• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, born2shitforced2wipe and Chadelite
no

• +1
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01, Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian and 6 others
jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
uhhhh different lighting angle fillers surgery head posture beard lost bf he just got older

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Zygos4Life and Anon
LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
This one hour eppley transformation...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, prgfromnl, DidntRead and 3 others
before after mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Administrator, mint and 12 others
jew to abdul

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jaw surgery
uhhhh different lighting angle fillers surgery head posture beard lost bf he just got older
This one hour eppley transformation...
The paradox of Orthotropic skepticism is that every small result is a trick of angles and lighting, and every great result surgery or Photoshop. A quote from Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind: "You cannot change their mind. Even if you present them with authentic information. The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible"

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
He just lifted his hyoid dumbfuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The paradox of Orthotropic skepticism is that every small result is a trick of angles and lighting, and every great result surgery or Photoshop. A quote from Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind: "You cannot change their mind. Even if you present them with authentic information. The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible"
i was being sarcastic

literally all he did was lift his hyoid for the picture vs candid and grew facial hair these mewing transformations always look so retarded with their tryhard ass after photos squinting and jutting with perfect lighting

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Anon
puberty age 16-17 and mewing

he said it himself.

I am now certain your iq is two digits

From subhuman to subhuman

his beard high key makes an illusion of giving him a stronger jawline

• +1
You have a peculiar obsession with my intelligence. Question: is it motivated by boredom or insecurity?
It's motivated by how oblivious you are to the truth. This is a blackpilled site. It irritates me when i see peculiar shit thrown all over the place. I have 0 problems with you as a person.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fillermaxxed

It's motivated by how oblivious you are to the truth.
Ah. Yes, fundamentally your attacks towards my ideas are driven by emotion. You have a clear need to defend the artificial integrity of your own delusional notions of truth. What allure do you see in such irrational behavior? Truth is grander than either of us. It is not something you can possess, only experience. Let go of the delusion. Become sane like me.

Imagine being retarded enough to think that mewing does anything lol

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
All thanks to Mike Mew, praised be his name

the liposuction surgeon makes more than the dietician, He (peace be upon him) saith so in his revelations

• +1
Ah. Yes, fundamentally your attacks towards my ideas are driven by emotion. You have a clear need to defend the artificial integrity of your own delusional notions of truth. What allure do you see in such irrational behavior? Truth is grander than either of us. It is not something you can possess, only experience. Let go of the delusion. Become sane like me.
Jfl using big words won't distract anyone from the fact that your beliefs are utter bullshit.

Jfl using big words won't distract anyone from the fact that your beliefs are utter bullshit.
You are Dunning-Kruger: the character, aren't you? Whereas you with your inflated sense of intelligence view those smarter than you as being below you, I don't suffer from such illusions, because you are not even close to being as intelligent as I feel at my stupidest.

obviously puberty. kid looks 11 in the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You are Dunning-Kruger: the character, aren't you? Whereas you with your inflated sense of intelligence view those smarter than you as being below you, I don't suffer from such illusions, because you are not even close to being as intelligent as I feel at my stupidest.
Again pseudo intellectual bullshit and big words. Empty barrels make the most noise.

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
he took his yamaka off and god stopped punishing him

Anybody who denies mewing is a moron.

Mewing:

Before (May 2018):
D5db167

Now (November 2019):
SmartSelect 20191121 154814 Instagram