This penis enlargement surgery sounds too good to be true

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

Other reports said that it also doesn’t affect your erections or your pleasure at all. IDK man… you’d think if there were really no risks/drawbacks this surgery would be super famous and common at this point. Cause every guy would want a bigger penis if they could have one, wether they are above or below average.

Other reports said that it also doesn’t affect your erections or your pleasure at all. IDK man… you’d think if there were really no risks/drawbacks this surgery would be super famous and common at this point. Cause every guy would want a bigger penis if they could have one, wether they are above or below average.

He is being sued by a ton of people and pays people to wipe him off forums where they complain about him people call him thebutcher. Wait for stem cell penis therapy or look into priapism and P.E. enlargement

PE is so easy no reason to risk surgery down there boyo

Yo advice boyo?

Do the Newbie Routine from MattersOfSize forum, I went from 7 to 8 in under a year but the smaller you start the faster you get gains. Basically just woke up a half hour earlier than normal to shower (since it's best to warm up the ligs for elasticity) and did manual stretches watching TV.

Do the Newbie Routine from MattersOfSize forum, I went from 7 to 8 in under a year but the smaller you start the faster you get gains. Basically just woke up a half hour earlier than normal to shower (since it's best to warm up the ligs for elasticity) and did manual stretches watching TV.
Ye I’m 7.2 currently is it safe no injuries?

Ye I’m 7.2 currently is it safe no injuries?

I never had any injuries or even soreness really. If it will matter to you though you can avoid turkey neck extra skin by stretching while gripping the balls or sthng Idk but that's the only negative side effect. Mines not rly bad idgaf abt it.

is there no width exercise?