D

Deleted member 1956

Iron
Please what I should do to improve

Attachments

• 19143247-FA91-489A-8EAA-DF7307E66847.jpeg
    19143247-FA91-489A-8EAA-DF7307E66847.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 210
Fix acne and posture to start... I see potential in you son, as long as you're not a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and buflek
skinmaxxx

• +1
Reactions: buflek
posture

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You are standing like your dog just died.

• JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Primmi, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Chewing and grow a beard. But you look young so for now just get rid of the acne and play sports. Make sure to get 8 hours of sleep every day, drink a lot of water and read other threads about heightmaxing. This will allow you to reach your genetic potential and it's very important to do. Also mewing is beneficial but only if you're below 18.

Chewing and grow a beard. But you look young so for now just get rid of the acne and play sports. Make sure to get 8 hours of sleep every day, drink a lot of water and read other threads about heightmaxing. This will allow you to reach your genetic potential and it's very important to do. Also mewing is beneficial but only if you're below 18.
Thanks bro, do you have a thread about heightmaxxing?

Thanks bro, do you have a thread about heightmaxxing?
Unfortunately i don't but go ahead and make a different thread asking about heightmaxing tips in the offtopic section. You'll probably get serious responses. I have one tip though and that is to sleep on your back and with no pillow it helps with good posture.

Unfortunately i don't but go ahead and make a different thread asking about heightmaxing tips in the offtopic section. You'll probably get serious responses. I have one tip though and that is to sleep on the ground or with no pillow it helps with good posture.
Perfect, thanks for doing the thread.

Ok, this night I can try this

Perfect, thanks for doing the thread.

Ok, this night I can try this
I edited my last comment, read it again.
Better do that first and then on the ground lol
These can help with heightmaxing but ask other members as well because i don't know too much about it.

Last edited:
I edited my last comment, read it again.
Better do that first and then on the ground lol
These can help with heightmaxing but ask other members as well because i don't know too much about it.
Bro I’ve seen a height maxxing thread and the products I need are too expensives😔

Bro I’ve seen a height maxxing thread and the products I need are too expensives😔
You don't need any products, these guys talk bullshit it's all a scam and will damage your health.

Search on the internet about foods that enhance HGH ( human growth hormone ) , vitamins, stretching routines etc.
Overall, 80% of height is genetic and 20% environmental factors such as diet, athleticism, low stress.

Reduce stress , play basketball, sleep 8 hours and have a nutritious diet that's the most important thing.

Last edited:
Please what I should do to improve
Well besides everything that was already said, there were studies done which showed that just hanging from a bar for several minutes a day you can expand your vertebrae and thus get longer.

PS: The acne is a biggie, if you dont do something.l about it now you ll keep rthe scars for the rest of your life

incelposture. can fix though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Well besides everything that was already said, there were studies done which showed that just hanging from a bar for several minutes a day you can expand your vertebrae and thus get longer.

PS: The acne is a biggie, if you dont do something.l about it now you ll keep rthe scars for the rest of your life
Yes bro, in September I start the accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Yes bro, in September I start the accutane
Try a good skincare routine first, that worked for me and it isnt as harmful as accutane. You can still do that shit later on

Try a good skincare routine first, that worked for me and it isnt as harmful as accutane. You can still do that shit later on
Bro I tried a lot skincare routine and doesn’t works for me. I want to do accutane and later a laser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Stand up straight with your shoulders back

You don't need any products, these guys talk bullshit it's all a scam and will damage your health.

Search on the internet about foods that enhance HGH ( human growth hormone ) , vitamins, stretching routines etc.
Overall, 80% of height is genetic and 20% environmental factors such as diet, athleticism, low stress.

Reduce stress , play basketball, sleep 8 hours and have a nutritious diet that's the most important thing.

Rarely seen so much bullshit

8 hours of sleep is not required for optimal growth as almost all GH is released in the first two hours of REM sleep and the rest is inconsequential especially after 4 hours. How would foods boost your HGH nearly as much as taking actually HGH or peptide secretagogues? Playing basketball isn’t better than playing any other sport, it’s just that basketball players are tall because taller people are better at that sport jfl. Vitamins aren’t necessary if you are eating a normal well-balanced diet.

8 hours of sleep is not required for optimal growth as almost all GH is released in the first two hours of REM sleep and the rest is inconsequential especially after 4 hours. How would foods boost your HGH nearly as much as taking actually HGH or peptide secretagogues? Playing basketball isn’t better than playing any other sport, it’s just that basketball players are tall because taller people are better at that sport jfl. Vitamins aren’t necessary if you are eating a normal well-balanced diet.
:feelshmm:

Get rid of acne dear lord