MOG AND BE THE BEST, NOBODY CAN BE AS GL AS ME.

You should get to fucking first and then think about this shit JFL. You complain about things you have yet to experience
I JUST WANT TO MOG OTHER MAN AND GET VALIDATION SEX IS SECONDARY

Stopped on toxic tbh

you are on a forum. When you post something you're automatically expecting opnion from others users. That's the whole point of a forum. But you alreay proved you are dumb enough to not understand this. Even worse: trying to act like cool with shit memes because you cant take different opinions, perhaps because you are a narcy aspie like almost everyone here.

I think the mog mentality is kinda toxic, but I don’t mind getting heightmogged, framemogged, skullmogged, etc. As long as I’m around 5’11” and facemog everyone in the room, I’d be content.

Last edited:
you are on a forum. When you post something you're automatically expecting opnion from others users. That's the whole point of a forum. But you alreay proved you are dumb enough to not understand this. Even worse: trying to act like cool with shit memes because you cant take different opinions, perhaps because you are a narcy aspie like almost everyone here.
Being this mad over a joke

This notion of “mog or get mogged” is extremely beta and actually low T even though these people will try to convince you otherwise. It’s also toxic. You can have good looks in only two ways:

a) Genetics (requires no skill)
b) Surgery (artificial and requires money, but produces best results with a good base, which is again genetic and requires no skill)

So either way, it’s nothing to be proud about and is extremely harmful to looksmaxxing since someone is better looking than you for ALL 100% of you. There is someone, if not many people, who are better looking than you.

It’s also the exact opposite of what high T males do. JFL if you think some high T gangster or athlete like Floyd Mayweather or a playboy like Dan Bilzerian is worried about or losing sleep over who looks better than them PSL wise. High T males do worry about mogging but not PSL wise, but rather other attributes that they have some control over (such as being the best athlete or having the most women), since it’s pointless to think about things you can’t change.

The goal of looksmaxxing should be to improve yourself to the best of your ability that is naturally possible. Being proud of shit you didn’t control or had no say in is retarded and not impressive.
Cope

Mog or get mogged is the best motivation to looksmax

it pushes you to the limit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and hebbewem
Mogging sounds like insecurity/ low self esteem. All I see is self improvement and what can I get with what I have. Nothing to do with comparing to others.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
i dont even want to mog i just want to be gl enough to get my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If you don’t mog you will be invisible