This one single pic fully proves the looks theory (Bluepilled bs believers click)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Lumbersexual, impure666 and 4 others
That's not one pic that's a lot of pics

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, hebbewem, kobecel and 1 other person
Maybe if they just took a shower...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and impure666
It takes effort to delude yourself to believe in the bluepill, believing in the blackpill just means not denying mountains of evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 176, rockndogs and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Bengt
The funny thing is when they happen to have ugly son's they will just tell them looks don't matter. They think their son's wont be subjected to the same ways they judge men.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, LowTierNormie, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Krezo
The funny thing is when they happen to have ugly son's they will just tell them looks don't matter. They think their son's wont be subjected to the same ways they judge men.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly. My mom is such a lying cunt. Its hard to not want to slap the shit out of her sometimes. The better I look and the more I get laid the more she pushes back against my looksmaxing. One day Im gonna comeback with surgery bandages, unload a blackpill clip on her and make her cry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, SayNoToRotting, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Exactly. My mom is such a lying cunt. Its hard to not want to slap the shit out of her sometimes. The better I look and the more I get laid the more she pushes back against my looksmaxing.
My mom stopped caring about me looksmaxxing. At first she thought my whey protein and supplements were steriods, now I can run an actual steriod cycle and she wouldnt even find out.

They probably didn't take a shower and have a haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
lookism is only discrimination present in western society.
homophobia and racism don't exist anymore: black slavery was abolished 150 years ago, all people with different races and raligion have the same rights everywhere in western world. homosexuality was legalyzed in United kingdom 80 years ago (the ottoman empire legalized it 400 years ago), gay people can even get married and adopt children.

stupid left wing people still think racism is the main problem nowadays

lookism is only discrimination present in western society.
homophobia and racism don't exist anymore: black slavery was abolished 150 years ago, all people with different races and raligion have the same rights everywhere in western world. homosexuality was legalyzed in United kingdom 80 years ago (the ottoman empire legalized it 400 years ago), gay people can even get married and adopt children.

stupid left wing people still think racism is the main problem nowadays
high IQ

Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Spam this shit all over Reddit until they all finally off themselves

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656
We need to make these pictures popular. I mean how can people still say with a straight face that confidence trumps over looks.